Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) (45018 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) / Man Jumps From Lagos Magistrate Court 3rd Floor, Dies (Graphic Photos) / Lady Who Went To Enugu Hotel With Her Lover Dies (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by 4reigningqueen: 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
hmm
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by kristie26(f): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Its not just dat they hate Nigeria.....na beef
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by hakeem4(m): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
sad
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
Why are nigerians hated all over Africa? We must be doing something wrong! South Africans,ghanians,even republic of benin here.. This is getting too much.
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
englishmart:
the costa rican student i know is better than the Nigerian student i don't know
What do you mean by this statement?
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by Diesel1(m): 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
abat4real37:
This is terrible some people are just wicked, justice must prevail. RIP to the dead
who is dead ??
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by Tocheagle(m): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
let nobody blame Nigerians if someone retaliates. like the saying goes " As wicked as Ghanaians " . Had it been the Nigerian agreed to that business, and was later arrested, everyone would say Nigerians love crime. i hate those kenke eating rusty heads.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by samtexooo: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
Evil men do will surely live with them......i cry for u dear
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by olakunle15(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
onosprince:
The woman should be thrown into an evil forest.
wtf? how often do you see Hollywood movies?
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by theplushist: 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
ruggedtimi:
ghanaians hate and envy nigerians...i wnder wat will happen to ghana if nigerians leave dere. firstly circle in accra will collapse, accra mall too will collapse.Ghana's economic will also collapse...mny thngs.

It seems you are in Ghana? I and bae are coming over for vacation this month. Is it safe?
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by olakunle15(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
onosprince:
The woman should be thrown into an evil forest.
wtf? how often do you see nollywood movies?
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by teebaxy(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
See as the pink lips come show by force
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by Plus234(m): 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
njays24:
Why are nigerians hated all over Africa? We must be doing something wrong! South Africans,ghanians,even republic of benin here.. This is getting too much.

even Senegal own worst pass
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by theplushist: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
drinkmorewater:
What's up Kumasi? Tekke Junction what's goin down?

Most Africans hate to love Nigerians, thought yall 'ready knew!

Please is it safe to come for vacation? Getting worried...
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by stevedre: 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
CHAI... THIS COUNTRY HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO SHAME LOCALLY N INTERNATIONALLY... THE WORSE PART IS OUR USELESS EMBASSIES IN OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD DONT PROTECT OUR INTEREST WHEN ISSUES LIKE THIS ARISE. WHEN YOU VISIT NIGERIA ITS THE SAME BALL GAME...AFTER THE RACIST WHITE AIRPORT SECURITIES INDIRECTLY INSULT YOU ALL IN THE NAME OF DOING THEIR JOB OUR OWN NIGERIAN AIRPORT SECURITY THUGS WILL ASK FOR RECIEPT FOR GIFTS YOU BOUGHT FOR FAMILY N FRIENDS. GHANA MUST GO WAS A REALITY SO GHANIANS BEWARE CUZ IT CAN STILL HAPPEN AGAIN. RIP TO HER N MAY GOD GIVE HER FAMILY THE STRENGTH TO BEAR THE LOSS.

dre11:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/uproar-as-nigerian-female-student-bathed-with-acid-by-ghanaian-businesswoman-dies

Pics: 2 Kasali Kofoworola after the acid attrack.
IS
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by giftedben: 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
RIP Sister

This Ghana people envy Nigerians too much.
Nigerian Authorities should not let this case to be kept aside. It is a clear sign that Nigeria citizens are no longer safe in Ghana. come back home.
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by sukkot: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
montezz:
Why are people showing off different acts of wickedness nowadays? What's the world turning into? This is so sad.
its an end-time event. here is the theory. when people say end-time, it is not the end of the world but the end of the ages. and at the end of every age wickedness increases exponentially because all the spirits in men are released unhinged to manifest what it is they acquired during the span of this era. those who will make it into the kingdom of heaven will be manifesting love now and will be moving closer to the esoteric understanding of the word of God. but those who are rejected will be left unencumbered to display all the wickedness in their spirit. thats what you see happening now. meaning even your parents or brothers or sisters or friends are not really who you think they are if they dont exhibit very holy traits in this time. i have seen the phenomena in my own family, people have become someone else all of a sudden. the love of many will wax cold

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by Anikkytohposh(f): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
After a thorough investigation is been carried out on this case, don't be surprise is all because of one eleyin jijo naa like aboki wey chop goro,armpit smelling- balls oozing like ogiri guy caused the rift between them.

Team #Don't keh yasef ova a man#
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by Nicepoker(m): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Heart of a woman. Some can do more especially our nairaland ladies.
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by balancediet(m): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
My anger against. Ghana arose the. More wen I saw dis last pixx.
Bossforeva:
Rip Kofo. Her pic Before the Acid bath.. Check www.starttells.com
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by abat4real37(f): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
Diesel1:
who is dead ??
ask google
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by kabaka1: 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
Chanchit:
She's better off dead than living life this way. RIP

Nope. She just didn't get the right medical help she needed. In developed countries, she would have pulled thru this horror successfully. It's just her bad economic situation that killed her in this case
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
This is a wicked world.

RIP
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by drinkmorewater: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
theplushist:

Please is it safe to come for vacation? Getting worried...

Na C'mon, its sooo ever safe, these are just blown up isolated incidents..

Ghanians are not as aggressive or violent as us

Although its good to know, We are easy to Identify due to our pronunciation different from theirs which could make U easy target for sales people who will increase their price.. But then again who doesn't do that to foreigners ..

Happy Vac in advance!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by O0XYGEN: 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
tobimillar:
Sebi Una dey see Ghana now.....if tomorrow Nigerians start now they will say Nigerians are wicked . When the ant is biting the elephant nobody is talking but when the elephant decides to hunt the ant ,some idiots will say "how can an animal as big as the elephant be fighting the ant, let him go and fight his mate."

I wish the girl was as hausa's girl, na hausa's Sabi do revenge mission well well
Stop comparing a useless country like nigeria to Ghana.
And what do you mean by if you retaliate?
You can not even lift a finger on a Ghanaian dog/goat.
Like nigeria will be wiped out the face of the world within two days.
I don't think there are full blooded Ghanaians
living in a useless country like nigeria so how will you idiots even retaliate?
In GHANA there are nigerians everywhere so DONT spew nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by O0XYGEN: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
balancediet:
My anger against. Ghana arose the. More wen I saw dis last pixx.
Who cares about your anger? Try saying it infront of a Ghanaian and see if your head will not be used as a punching bag.
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by O0XYGEN: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
giftedben:
RIP Sister

This Ghana people envy Nigerians too much.
Nigerian Authorities should not let this case to be kept aside. It is a clear sign that Nigeria citizens are no longer safe in Ghana. come back home.
A Ghanaian envying a nigerian?
Hahahaha that's funny.
na bokoharam, Ebola,or what ?
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by O0XYGEN: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
R.I.P TO THE DEAD.
Be careful of the kinda friends you choose.
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by O0XYGEN: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
lonelydora:
RIP to the lady.

Ghanaians, don't worry soon PMB will take this country to greater heights, and there will be no need for any Nigerian to stay in Ghana.
Am glad you didn't dispute the fact that nigeria is a useless country.
You really need to pray hard
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by Captainswag225(m): 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
drinkmorewater:

Na C'mon, its sooo ever safe, these are just blown up isolated incidents..

Ghanians are not as aggressive or violent as us

Although its good to know, We are easy to Identify due to our pronunciation different from theirs which could make U easy target for sales people who will increase their price.. But then again who doesn't do that to foreigners ..

Happy Vac in advance!
these are the type of nigerians that a ghanaian see as his true brother! tanxs for stating the true facts abt my country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos / My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student / Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.