Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,809 members, 7,844,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) (26772 Views)

Nigerian Prostitute Based In Europe Begs Her Madam To Let Her Go. Photos/Video / Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) / Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by emperorchedda(m): 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
Crystalclara:

cos I feel comfortable wit ha.....
Not minding she's underage??

Sometimes you should look beyond your insecurity and see that an 18 year old and above girl will do a better job than a minor
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by Lilylaw: 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oh God..Dis little beautiful girl...even with the injuries she is still looking bright...God pls deliver dis child from the hands of dat woman.. She should be arrested and jailed
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
refiner:
such a beautiful angel,,,,,

den wen I was little,,God knws Hw we suffer,sold a lot of finx,sent bak Frm skul numerous times cos of skul fees,battled wif mosquitos,cockroaches,bedbugs,nd rats at nite.....infact we went thru a lot.Buh we wer happy....my mom told us dat its beta we all died of hunger in her house dan to go nd die in Anoder woman house.....we Fank God for uplifting us today..

pls mothers Dnt send Ur children to Lov wif people while u re alive....its better to break and eat palm kernel wif dem Dan leaving dem to go nd pass thru pains Frm devils.....
you fine sha
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by refiner(f): 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
Osahon7:
you fine sha
as in Hw?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
refiner:

as in Hw?
you dey pretty! Aren't u d person on ur profile pic?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
Go to the the nearest police report it, i will pay for every expenses you make to make sure this girl is safe and back to her parent. Tell your mum to to help too here is my email. vicblaze65@gmail.com. i will give you my number if you mail me.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by themanderon: 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
Such a beautiful young princess stuck in the hands of an evil Jezebel, may God help her.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Crystalclara:
can u imagine when my 10yrs old maid wishes am her mum.....
smh......endtime madam
Imagine! U have a minor as a maid & u are proud of it? Smh....This country is lawless that's why people can commit crime with impunity.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by Aitee1: 12:11am On Dec 13, 2015
amtheone:
Women are wicked. That is my submission

angry angry angry

Why generalise
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by Aitee1: 12:12am On Dec 13, 2015
otiigba1:
Go to the the nearest police report it, i will pay for every expenses you make to make sure this girl is safe and back to her parent. Tell your mum to to help too here is my email. vicblaze65@gmail.com. i will give you my number if you mail me.

Just call her number included in the post for immediate response
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by macof(m): 1:09am On Dec 13, 2015
Only in a country like nigeria where there are no child rights policies by the government

Our president only knows to travel
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by bros856: 2:53am On Dec 13, 2015
Am in tears for this little girl as i read this, please anyone who has gotten in touch with the parent should send her parents contact to me on umo856@yahoo.com I will send her back to school, I feel so sad for this poor innocent child. How can a woman be so wicked OH MY GOD.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by goodgate: 9:44am On Dec 13, 2015
glossy6:

grin I was waiting for this.Lol
Don't mind her, she was already feeling like a saint.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by Shokoloko(f): 11:20am On Dec 13, 2015
wunmite06:
This is bad, i think u should call NAPTIP with this number 0703 0000 203. They are in best position to help the poor girl.
OP, have you called the number given?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by 2tanG0: 11:33am On Dec 13, 2015
Dear ma,
Are u even JUST between ur housemaid and your children?

Don't u tell ur kids to eat in the dining table while u order ur housemaid to eat in the kitchen?

Don't u tell ur kids to bath in the restroom while u order ur houseboy to bath outside?

Don't u buy toys for ur kids while u neglect ur housemaid?

Don't u take ur kids to mr.biggs and amusement park while u leave d housemaid wit loads of chores all alone at home?

Don't u sew festive clothes for ur kids while d poor housegirl wears d same rag of last year?

Don't u give ur kids chicken laps while u give d poor housegal the bone?

Don't u send ur housemaid on several errands under the hot sun but u don't do d same to ur kids?

lf ur kids do something wrong, u merely scold them, but if the poor houseboy does d same thing, u flog him 20 strokes of cane?

U send ur kids to school but u send the house girl to sell groundnut?

When ur kids are sick, u quickly rush them in ur car to the most expensive hospital in town, but when the houseboy is sick, u merely call the local nurse in the neighbourhood to treat him?

U buy new expensive clothes for ur kids every month but u mistakenly buy okirika for ur houseboy once in 6 months.

U allow ur kids to visit their friends, but u don't even allow d houseboy to even have a playmate?

Ur kids attend an expensive school, but ur houseboy goes to an afternoon local school.

BIG MADAM, as ur housemaid always call you, fear Almighty God in ur treatment of househelps.

Househelps may not be related to u, but remember:

-they are also people's children

-would u like someone to treat ur daughter d way u treat ur housegirls?

-if u know u can't be just in treating ur housemaids and ur kids, then don't employ the services of one.

-they are not slave

-you didn't purchase them

-be a woman, don't be heartless

-u shall be questioned about them

-Husbands should also caution their wives excesses.

Thanks
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) by SONIA54320(f): 1:03am On Dec 15, 2015
eh eh just becuz u want to be the boss u do dat .messed up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inmate Cries His Way To Freedom From Keffi Prison / Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) / NURTW Member Who Survived Attack From Serial Assassin Goes For Thanksgiving.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.