Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student (45013 Views)

How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Chelsea82: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
A video has emerged, of Hanan, the Bayero University Law student, who has been arrested for allegedly stabbing her husband, Saheed Hussain in Kano State.

According to the suspect - who has bruises and swellings all over her body - she was being battered by her husband, last night, despite the fact that she is pregnant.

She added that Saheed stabbed himself while they were both struggling with a knife. Meanwhile, the victim is currently recuperating at the the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, while Hanan remains in police custody.

Watch

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/i-was-only-defending-myself-lady-who.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Chelsea82: 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
See More Beautiful photos of the husband, And Watch Video HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by ojun50(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
Na wo oh, 7month

13 Likes

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by vizkiz: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
Fear the media. Don't always be too quick to judge any incident based on a one sided story

The guy deserves to be stabbed multiple times for doing this to his 7 months old wife.

Women sef. Them go see mature and sane man whey love them but no... Na that bad man whey go beat them na him them go follow.

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Jmk9292(m): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
They're not supposed to be married to each other....

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Wallade(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
Honestly, I don't believe her story.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
There are three sides to a story, his side, her side and the truth.

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Kendumazy(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hmmmmmm! Marriage! Hmmmmmmmmm. Lemme not talk

4 Likes

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by spongeisback: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
Of course you wouldn't believe her story even with the bruises you wouldn't after all she's a woman and because of that she's automatically a liar.
Wallade:

109 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Spacewalker(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
And how are we sure of this story? undecided

We should hear from the man when he recovers.

Women like to twist stories in their favour so as to get sympathy from the public

This is a fact,women can do anything to look innocent and the whole world will believe them. undecided

Such vile creatures angry

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by spongeisback: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
The "man" was the first to bring his own side of the story, he claimed she drugged him and stabbed him. Go and look it up.

Spacewalker:
And how are we sure of this story? undecided

We should hear from the man when he recovers.

Women like to twist stories in their favour so as to get sympathy from the public

This is a fact,women can do anything to look innocent and the whole world will believe them. undecided

Such vile creatures angry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Wallade(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
spongeisback:
Of course you wouldn't believe her story even with the bruises you wouldn't after all she's a woman and because of that she's automatically a liar.

Well, I was not there to witness the fight but I remember the case of the other woman (daughter of ex-CEO of Aso Savings and Loans) in Abuja who kiled her husband, when she was picked up by the police, she made up a scene and story about her husband's fall in their house that resulted to his death. She corroborated her claims with a prepared spot in their house.

If this lady stabbed her husband due to anger and suddenly realized that she could face a criminal charge, don't you think bruises and swollen face are easy to achieve in order to present her case and claim self defense.

I repeat: I am not fooled by her claims. The incident should be properly investigated by the police.

84 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by momodub: 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hum
Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by fakuta(f): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
But you see the evidence right?
Wallade:

6 Likes

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by bigkahuna704(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by ednut1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
Why marry

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Riversides2003(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
You cannot beat them to it, as a law student she know how to beat the system.

9 Likes

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by chukwuibuipob: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
sad embarassed sad lipsrsealed undecided Control Ur Anger. Dnt marry cos of pity..See now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Fuckthamods: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
Oya go and defend yourself from going to life imprisonment too..
All these slay queens wey men dey carry put for house sef

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by ekensi01: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
That people too the fight?

I think say there husband is always right?

Shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Realonekingsley(m): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
Marriage name scam oh

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by tfelicityk(m): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
What's happening with people marriages nowadays?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by gurunlocker: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
Marriage Ehn!

Everything go dey make sense during relationship and courtship. You marry like this, the real craze go unleash like they are strangers...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Wallade(m): 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
fakuta:
But you see the evidence right?

Evidence? Hmmm, let police do proper investigation abeg.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Abyberry: 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
I said it! The man started it. The poor lady was only defending herself. He got what he deserved.

Just imagine beating a pregnant lady! Someone you claim to love! Abeg police release her jor! Self defense is not a crime.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Truthsbitter: 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
If this is true.....
woman you did good to defend yourself.
but on the other hand, this is not self defence but revenge out of anger and hate and so it is still a crime.
according to the story, she drugged her husband before stabbing him.
sorry dear, a crime is a crime but you did your part by sending a message to wife beaters....life isn't fair.
just play your game right.

main while we await the story of the man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by cescky(m): 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
angry

vizkiz:
Fear the media. Don't always be too quick to judge any incident based on a one sided story

The guy deserves to be stabbed multiple times for doing this to his 7 months old wife.

Women sef. Them go see mature and sane man whey love them but no... Na that bad man whey go beat them na him them go follow.

Calm down small boy..
Your accusing the media and doing the same thing you advised against with one side of your mouth..did you hear the late mans side of the story?

Ive observed that these angelic looking hausa brides can be silent killers..not saying she did or didnt do it, all am saying is you will think she will take bullcrap lying down.fortunately no

5 Likes

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Benwallt(m): 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
This guy don abuse this woman taya.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Beverlyjean(f): 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
vizkiz:

And u also believed her one sided story...has the man spoken...and u say he deserves to b stabbed multiple times... despite being a woman, u should not be biased

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun / Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) / RCCG Pastor Who Stabbed And Killed His Wife Begs Gov Ambode For Pardon(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.