Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? (2245 Views)

Four Men Arrested For Gang-Raping Monitor Lizard In Western India / Western Union Transfer To Nigeria Blocked In Texas / Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Nwanna2588: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2023
It is one week and yet I have not received anything. Each time I track it, it has been the same display message.
Who has received money through a Western money transfer and how long did it take?

Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Candidlady: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2023
What is the mtcn maybe Ican help you with it
Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Angrygoat: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2023
Scam by local yahoo boys. No worry. Dem go soon chop u..for charges and tax..better run

1 Like

Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Nwanna2588: 10:23am On Jul 19, 2023
Angrygoat:
Scam by local yahoo boys. No worry. Dem go soon chop you..for charges and tax..better run

The sender is an overseas education department. I participated in their research and they agreed to send it.
Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Nwanna2588: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:
What is the mtcn maybe Ican help you with it

There are no 2 ways to track it
Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Candidlady: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2023
Nwanna2588:

There are no 2 ways to track it

Send the mtcn to me ican help you sort things from my ends

Or reach out to Samueltemi337 or miracrood2
Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Hope88: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2023
Nwanna2588:
It is one week and yet I have not received anything. Each time I track it, it has been the same display message.
Who has received money through a Western money transfer and how long did it take?

Hi.

How do you participate in overseas research. Could I connect with you?
Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Nwanna2588: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:

Send the MTCN to me can help you sort things from my end

Or reach out to Samueltemi337 or miracrood2

I don't think it is a solution to my problem. I only need to know if anybody has experienced such and how it unfolded

2 Likes

Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Nwanna2588: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2023
[quote author=Hope88 post=124516451]

Hi.

How do you participate in overseas research? Could I connect with you?[/quoted
Do you have a B.Ed?
Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Angrygoat: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2023
When btc dey thr..paypal dey thr.jus dey pray say naija bank never chop am.
Nwanna2588:

The sender is an overseas education department. I participated in their research and they agreed to send it.
Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Angrygoat: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2023
Don't send any mrcn number to anyone. Go to bank and confirm. Don't give bank the last 4 digits oh. Unless na your bank gan gan

1 Like

Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Nwanna2588: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2023
Angrygoat:
When btc dey thr..paypal dey thr.jus dey pray say naija bank never chop am.

Nigerian PayPal can only send not receive
Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Nwanna2588: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2023
Angrygoat:
Don't send any mrcn number to anyone. Go to bank and confirm. Don't give bank the last 4 digits oh. Unless na your bank gan gan
Ok
Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by otipoju(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2023
Your money has been sent, go to your bank and collect it.

Take your BVN, Valid ID and sender and receiver details.

After you collect the status will be updated to delivered.

1 Like

Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2023
Don't send your MTCN number to anyone, they will scam you o

2 Likes

Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Nwanna2588: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
otipoju:
Your money has been sent, go to your bank and collect it.

Take your BVN, valid ID and sender and receiver details.

After you collect the status will be updated to deliver.

Thank you
Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by RoadMozart(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
Next time use worldremit

1 Like

Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Dexy4yah(m): 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
It's yet to be delivered, attimes it can take a week or two.
Just relax it will still deliver...just keep checking.

Last two months someone sent some money to me via western union but this our werey bank made me loose the money.

2 Likes

Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Nwanna2588: 6:19am On Jul 20, 2023
You are right. I just tracked it and it has shown 'delivered'
Dexy4yah:
It's yet to be delivered, attimes it can take a week or two.
Just relax it will still deliver...just keep checking.

Last two months someone sent some money to me via western union but this our werey bank made me loose the money.

Eyaa, sorry for losing your money. How manage?

1 Like

Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Dexy4yah(m): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2023
Nwanna2588:

I went to the bank...they keep complaining of network.
Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Nwanna2588: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
Just came back from the bank where I got paid.
Now I have my dollar account which I've been trying to get but to no avail. I can't believe that ordinary research I participated in will favour me this way
Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Angrygoat: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Which research bro.dem pay u reach 1kdolls
Nwanna2588:
Just came back from the bank where I got paid.
Now I have my dollar account which I've been trying to get but to no avail. I can't believe that ordinary research I participated in will favour me this way
Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Nwanna2588: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
I no reach 1k oo
Angrygoat:
Which research bro.dem pay u reach 1kdolls
It is educational research
Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Angrygoat: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
500. Abeg tell me cos me dey find free 500 take buy elon musk wifi forget dstv forever and bomb fb with twitter.
Nwanna2588:
I no reach 1k oo

It is educational research
Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Nwanna2588: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
Angrygoat:
500. Abeg tells me cos I dey find free 500 take buy elon musk wifi to forget dstv forever and bomb fb with twitter.

Just a token. Meanwhile, it is for teachers who have a B.Ed that participated in one online research that was organized by the Microsoft team.
If you have B.Ed I can connect when next organised.
Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Mantul: 7:49am On Jul 23, 2023
Yes, B.Ed is available, what's next
Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Hammad152: 6:31am On Nov 05, 2023
Hey Brother! Currently I'm also Facing The Same Issue. I was sent payment On 29th October and it Still saye "Money is Scheduled For transfer to the Receiver's Bank " Can You Tell Me How long Will it Take? How long it Took In Your Case? Did you talk to any Customers Support or it was Delivered itsef? Kindly help me
Thanks and Regards
Hammad
Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Hammad152: 12:03am On Nov 07, 2023
Hey Bro Kindly Reply, Please
Nwanna2588:

Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Nwanna2588: 7:27am On Nov 07, 2023
Hammad152:
Hey Bro Kindly Reply, Please

I don't have access to the email again
Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Hammad152: 7:48am On Nov 07, 2023
Brother, Just Tell me How many days the Transfer took in Total. As My status is Same For Last 6 days.
"The Money is Scheduled For Transfer to the Receiver's Bank"

Nwanna2588:

I don't have access to the email again
Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by Hammad152: 7:50am On Nov 07, 2023
Hammad152:
Brother, Just Tell me How many days the Transfer took in Total. As My status is Same For Last 6 days.
"The Money is Scheduled For Transfer to the Receiver's Bank"

Re: Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? by AfroBeatDiary: 8:02am On Nov 07, 2023
Lol, don't be an alarmist, the money is in the air to be picked and won't changed to delivered until to give the mtcn to your bank and claim it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: See What Happened In Aba Today. / First Bank Debited My Account Even As The ATM Failed To Dispense. / Graphic Pics Of Our 105 Military Men Killed By The Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.