Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny (39037 Views)

Nairalanders I Need Followers On Twitter To Qualify For Something / * / "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by thunder74(m): 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
seyibaale:
How will a letter start with Mr governor...may I bring to Mr Governor's attention...does this make sense? It doesn't even have a letter head to prove it's state...Seun you can do better
Check again sir, you will observe that this letter is page four (4). Page one may likely be on letter head sir.
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by KayTash(m): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
Confessng:
i dont see anything there that says its Oshiomole's bill can someone kindly point it out ?
Cos there are 36 govs in Nigeria
SMH
SMH again.
You need to be counselled.
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by shooaib24: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
And so what
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
They are all rogues and thief. Both APC and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by itsene: 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
igbo boys will jump at any negative news about Comrade governor. Is sheun kuti paying taxes in edo state?
Okonjo Ewuala choir boys go and die!
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by georgementday(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Edo youths are dying everyday
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
thunder74:

Check again sir, you will observe that this letter is page four (4). Page one may likely be on letter head sir.

since you a good observer then pls did u observe the date of the trip ? 25-8. then the letter was typed 25th. approved 25th , another approval 26th another authorization 28. and we'll I don't see what 6-9-2014. was written there for .

anyway I don't need to be a forger to know that it was the same biro/pen that signed for the so co called perm sec , that also signed for the a.g. and tho the individiual used a different pen look at the letter Y on the paper and u will see it's one person that did all the writing . anyway let efcc investigate if truly there was any trip to Miami . if there was and it was official business then he has no case to answer (maybe financial recklessness only )
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by hyperflex(m): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
Confessng:
i dont see anything there that says its Oshiomole's bill can someone kindly point it out ?
Well the name of the Permanent Secretary is enough to cast.
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by Ndolarr: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
Clearly a fight back from Okonjo Iweala camp! This is however, dirty and unethical! How did Seun Kuti obtain the document? There is a mole in the accounts section of Edo government house. Leaking official document is illegal and criminal! Baba Oshio should watch his back o, as corruption will fight back when confronted. In any case, the expenditure is appropriated and can be justified. My only grouse is if the frequency of such trip is high or if political jobbers are taken along on the trips! For now, no shaking for Baba Oshio!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by georgementday(m): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
DeRay98:
There is nothing here to show that it's Edo state or Oshiomhole. Secondly, it was official state duty and personal expenses. So, Seun back off and stop sensitizing the people against the govnor done them more than any other govnor since Ambrose Ali and Ogbemudia
show me one block of office for employment he has lunch or commission since he assume office more than seven years ago.
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by MurderX: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
DeRay98:
There is nothing here to show that it's Edo state or Oshiomhole. Secondly, it was official state duty and personal expenses. So, Seun back off
Dont mind Seun, he is trying hard to be relevant. Those are official rates and entitlements, even Oshiomole cannot do anything about it; the better question is what is the value of the 2week trip and was it necessarily an official trip? As for the 14M+, it his entitlement as governor. Note that over 2M was for flight ticket.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by livebullet(m): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
slimderek:
And to believe some ignorant Benin folks worship this man.

Con man of the century

oshiobaba deserves a worship...if e pain u too much...go jump from 3rd mainland enter lagoon.
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by MurderX: 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
DeRay98:
There is nothing here to show that it's Edo state or Oshiomhole. Secondly, it was official state duty and personal expenses. So, Seun back off
Dont mind Seun, he is trying hard to be relevant. Those are official rates and entitlements, even Oshiomole cannot do anything about it; the better question is what is the value of the 2week trip and was it necessarily an official trip? As for the 14M+, it his entitlement as governor. Note that over 2M was for flight ticket - you dont expect a governor to fly economy when Davido is doing 1st.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by toprealman: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Confessng:
Their perm sec signed it. Let's wait for Mr Oshimole to respond.
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by Jacko1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
As usual nothin is gonna come out of this....
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by ihatesycophant(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
amtaken:
Seun you are a great man.

God bless you for exposing the most fake Nigerian dead and alive.

Oshiomhole is the biggest hypocrite around.
You're the real hypocrite here. The letter says governor and never mentioned Oshiomole. Again, if you use your brain well, the paper is not letter headed, not carrying the logo of the Edo state government and not refer to same route. As it stand today we have 37 governors, CBN inclusive, this could be address to anyone of them. Must you beef someone to the extend of not weighing situation before you conclude. How would a letter that will deal with money of this magnitude and will not carry state logo and caption. This letter is poo and handiwork of mischief maker.
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by ihatesycophant(m): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
damton:
Oya Osho Baba, time for Accountability.

People don't know that to maintain oyinbo wife hard pass anything.
An Ethiopia girl don become an oyinbo. Every light completion person in Nigeria is oyinbo. Even the one born in Ajegunle is oyinbo.
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by amtaken(f): 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
You can write me a book, that would never change the fact that Oshiomhole is ekperima.
ihatesycophant:

You're the real hypocrite here. The letter says governor and never mentioned Oshiomole. Again, if you use your brain well, the paper is not letter headed, not carrying the logo of the Edo state government and not refer to same route. As it stand today we have 37 governors, CBN inclusive, this could be address to anyone of them. Must you beef someone to the extend of not weighing situation before you conclude. How would a letter that will deal with money of this magnitude and will not carry state logo and caption. This letter is poo and handiwork of mischief maker.
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by ngoziama: 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

Interesting...... wetin comrade governor come reply?

Very simple. Ole is it true!!!!!!
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by gwmlogistic: 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WATCH IT, SOME THUGS WOULD SUPPORT THIS DEVIL OF A CRIMINAL(AREGBESOLA TOO) AND WHEN I SUPPORT DASUKI, THEY WOULD OPEN THEIR MOUTH TO SPEW THRASH. ITS A PURE HYPOCRISY
U can't honestly take this serious, ever heard of the word letter head paper?
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by nortcentrallord(m): 1:53am On Dec 13, 2015
Confessng:

Modified

So i was away for a few hours minding my biz and all sorts of Monkeys are jumping on my mentions

You guys stay on the internet brandishing word weapons when virtually all you hear in the media is paid for ....... have you never heard of "kill that story? " that simply means i'll pay for the story to die a natural/unnatural death

Between anyone can write or sign anything ,that isnt even a letter headed paper

The same rats who judged Late Audu's son while he was mourning his father's death because of a one-sided story from sugar belly.

Am sorry am not a troll ,i work on facts regardless of who posted what,i didnt see the Perm secs name and i dont jump into conclusions ,if you have a problem with that ,i cant help you neither will i be getting in the middle of an Oshiomole ,Igbinedion fight.

Only the jobless will mention you because you actually sound senseless. To every rumor, there is an element of truth. Haven't you ever heard that?
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by NovusHomo(m): 3:45am On Dec 13, 2015
magicfingers009:
N17million for 14days with the number of aides and special advisers isn't overboard. Not withstanding that doc doesn't incriminate Oshio. The ssg wud approve and he (Oshio) would only peruse the documents. The pple would wud benefit from the scam (if any) are the permanent secretaries in form of Kick-Back from suppliers. Abeg second base Mr Seun

Thank you. It seems these off-springs who could be nothing without their family names do not know much.
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by HugoChavezJr(m): 4:26am On Dec 13, 2015
OshiomhOLE at it again. The EFCC should invite Oshiomhole instead of disturbing elder Anenih.
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by proprince(m): 6:03am On Dec 13, 2015
Oshiomole thief. undecided
APC been decieving Nigerians 2000 years BC grin
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by eyinjuege: 11:02am On Dec 13, 2015
12 million out of the 17 is for estacode!! Just for less than a week shocked shocked

How won't they want to be gallivanting about town
Re: Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny by eyinjuege: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2015
ihatesycophant:

That's the second page or so. It's usually the first page of such govt documents that has the letter head, of whichever ministry.

Anyway, I'm not sure which state that document came out from but the estacode alone is too much. That's like three quarter of the total bill!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden / PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra / Photo: A Nairalanders Room Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.