Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,954 members, 7,838,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige (25265 Views)

"Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike / Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate / Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by bashydemy(m): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mprepz:
I thought this man was made minister and he still wants re-run!!!

This man dey use our head play!
why won't he re run? that's his mandate and if he win he goes to Senate.
Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by Chikeluba25(m): 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
APGA i know, Victor Ume i know, who is Ngige? Is it the man that shares transform only in election period yet did nt do any good thing in his tenure? Well Anambra has gone far for a state u can deceive with those nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by AfroKnight: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
He was cheated out of the race in a shameful election. The INEC staff didn't even bother to use the card reader. They proceeded straight with manual accreditation.

Dr Chris, you have been vindicated. If you win the rerun, I wouldn't mind seeing you as the new Senate President since Saraki has shown that he of the darkness.

If you don't win, no problem, you're still a Minister. I really admire Dr Ngige.
Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by Klinee: 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Marvin67:
See who's talking. The ruling vindicated Victor Umeh not Chris Ngige.
This is not about party, it's about who would provide a better representation for the people of Anambra central. The people once voted for Ngige under ACN. What kind of representation did Ngige provide? How did he reach out to the people. He simply stayed in Abuja. Meanwhile Uche Ekwunife is a grassroot woman, loved by the people and very popular, she has contributed to the development of anambra central. Yet some people sit in Lagos and just expect ndi anambra to vote for Ngige simply because he carries a broom and dines with Tinubu. This is not Lagos central where people keep returning a dormant oluremi Tinubu. This is anambra the home of the most intelligent people according to WAEC and NECO.
When the election comes again the winner would be either Victor Umeh or Ekwunife.
Guy shut up! If u dont know what to say then shut-up! Everybody know that the reason why ngige loss is because of his party and the reason why uche wins is because people voted foolishly becos of GEJ. Simple truth!
Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by Scout60(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
bashydemy:
Sorry bro he will win mark my word, He win with ACN in 2011 abi no be so? nobody can win Ngige in a free and fair election in Anambra state even Governorship self.

person wey dey anambra dey talk to u

na u go vote or us. let him comot from that party and he might win

1 Like

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by Scout60(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
always buy at d right place, don't patronize black market, don't encourage corruption, if we d good citizens stop encouraging any bad thing in nigeria, corruption wil not found its way in d system, and nigeria wil be a better place and a great country

guy no vex me

abi filling station don turn to black market choooi

1 Like

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by bashydemy(m): 12:48am On Dec 13, 2015
Scout60:

person wey dey anambra dey talk to u

na u go vote or us. let him comot from that party and he might win
Sorry i did not vote in 2011 but he won, Also you vote in 2011 and he still won so your one vote will never stop him... Beside you might happen not to come from his senatorial district.. The last i check/hear his senatorial district have the highest blocks of votes and no one can defeat Ngige in Anambra in a free and fair election i repeat..
Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by Sharplogger(m): 1:25am On Dec 13, 2015
grin
OZAOEKPE:
WHOS NGIGE??
minister of labour & Employment
Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by amacastel: 2:44am On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=Jesusloveyou post=40933806]if u have sense u wouldn't be foolish like this, d corrupt pdp that is already through with us by sharing our commonweath to themselves, and u are here mis-yawning, [/quote

Obviously u r the senseless 1 here cos if u really read and understand wot I wrote u will not make that useless comment u made. PDP ooo, APC too they are all the same pls don't mind politicians nor listen to them wen they r fighting each oda they r fighting for their pocket, gf, mistress, one nite stands runs girls, wife and children not u, they don't knw u exist and they don't want to knw.
Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by Scout60(m): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=bashydemy post=40952159] Sorry i did not vote in 2011 but he won, Also you vote in 2011 and he still won so your one vote will never stop him... Beside you might happen not to come from his senatorial district.. The last i check/hear his senatorial district have the highest blocks of votes and no one can defeat Ngige in Anambra in a free and fair election i repeat../quote].

shut up
ngige did not any govern ship.. http://saharareporters.com/2007/06/13/peter-obi-wins-tenure-extended-until-2010-andy-uba-out

he was given senatorial post. to appease him
Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by bashydemy(m): 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=Scout60 post=40962138][/quote] You mumu no be small, He won Senatorial seat gallantly under APC.. Now you shut up.
Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by Scout60(m): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
bashydemy:
You mumu no be small, He won Senatorial seat gallantly under APC.. Now you shut up.

y he no win it gallantry again.

ekwunife made an appeal to the tribune just that the case was buried

1 Like

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by billyG(m): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
Scout60:

hahahaha he won illegally. peter obi was the rightful winner
4nt b Dumb!am talking of his senate,dnt u know he(Ngigi) was a senator b4?
Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by billyG(m): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
Scout60:

hahahaha he won illegally. peter obi was the rightful winner
Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by Scout60(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
billyG:

he won first as compensation young man

1 Like

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by Scout60(m): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
bashydemy:
You mumu no be small, He won Senatorial seat gallantly under APC.. Now you shut up.

ur mumu pass

y he no win again.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
bashydemy:
Sorry i did not vote in 2011 but he won, Also you vote in 2011 and he still won so your one vote will never stop him... Beside you might happen not to come from his senatorial district.. The last i check/hear his senatorial district have the highest blocks of votes and no one can defeat Ngige in Anambra in a free and fair election i repeat..
Apc cannot win any election in Anambra,Ngige won in 2011 because there was no bokoharam then
Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by bashydemy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Apc cannot win any election in Anambra,Ngige won in 2011 because there was no bokoharam then
Sorry you mumu, Is there no Boko Haram in 2011? People like you make wonder wonder if education is a total waste.. That's how you and your likes are shouting APC cannot win in any South East States and Okorocha won.. In a free and fair election Ngige will win Anambra hands down.
Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by bashydemy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
Scout60:

ur mumu pass

y he no win again.
because the election was rigged and he has been vindicated by the appeal court.
Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by ikechu1278: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
So they even going after Anambra state?

APC wants to go after any state that has oil that's it. Why are they not contesting against states like cross river, Enugu, etc.

Anambra stay firm and resist am
Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
bashydemy:
Sorry you mumu, Is there no Boko Haram in 2011? People like you make wonder wonder if education is a total waste.. That's how you and your likes are shouting APC cannot win in any South East States and Okorocha won.. In a free and fair election Ngige will win Anambra hands down.
Whenever Apc lose an election,the election wasn't free and fair abi? Ode,Apc can't win any election in Anambra,we see Apc as a boko haram party
Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by bashydemy(m): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Whenever Apc lose an election,the election wasn't free and fair abi? Ode,Apc can't win any election in Anambra,we see Apc as a boko haram party
Ok i hear you, If to say Ngige will contest the re run again you for no say he will win with wide margin..
Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by Scout60(m): 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
bashydemy:
because the election was rigged and he has been vindicated by the appeal court.

abi na us go vote...... watch out for the result because you are here and you u dont know how ibos hate apc...... Me go dey there to chaw Ngige money then vote for ekwunife or umeh. Am yet to see what Ngige did for us while Ekwunife attracted the govt to the gully erosion at nkpor and she is seriously embarking on women empowerment. Even though Ekwunife was barred from the election, we shall conquer the propagandist

i wonder how apc go rig this election because they go shout till 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners / Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting / Edo Election: Benin-Ore Expressway Blocked (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.