Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,284 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) (29558 Views)

10-year-old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father Battles To Regain Her Sight-video / Girl Brutally Raped,murdered And Dumped On The Road By Unknown Men(pics) / Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by sar33: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
As shared by Aderemi Goncalves....

'Good Evening to you all.Today am suppose to go to early morning services for every first day in new month.on my way passing this little girl9years name Seyi was passing when one guy called her back and said who beat u like this so i follow her to her father when she said the father beat her,then i follow her and other people passing everyone come follow join.i con dey do like say i b commissioner wife(haaa) sayin what rubbish is this.This is Child Abuse that people will hear about it even internet will go carry am&paper. Although i call the Ketu divisional police so they are there now at the Human right Department but u know how naija is i dont know how d case will b now cos have left there.please the girl father is wicked he beat her all over her body i could not snap all.even reach her private.Help please.she as no mother again cause she died at 8days when she gave birth to d girl'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/young-girl-brutally-beaten-by-father-in.html

3 Shares

Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by sar33: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2017

Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by Airborne02(m): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
end time father

4 Likes

Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin i came to check names wink
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by thonyrule(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
That's terrible.... The write up though grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
the man needs to be taken to a rehab center,cos next time only God knows what he will do to her.

5 Likes

Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by DLondonboiy: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
How the hell did this fool become a father?

Who knows the kind of beating the wife received before she died? Who knows?

5 Likes

Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by pyyxxaro: 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
Evil devil nor de beat e followers like this embarassed

A boxing contest should be arranged btw the girl's father and Floyd Mayweather asap

4 Likes

Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by Jabioro: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Let him have space at Kirikiri at least for some days to come so that he learned to be human.. there is no iota if humanity in his vein.. the child should be taken to SOS..
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by deanoffaculty: 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
Monster Father.........

2 Likes

Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by driand(m): 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
sad discipline is good for children but not like this nah
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by veekid(m): 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2017

baba wayre
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by pocohantas(f): 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
They have progressed to beating their kids.
Thank God it's not the wife, some posters would have said 'women learn to control your mouth'.

What is this young girl's offence now?
Useless man.

8 Likes

Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
Wicked father
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by Omobolaji19(m): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lol.... D mahn sppose be boxing champ... See d qal eye... Nyc combo
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by akp202(m): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Chai....what on earth has this child done to have deserve this?
Some children sha can be so annoying but not enough reason to be beaten to this extent.

Parents Pls before u react always think twice because u will still be d one to spend money on Medicals
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by adeniyijones097(m): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
she most get justice
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by rattlesnake(m): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
terrible
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
Endtime beating
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by transient123(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Even gorillas and chimps are better parents than this one.

Sentence him to community service for 1year I beg.
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by AceRoyal: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
I just need just one hour with this Man!

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by glossy6(f): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
But what transpired?
.....Just asking ooh
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by AK6464(m): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
That Lunatic deserves to be in Jail facing his mates
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by thunderbabs: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Father be like ''I'm giving her home training''.

Spare not the rod preacher kind of father undecided
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by wizod(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
Are u sure he is d real father or he adopted her from one of dis orphanage homes
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by czaratwork: 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
I guess he holds her responsible for the death of his wife. He needs counselling

2 Likes

Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by Destinylink(m): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
Wicked Father. He needs to be jaild.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet / Police Arrest 50-Year-Old Woman For Killing Co-Wife In Bauchi (Photos) / Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.