Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny (39050 Views)

Nairalanders I Need Followers On Twitter To Qualify For Something / * / "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by martyns303(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
bettercreature:
There will always be landlord and there will always be gate man,some people have to be average,some have to be poor and some have to be rich,you can't say because somebody is poor or earning 18k,you will not enjoy your life,whosoever work hard must have time to enjoy his/her sweat! the rate at which people hustle is differ from one another.if you give one billion to some people today,they can never be rich.Let the old man enjoy his life 17M is not too much for a governor to spend on a 14days trip

Do u even listen to urself? If Dangote, Adenuga and all the self made guys decide to spend a billion dollar a day, that's their concern. Oshiomole is a PUBLIC SERVANT, he has no right to spend public money recklessly.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by olayinkaa05(m): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
This is not about APC or PDP,all are just the same,we need prayers to flush out all this armed robbers called politicians. God bless Nigeria
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by amtaken(f): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oshiomhole has been exposed. Cry me a river.
nobeku:
JESUS, can you be this dumb?Nothing pertained to Edo state in that document.. Talkless of Adams Oshiomhole.. CHAI.. Kids of today.. FOOOOOLERY AT ITS HIGHEST PEAK!!!!
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by lookingfly: 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
bettercreature:
And how is 17million too much for a governor to spend?atleast he did not chattered a flight
na now I know say you de use your di.ck think
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
I never knew oshiomole can do such thing after the way he has been attacking former finance minister. A day shall come when he will be the biggest fool in Nigerian politic. Abeg make I shout my APCCCCCCCCC? CHANGE
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by remirez07(m): 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
aNAIJAFAN:
Seun Anikulakpo Kuti shared the document on twitter asking the governor to confirm its authenticity. It's the amount of money Gov. Oshiomhole allegedly spent on a trip to Miami, US, last year! N17m+

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/RealSeunKuti/status/675443412414373889/photo/1
And one would say ''Mr. Resido war against corruption is not selective..... So wht can we call this allegation Later, they will call this Man '' igbo smoker' God go judge all of U.
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by nobeku: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
amtaken:
YOU WIDE HONEYPOT, STOP ACTING THE FOOOOOL.. How old are you?Is that supposed to be an official letter addressing a Governor of a state? PLEASE show me in that silly contraption of a letter what state are we talking about here?You see the reason why kids of today have virtually NOTHING in their craniums?
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by tiwiex(m): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
ikenna123:

Now you have gone deaf,blind and dumb. Hypocrite

"Mr. Governor" is vague. Nothing on that document says Edo state. If you wanna show evidence of this level, show it well na. All he is saying is show the document with the state name. The first page will work.
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by nobeku: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
amtaken:
And some other DUNDERHEAD like you said that the name of whoever signed that lame letter was from Edo state origin... it's his FATHER that signed off the contraption of an official letter... As if that is enough proof to anything.. NUMBSKULLS!!!!
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by Niceiroko: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
use ur head, we hv gvnors but seun is nt mad
Confessng:
i dont see anything there that says its Oshiomole's bill can someone kindly point it out ?
Cos there are 36 govs in Nigeria
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by yaskarahyelhope(f): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
bettercreature:
Dunce! he spent 14days so i dont see anything special about the amount above

U arent far from being a dunce. Just like ya Grand father Buhari sent abt 4billion in less than a month or two. And theres no money in d treasury. Ndiara
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by nobeku: 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
amtaken:
And some other DUNDERHEAD like you said that the name of whoever signed that lame letter was from Edo state origin... it's his FATHER that signed off the contraption of an official letter... As if that is enough proof to anything.. NUMBSKULLS!!!!!!!
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by rottenegg: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
You guys are funny. This mumu is spending 17m on a trip of 14days and u are shouting but ur super mumu president is about to spend almost 40billion on oil exploration near lake Chad......exploration!!! Not drilling, not building refinery, not extraction, not refining.....40 billion in economy in shambles.
Naira traded for N254-$1 yesterday. Oshimole is the least of our problems.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by akigbemaru: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oshiomole Adam junket
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by tiwiex(m): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
bettercreature:

Oga, at 18k minimum wage, some people earn less than 250k a year with plenty delay. Osho spent 68 peoples ANNUAL salary in just 14 days. Not even one month or a quater year. Bros. E plenty. It averaged 1.5 per day. Are I aware these guys are public officials. I doubt a bank MD spends that daily average on trips and that's a private sector dude with profit to spend. Government should not be that attractive.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by Niceiroko: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
seun is now a baby or wat...........think think n let d kid in u grow
amtaken:
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by 1miccza: 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oya anti corruption, we don help you catch another thief ooo. Seun well done jare.# Thieves everywhere.#
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by tiwiex(m): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
bettercreature:
That amount is not too much to spend on 14 days trip,Seun kuti need to find a job,we are talking about 17m for 14 days,we are talking about a governor here not secondary school teacher

Hmmmmm. Let's assume he does this 3 times a year. I also assume true cost should be 1.5m. Ok. Let's say 2m. How much first class wan be set. Ok. 3m. For a man preaching frugal and eschewing suffering, that is huge. So we are left with 14m he did not need to spend. 14m x 3 is 42m. Let's divide by 365. Osho baba pocketed 115,068.493 per DAY. How much is minimum wage again? Let's also assume he did it only once. That's still about 35k per day. Minus his salary oh. Then the same people tell us minimum wage is 18k per month.

Well, like you said that is for school teachers. Oshio Baba is doing 1000 times more work. It is not easy to be fighting Okonjo na. He needs plenty of energy.

Oga, this money is a very plenty oh in Zebrudaya's voice
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
amtaken:
Seun you are a great man.

God bless you for exposing the most fake Nigerian dead and alive.

Oshiomhole is the biggest hypocrite around.

if after perusing through that *ordinary* paper you think it is authentic then you are an illiterate .
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by amtaken(f): 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
skidskid:

if after perusing through that *ordinary* paper you think it is authentic then you are an illiterate .
Oshiomhole has a case to answer.

All the Police have to do is to intensify efforts in carrying out thorough and discreet investigation so they will be able to establish a prima facie evidence of felony to wit fraud and financial embezzlement /misappropriation against him, that way the prosecution can successfully prosecute him.
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by abbayrex: 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
madridguy:
Ever since Osho baba married to that Oyinbo pepper his life don dey somehow.
i can't put this any better. Thanks for that observation, Osho baba has been another thing since marrying that girl.
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by agabaI23(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oshiobaba, I dey watch you in 3 D
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by DTaj: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
What is 'special' about this expenditure? The bulk of the N17 million was estacode (N12 million, at $5,000 per day). Nothing, absolutely nothing is wrong with this!

General Managers in some banks take home the same amount ($5,000 per day) as estacode or per diem! Not even Executive Director level or MD level o! General Manager! If a GM in a bank can take the same amount, how much should the Chief Executive of a state take? $2,000?

Oshiomhole has done nothing wrong! I have never supported corruption or politicians in both major parties (APC and PDP because I believe that 90% of them are the same) but on this one, Adams Oshiomhole had done no wrong...

If he had jerked up the estacode per day (above $5,000 approved or stated in the statutes or Edo laws) we may shout; but on this, Seun Kuti messed up big time!

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by AreaFada2: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
bettercreature:

14 days doing what? Representing Edo there? Private holiday or Edo State now has some territory in Florida?

If private, why was it official through permanent secretary?

Is estacode paid for private holiday?
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Amaechi their ppl.
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
rammytt:

Is B.I Emogu-something permanent secretary to all d 36 govs?

That you had to explain this to a grown male who has internet access shows the level of education in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by christconscious: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
Osho Baba come and refute this claim,asap
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by toshmann(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
bettercreature:
And how is 17million too much for a governor to spend?atleast he did not chattered a flight

And here comes your average nigerian who cannot reason well, defending the frivolous extravagant lifestyle of his leaders at his expense. Didnt even ask what he went to Miami to do. With this kind of citizenry, do we expect real leadership in Nigeria?

If that 17 million naira was used to provide chairs and tables for sone of the rickety primary schools in the villages which i see on tv, will the world come to an end?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by Darlington1976(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
who say dis Zoological republic is not a scam. since dat mermaid he he married from Cape Verde entered his brain see as Oshimole dey misbehave calling our daughter name like a compound idiotic buffoon. Tell me dat person in d Zoo who has tested governance dat has a clean hand including d sai baba. Nonsense ndi ara
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by thunder74(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
Don't be surprised to read tomorrow that Seun is also part of arms deal' scam. Because anyone that criticises any part of this government will find his name written in the book of arms deal.
So Oga Oshiomole spent 2M per day?
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by armadeo(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
kosplateau:

He robs you off better education.

Chartered
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by armadeo(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
kosplateau:

He robs you off better education.

angry grin

You too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra / 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden / Photo: A Nairalanders Room Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.