Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) (40856 Views)

Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos / Zimbabwean Man Stabs Another Man To Death Over Prostitute Ownership / Pastor's Son Who Beheaded Girl For Rituals Escapes From Remand Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
mehn tins dey happen ooo. Lord hv merci!
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Wazobia12(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
AhmadMind:
He stated..

""Luckily on November 28, 2015, I visited their house and as GOD will have it, their elder sister, Janet said that she wanted to go to school....""

SMH cry cry

I cudnt even believe he said that like seriously even to commit murder nigerians will still say its the work of God WTH is wrong with this country?

Also said they weren't making enough money from the church dat is is very confusing is the church a business or a company were money is to be made? Nigeria has collected religion and ave twisted it into throwing common sense out the window. Smh
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by eleko1: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
15 yrs old bastard.Abeg,remove/pluck outa his eyeball and toss the rat in prison angry sad

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Pidggin(f): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
TeamSimple:
Christianity is EVIL. embarassed

How?
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
Devil has tsken over his soul & body. How cud a reasonable person do such. He shd be kept away 4 gud.
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Abiyolar: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
if na muslim now...we no go hear word....
he's probably just following in his father's footstep but got caught
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by akigbemaru: 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
Pastor's only begotten son beheads a teenage girl and stabs another one.
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Heaven knows I won't go to the police. I will just cook the boy have way and chop off his both arms and probably one of his legs and plug out his both eyes and one of his ears, then send him to out to tell the world what he did to deserve all that.
Even the devil himself will won't stand will weep at this news.
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by elvisdaniels(m): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
The heart is deceitfully wicked above all things,God will never forgive him for his wicked acts ....Crucify him and allow him die slowly ...
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Seeeeeeee: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
Am just thinking if am the father of the girl the most painful way i will personally kill him
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by nwasteve(m): 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
Thorough investigation ought to be done, that boy has a very strong back up. Take heart the igbi's family
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Bobclemz: 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
What can we do as youths to Serve God in spirit and in truth?
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by TeamSimple(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
Pidggin:

How?
Ibeere
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Pidggin(f): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
TeamSimple:

Ibeere

o mọ ohunkohun
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by analyticalnayos: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
The perpetrator is evil and a bedeviled bastard.
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Djicemob: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Not at the moment. Still in school.
Alright nice...didnt there a few sapele peeps on here.
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by StanleyEkene: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
Scary World! Watch Video Of Another Lifeless Body Of A 20 Year Old Girl Found In A Bag

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/scary-world-watch-video-of-another-lifeless-body-of-a-20-year-old-girl-found-in-a-bag/
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by ril19(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
dipopooo:
Dis world is coming to an end. We can hardly find a true man/woman of God. Most pastors ar after earthly tins buyin big cars, turnin churches to business ventures, fvckin church members etc

TRUE!!!
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
Djicemob:
Alright nice...didnt there a few sapele peeps on here.
Of course, there has to be. Nairaland is home for all.
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by ifeomaekol(f): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Son of d devil. Cnt believe ds-----15yrs
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by IamMhizTemi(f): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
He shd b stabbed several tyms and beheaded next.
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Glo4issy(f): 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
So shocked to hear a 15years old boy has the mind to behead human,What a World!
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Frankel7(m): 1:17am On Dec 13, 2015
Parents always rushing out to make money to fend for d family,not properly putting d home in other, when smtin like dis happens,everybody go come get tym siddon for huz wit children come dey cry & wanting justice to be done. No need crying over spilled milk. I propose :one parent must be close to home while engaging in a trade at least with an eye on d children. Wots d need of making money to bury to bury your own child. Am pained. RIP to d dead.
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Dynamite02: 7:34am On Dec 13, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Now, I'm crying again. This story has reached Nairaland! The said incident happened in my very town and I got a firsthand testimony from the brother of the boy who called for help. The story's been twisted a bit. Aghogho was 10yrs old.. And Silas had put on the home theatre probably to cover screams from his victims. So while he killed the first girl, Aghogho, nobody was able to come to her rescue because of the loud music. He would have also succeeded in killing Vwegba, the second girl had a friend of the family not happened to have been checking on them at that time. He peeped through the window of the house and found Vwegba struggling with Silas in the room and immediately went to call for help.
Silas was shot in the leg by mopol officials who were immediately called to the scene. He claims to be 17,not 15. But everybody else believes he's more than that. Evil boy looking for pity.

He had tried to kill innocent children at a time when they were totally helpless! Aghogho must have begged for her life before she died. Imagine the shock the little girl must have experienced.... Awaiting death from the hands of a boy she hitherto trusted... Their pastor's son! There were streaks of tears on her face as seen in the pics of the corpse. Very gruesome way to die. What a sad fate for the young, respectful, intelligent and God-fearing 10yr old Aghogho! The family had just 3 children, all girls and the evil Silas wanted to kill two. Wickedness of man!

May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace... AMEN.

Very sad! What about the instigator (the guy in ghana), aren't they investigating him? His identity should be revealed too,he his wicked...surely this is not the first time he's ordering for body parts
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dynamite02:

Very sad! What about the instigator (the guy in ghana), aren't they investigating him? His identity should be revealed too,he his wicked...surely this is not the first time he's ordering for body parts
Yea... They are on it.
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dynamite02:

Yea... The Law enforcement agencies are on it.
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by pomsky: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
tobimillar:
Ko si sise, ko si aise, a ma be ori iwo na ni....only his head can appease his parents...

But if it were me sha, I will just withdraw the case, I want to believe it was the devil that pushed him so why will I waste time doing case with him. I will simply beg the police to release him, I will find a way to lure him to my home and slowly cut him to pieces and cook his body parts for my dog to eat

[size=14pt].........even my dog will reject such meat! Tufiakwa![/size] angry
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
pomsky:

[size=14pt].........even my dog will reject such meat! Tufiakwa![/size] angry

Don't be too sure!! Ask calabar peeps, they will surely tell you that human meat is sweet

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by lalateh: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
januzaj:
15 year old boy wan do rituals..... lasisi69 abeg lend me your memory verse......End time ritualist

End time pastor wey born end time son! RIP to aghogho
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by annnikky(f): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
Wat a world!!! the love of money they say is the root of all evil.... some pastors fail to teach their children the ways of God, all they care about is that Sunday offering n tithe they get from the congregation.. no wonder the Bible said that Judgement will start from the church.. sadWat a world!!! the love of money they say is the root of all evil.... some pastors fail to teach their children the ways of God, all they care about is that Sunday offering n tithe they get from the congregation.. no wonder the Bible said that Judgement will start from the church..
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by Djicemob: 7:44am On Dec 14, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Of course, there has to be. Nairaland is home for all.
Am sure you coming for christmas?
Re: Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) by nyabinghi(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2015
Christianity na wash, religion of brainwash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos / Vulcanizer Pours Fuel On A Mad Man, Sets Him Ablaze In Asaba (Graphic Photos) / Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.