Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram (2247 Views)

Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate / Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Men Killed A Doctor And Sold His Corpse For N400k In Kwara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Its a pitiable pity,Its a dizma pizma that our oga at the top don't want to tell us the truth about the 105 soldiers that was killed by the boko boys, However the truth they said must surely be know one day, Its just a space of time, my fellow nairalanders here are the graphic pics of our galant soldiers who lost their lives just to stop the evil plans of the boko boys.

Viewers discretion is advised pls

Cc: seun, lalasticlala, obinoscopy, mods oya tamper justice with mercy so that my people will see this.

Choi shocked

Re: Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram by gidola(m): 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hmm...this is really gruesome, if soldiers can be killed this way what happens to the defenseless civilians?
Re: Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram by amtaken(f): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
APC the most wicked party on earth.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod boo come here...this what I'm talking abt cry

If they can kill those armies mercilessly, what more those who are civilians? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram by xender(m): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
shocked omg this can't b reallll
Re: Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram by madridguy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
seun, lalasticlala, obinoscopy, you must ban the OP for misleading the general public.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram by 2dillu2(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Moderators should ban op for misleading the public because this pictures posted by him are the pictures of our gallant soldiers that lost their lives in an accident with fuel tanker a couple of years ago.

Op is trying to play politics with them cry cry

Seun lalasticlala and others do the needful sad

Check on this link

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/05/22/46-nigerian-troops-returning-from-darfur-peacekeeping-duty-killed-in-crash.html

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram by south7313: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jezzzz.....dis in really bad and in human....

Bt op whr is ur source?
Re: Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oh my god! cry
Re: Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
KashyBaby:
STFUareyouGod boo come here...this what I'm talking abt cry

If they can kill those armies mercilessly, what more those who are civilians? embarassed embarassed embarassed
But that's still down in the north. Not south west. Trust me, south west is safe wink
Re: Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram by ohams1985(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
2dillu2:
Moderators should ban op for misleading the public because this pictures posted by him are the pictures of our gallant soldiers that lost their lives in an accident with fuel tanker a couple of years ago.

Check on this link

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/05/22/46-nigerian-troops-returning-from-darfur-peacekeeping-duty-killed-in-crash.html

Fire accident, Is the uniform fire proof?
Re: Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram by Yaboski: 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
May God save us from d hand of boko haram
Re: Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram by ipledge10(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
But that's still down in the north. Not south west. Trust me, south west is safe wink
jack u watch mancity vs swansea? Am sad for dem cry
Re: Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram by ipledge10(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
seee abokiii claiming southwest ,he is a notherner...KashyBaby i am the real south westerner...omo Yoruba #swagger grin
Re: Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
ipledge10:
seee abokiii claiming southwest ,he is a notherner...KashyBaby i am the real south westerner...omo Yoruba #swagger grin

Lol...how u know he's from the north? cool
U both Yoruba boys tongue
Re: Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
ipledge10:
shocked tongue tongue tongue jealousy
Re: Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
ipledge10:
jack u watch mancity vs swansea? Am sad for dem cry
nah! I didn't. I don't watch their matches
Re: Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram by ipledge10(m): 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol...how u know he's from the north? cool
U both Yoruba boys tongue
the guy always claim north and am helping him
Re: Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram by ipledge10(m): 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
shocked tongue tongue tongue jealousy
nobody dey jealousy u tongue,but am right u be northerner naa
Re: Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram by corisande: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
cry someone's son,father, husband, brother...... O Lord!
Re: Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram by Codeblues(m): 6:00am On Dec 13, 2015
R.I.P gallant soldiers.
Re: Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram by Ninilowo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
2dillu2:

Check on this link

I was about asking whether dey were burnt by the BH
Re: Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram by Pidggin(f): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
See waste of human life.

(1) (Reply)

Man Threatens Mass Murder If Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Gets Killed (Photos) / More Details Emerge On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (photos+video) / Western Union Transfer: Is This Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.