Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Please Join In If You're A Fan Of Becomrich's. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Join In If You're A Fan Of Becomrich's. (693 Views)

Please Nairalanders, Are Musiwa, Becomrich Et Al, Robots Or Human Beings? / Where Is Musiwa Aka Becomrich?is He A Member Of Boko Haram? / Where Is Becomrich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Join In If You're A Fan Of Becomrich's. by sosisi(f): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2009
Seriously
I love that guy
I like his steadfastness to his singular course on this forum
That is to form the Republic of Oduduwa and he has his facts down with maps and satellite pictures to prove his points
He even knows exactly how many houses there are in the city of Akure and others.
I hope his bank account is as bouyant as his knowledge of Geography and topography wink
are there other admirers?
Re: Please Join In If You're A Fan Of Becomrich's. by ijawgirl: 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2009
am a big fan of becomrich, love everything abt him. gosh his posts make my day and I like the fact he does not get angry easily. if you like bash him from now till tomorrow he will never insult you back

Becomerich 4 President cheesy
Re: Please Join In If You're A Fan Of Becomrich's. by MrCrackles(m): 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2009
Can i join if i want BECOMERICH's head on a plate? angry
Re: Please Join In If You're A Fan Of Becomrich's. by sosisi(f): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2009
MrCrackles:

Can i join if i want BECOMERICH's head on a plate? angry

we don't want enemies here grin
Re: Please Join In If You're A Fan Of Becomrich's. by MrCrackles(m): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2009
$osisi:

we don't want enemies here grin

Lolz! grin
Re: Please Join In If You're A Fan Of Becomrich's. by blacksta(m): 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2009
death to all becommricjh enemies.
Re: Please Join In If You're A Fan Of Becomrich's. by MrCrackles(m): 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2009
blacksta:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Join In If You're A Fan Of Becomrich's. by sosisi(f): 12:13am On Jun 04, 2009
blacksta:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
reminds me of death to America skit by saturday night live
Re: Please Join In If You're A Fan Of Becomrich's. by savanaha: 12:24am On Jun 04, 2009
I mean if you all are fans of outlandishness then more power to you.
Re: Please Join In If You're A Fan Of Becomrich's. by donjon: 6:51am On Jun 04, 2009
huh?
Re: Please Join In If You're A Fan Of Becomrich's. by dominique(f): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2009
who i mean who is not mesmerised by those fancy maps he keeps coming up with. . . i doff my hat with all my heart!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Join In If You're A Fan Of Becomrich's. by sosisi(f): 2:32am On Jun 05, 2009
and we keep growing in number
Re: Please Join In If You're A Fan Of Becomrich's. by tamme: 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2009
becomrich cool

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Selling Estates In Nigeria(c Of O) / Need To Know More About Spikedcylinder / What Do You Think Of The Slogan Good People:great Nation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.