Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) (40858 Views)

Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos / Zimbabwean Man Stabs Another Man To Death Over Prostitute Ownership / Pastor's Son Who Beheaded Girl For Rituals Escapes From Remand Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by ehix89(m): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
dre11:
teach your child in the way he should go and when he is old......... he won't depart from it.

this is what the pastor fails to do.
sometimes parents gives dr best in trainin up a child,sometimes they dnt jzt turn out d way d parents wanted dem to be

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by MsZeezah: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
elipheleh:
Ok . He must have had a yoruba parent.
Smh. Olòshì máshanfàní omo àlè. Yoruba people are your nightmare abi? Carry on. Omo ìrankíran, amú'ni búni eran ìbíye
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Frank3n2(m): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
After investigations, he should be killed by hanging in his village square.

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by linearity: 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Are human lives so cheap now in Nigeria, such that it can be taken away by a promise of $200?
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by ODUBEZE: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
Give birth to the number of children you can afford to monitor and train!

Shield your children from worldly view! Most of them what to be like the people they watch!

I used to explain to my son that most of these things they watch are/might not be real!

And when I see trying to be naughty due to d program he watched, I quickly draw his attention to him and tell him d danger in it!

Shield your children from some of these things! you are not helping them by allowing them to do whatever they like! This is Nigeria, stop imitating western culture!

Obviously this boy was not groomed spiritually but monetarily!
It is well!
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
elipheleh:

You're a brainless f00l
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by yapapa: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
devil don relocate come naija.

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by HRich(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
You can tell about his father's dealing with his ACT.
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by bigass123(m): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
@15. shocked shocked shocked
I fear for this country...
Rituals in government, in market places, in churches, mosques, schools.
Rituals everywhere... angry
The end is indeed here and staring in our naked faces!
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by ISLAM4theWISE: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
This make fp 2wks ago. End time post
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by HRich(m): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
elipheleh:
Can you explain this?
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by MMMFAGUY1: 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
Na wah 4 all dis gh guys self oooh. after they will move around dt dey made it tru yahoo. 4 where wen evil oyibo people dey put on lens dis days
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by HRich(m): 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
ISLAM4theWISE:
This make fp 2wks ago. End time post
End Time comment.
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Jabioro: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
Police should investigate the father, there is tiny rope between him the boy.He might have got such dastard clue.... he want to live big, faster than his leg,looking handsome than his shadow,and climb coconut tree without rope....
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Ninilowo(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
So it was in the days of Eli. Men of God getting too "busy" to attend to their own children. RIP little girl.
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by tainot2002(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
This is why I always say no religion that doesn't have its own bad side .

Let for instance if this guy is a Muslim now I know what will start coming out from religious bigot here ,but this is in the other way round.
Let there be peace here.May Almighty God don't let this be our portion as this year runs out and never witness untimely death as the year coming forth.
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by KELVINXY: 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
I think the police should investigate the boy's father and his ministry too

cus a young boy of that age doesn't just wake up one day & knws how to kill a fellow human without a good tutor.

#myOneKobo
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by kevoh(m): 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
If he succeeded, he probably would have spent the 50k reward on petty stuffs like an android phone (28k), one or two nights with oloshos (maybe 5k max), some new clothes and supra shoes and then the 50k is exhausted. You begin to ask is 50k worth the killing of an 11 year old kid?
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Now, I'm crying again. This story has reached Nairaland! The said incident happened in my very town and I got a firsthand testimony from the brother of the boy who called for help. The story's been twisted a bit. Aghogho was 10yrs old.. And Silas had put on the home theatre probably to cover screams from his victims. So while he killed the first girl, Aghogho, nobody was able to come to her rescue because of the loud music. He would have also succeeded in killing Vwegba, the second girl had a friend of the family not happened to have been checking on them at that time. He peeped through the window of the house and found Vwegba struggling with Silas in the room and immediately went to call for help.
Silas was shot in the leg by mopol officials who were immediately called to the scene. He claims to be 17,not 15. But everybody else believes he's more than that. Evil boy looking for pity.

He had tried to kill innocent children at a time when they were totally helpless! Aghogho must have begged for her life before she died. Imagine the shock the little girl must have experienced.... Awaiting death from the hands of a boy she hitherto trusted... Their pastor's son! There were streaks of tears on her face as seen in the pics of the corpse. Very gruesome way to die. What a sad fate for the young, respectful, intelligent and God-fearing 10yr old Aghogho! The family had just 3 children, all girls and the evil Silas wanted to kill two. Wickedness of man!

May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace... AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by armadeo(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
One solution.

Firing squad.
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by elampiro(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Now, I'm crying again. This story has reached Nairaland! The said incident happened in my very town and I got a firsthand testimony from the brother of the boy who called for help. The story's been twisted a bit. Aghogho was 10yrs old.. And Silas had put on the home theatre probably to cover screams from his victims. So while he killed the first girl, Aghogho, nobody was able to come to her rescue because of the loud music. He would have also succeeded in killing Vwegba, the second girl had a friend of the family not happened to have been checking on them at that time. He peeped through the window of the house and found Vwegba struggling with Silas in the room and immediately went to call for help.
Silas was shot in the leg by mopol officials who were immediately called to the scene. He claims to be 17,not 15. But everybody else believes he's more than that. Evil boy looking for pity.

He had tried to kill innocent children at a time when they were totally helpless! Aghogho must have begged for her life before she died. Imagine the shock the little girl must have experienced.... Awaiting death from the hands of a boy she hitherto trusted... Their pastor's son! There were tears on her face as seen in the pic's of the corpse. Very gruesome way to die. What a sad fate for the young, respectful, intelligent and God-fearing 10yr old Aghogho! The family had just 3 children, all girls and the evil Silas wanted to kill two. Wickedness of man!

Good report.

So sad!
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by lailo: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
The father is not a pastor.Pls dnt destroy dat title.It may just be his sobriquet(nickname).......
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by tweetsme(m): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
All this is caused by those so call nigerian entertainers who parade their latest cars and money on social media. This entices the younger generation of getting quick money instead of working hard for it. They pass the wrong message

2 Likes

Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by okeyjoel89(m): 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
most of this clergymen their children are always a thorn in their flesh just don't know why
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by ikorodureporta: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
He must have copied tht frm d parents
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by tonididdy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
dre11:
teach your child in the way he should go and when he is old......... he won't depart from it.

this is what the pastor fails to do.
...and how did he plan to take two heads outta the house without being noticed.

Something def came over him,maybe d GH vcontact had a spell on him.

Btw what the F does a 15yr old need 100k for?...i blame the country we are in, where a 9yr old is allowed to play 9jabet and the others without any scoldings thereafter

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by redsun(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
The ignorance and wickedness in Nigeria is insurmountable. Religion is the opium of the masses,it does not enlighten people in anyway,rather it leaves their brains totally incapable of reasoning.

He is a victim just like the life he wasted,a victim of his father and country's fundamental ignorance.
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Skain(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
Was the pastor's door not open when he was casting and binding the devil...
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by AhmadMind: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
He stated..

""Luckily on November 28, 2015, I visited their house and as GOD will have it, their elder sister, Janet said that she wanted to go to school....""

SMH cry cry

Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by TeamSimple(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Christianity is EVIL. embarassed
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Djicemob: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

He had tried to kill innocent children at a time when they were totally helpless! Aghogho must have begged for her life before she died. Imagine the shock the little girl must have experienced.... Awaiting death from the hands of a boy she hitherto trusted... Their pastor's son! There were tears on her face as seen in the pic's of the corpse. Very gruesome way to die. What a sad fate for the young, respectful, intelligent and God-fearing 10yr old Aghogho! The family had just 3 children, all girls and the evil Silas wanted to kill two. Wickedness of man!

I also got firsthand report about the incident as reported by you...it was a sad day in sapele.

Are you in sapele too?
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
Djicemob:
I also got firsthand report about the incident as reported by you...it was a sad day in sapele.

Are you in sapele too?
Not at the moment. Still in school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vulcanizer Pours Fuel On A Mad Man, Sets Him Ablaze In Asaba (Graphic Photos) / Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos / Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.