Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket (21081 Views)

Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temidayo Abudu At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking / Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by rugipp(m): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ademusiwa1d:
[size=28pt]The country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria, did not receive any money for the sale of Elgin thermal station and others. So the sell is considered to be an invalid sale.. No money was paid to the account of the Country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria for that sale..

Who received the money, We dont know.. ..
It is considered an Invalid sale.

Anything you sell inside the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria, that the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria never got paid for it. It is considered an Invalid sale.

the Account of the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.. From 1999 to till date shows zero.. Which have been seen by international lawyers. even my personal . The country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria was never paid any money by obasanjo government, Jonathan goodluck, Yar adua or Buhari for sale they made or revenue collect.. And either did they make an effort to contact me.
We are telling you, it is considered to be invalid transaction. I have not appointed any person or individual to act on my behalf.. . It is considered an international crime to make transaction illegally. And we are only trying hard to explain to you to follow due procedure.

All revenue or oil sale inside the country of western Nigeria, never went to the appropriate channel. So All oil companies, will be made to pay back all oil sale they paid illegally Nigeria which they are expected to pay to the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. They should contact their lawyers, and seek international help on the issue..

The country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria, never got any money from shell, Chevron , etc.. It is considered to be invalid sale. And they are expected to repay all money, they gave Nigeria.

And this is what we were trying to Iron out with the United nation ..

The country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. Does not get involve in fraud.. Anyone who goes to meet a fraudsters to make transaction, bear the lost for that transaction.

If any Oil companies can not Identify the Emperor of the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. Ban Kim moon of the United nation can identify. You can contact the United nation to identify and get address of the Emperor of the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.
You can also get my correct phone number from the Queen of England.

We are trying hard to help all of you to go through the right channel, instead of back door. That why I left my contact information. If you think I am into fraud, contact even the United nation. because we have brought the issue even before the United nation.

You are very sick.. what's the meaning of this non sence

[/size]

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
inme:
Sorry Genevieve and Rita Dominic, this one here is for the married.
Mo Abudu is unmarried
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
lonelydora:
So finally the topic is here.

My love for Nse Ikpe-Etim increased after I watched her in "MR and Mrs". She's really good.

I CONCUR dear.she really dealt with Joseph benjamin

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by CaptPlanet(m): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
So the word "Junket" is now synonymous to Buhari? I swear, Nigerians have zero chill.... grin
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by ademusiwa8: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
driand:
another lunatic on the loose, angry
[size=28pt]
You are a lunatic and an illiterate... If you are not a lunatic and illiterate, you will be talking this way. Another product of FUTO.. Unizik.. etc..

And we have found many of you illiterate, who did not go to school.

Look at the school you people are going too..

I am talking to you , as an educated person. You should show respect.. School is important young man go to school.

Signed

Emperor of the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/197514_lagos3_jpgdb2f81285505020f6eb415e9fc7f05ab
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by OlufemiOAP(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Of them all Nse Epke Etim hppns to be D simplest and d best 100likes if you agree with me
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by brownsug(f): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ta tun leleyi bayi? Clown full everywhere

Ademusiwa1d:
[size=28pt]The country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria, did not receive any money for the sale of Elgin thermal station and others. So the sell is considered to be an invalid sale.. No money was paid to the account of the Country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria for that sale..

Who received the money, We dont know.. ..
It is considered an Invalid sale.

Anything you sell inside the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria, that the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria never got paid for it. It is considered an Invalid sale.

The Account of the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.. From 1999 to till date shows zero.. Which have been seen by international lawyers. even my personal . The country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria was never paid any money by obasanjo government, Jonathan goodluck, Yar adua or Buhari for sale they made or revenue collect.. And either did they make an effort to contact me.
We are telling you, it is considered to be invalid transaction. I have not appointed any person or individual to act on my behalf.. . It is considered an international crime to make transaction illegally. And we are only trying hard to explain to you to follow due procedure.

All revenue or oil sale inside the country of western Nigeria, never went to the appropriate channel. So All oil companies, will be made to pay back all oil sale they paid illegally Nigeria which they are expected to pay to the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. They should contact their lawyers, and seek international help on the issue..

The country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria, never got any money from shell, Chevron , etc.. It is considered to be invalid sale. And they are expected to repay all money, they gave Nigeria.

And this is what we were trying to Iron out with the United nation ..

The country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. Does not get involve in fraud.. Anyone who goes to meet a fraudsters to make transaction, bear the lost for that transaction.

If any Oil companies can not Identify the Emperor of the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. Ban Kim moon of the United nation can identify. You can contact the United nation to identify and get address of the Emperor of the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.
You can also get my correct phone number from the Queen of England.

We are trying hard to help all of you to go through the right channel, instead of back door. That why I left my contact information. If you think I am into fraud, contact even the United nation. because we have brought the issue even before the United nation.
You can also get my correct phone number from the Queen of England. I am just trying hard to help you to follow correct procedure.

[/size]

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by prettymaxy(f): 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Is nse Preggy?
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by daclint(m): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
I hope the junketer in chief was there
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by ademusiwa8: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
brownsug:
Ta tun leleyi bayi? Clown full everywhere

[size=18pt]Young lady, Ile iwe da.

mo ni ko lo si ile iwe.

Ilu meji, ni O wa. Ilu Nigeria ati ilu Ore le de Western Nigeria.

I am basically telling you the truth.. And I wish and pray, you start doing the correct process.

You see Wuru wuru to the answer is not good.
I am not use to Wuru Wuru.. And I follow the law.. nigeria is considered a third party to Western Nigeria..You are not expected to pay Buhari your taxes or oil revenue in Western Nigeria. You are suppose to deal directly with me..

If you dont deal directly with me, and you go meet buhari, It is call third party..

This are pictures of the military and police barrack.. You can see the state it is.. because the process is call third party.
This is why I want them to deal with me directly.. That way, if nothing is done, I go repair it myself.

I dont want to show you road and other facilities.. because the process of third party is not a good thing.. we operate the british system of government, that why we have duke inside the country of the kingdom of western nigeria. It is suppose to be a process which save our people money.. and less taxes..

Now we have a third party who is collecting money illegal and no saving is done.. because we have an illiterate bunch in the media.

if you want to deal with nigeria in business it is your personal issue.. not a governmental issue.. We basically want to pay the military/police ourself.. because the cost of living in lagos is not the same living in borno or sokoto.

Do you see the igbo mail you check(cheque) in lagos or kwara , or do you see hausa mail you check(cheque). No.. You most know the law.. And not trying to be good and been stupid..
[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-pYdg31AwfPU/VhzaGpQJzRI/AAAAAAAC1oI/ETfJSeKPTmA/s640/picture%2B2%2BIsolo-road-Mushin..jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4kujal0t5uq.d13843ce.jpg[/img]

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by brownsug(f): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
In summary musiwa is d new wafra don

ademusiwa8:

[size=18pt]Young lady, Ile iwe da.

mo ni ko lo si ile iwe.

Ilu meji, ni O wa. Ilu Nigeria ati ilu Ore le de Western Nigeria.

I am basically telling you the truth.. And I wish and pray, you start doing the correct process.

You see Wuru wuru to the answer is not good.
I am not use to Wuru Wuru.. And I follow the law.. nigeria is considered a third party to Western Nigeria..You are not expected to pay Buhari your taxes or oil revenue in Western Nigeria. You are suppose to deal directly with me..

If you dont deal directly with me, and you go meet buhari, It is call third party..

This are pictures of the military and police barrack.. You can see the state it is.. because the process is call third party.
This is why I want them to deal with me directly.. That way, if nothing is done, I go repair it myself.

I dont want to show you road and other facilities.. because the process of third party is not a good thing.. we operate the british system of government, that why we have duke inside the country of the kingdom of western nigeria. It is suppose to be a process which save our people money.. and less taxes..

Now we have a third party who is collecting money illegal and no saving is done.. because we have an illiterate bunch in the media.

if you want to deal with nigeria in business it is your personal issue.. not a governmental issue.. We basically want to pay the military/police ourself.. because the cost of living in lagos is not the same living in borno or sokoto.

Do you see the igbo mail you check(cheque) in lagos or kwara , or do you see hausa mail you check(cheque). No.. You most know the law.. And not trying to be good and been stupid..
[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-pYdg31AwfPU/VhzaGpQJzRI/AAAAAAAC1oI/ETfJSeKPTmA/s640/picture%2B2%2BIsolo-road-Mushin..jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4kujal0t5uq.d13843ce.jpg[/img]

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by ademusiwa8: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
[size=28pt]If your child have to attend this.. Are you going to be paying cameroon, your taxes... No. You are suppose to tell your employers that they are not suppose to charge you Nigeria taxes..

And if you own a company, you are not suppose to charge the people Nigeria taxes or send money to FIRS.. You are not committing any sin. It is the law.
[/size]

[img]http://karokeys.files./2013/04/20130426-201100.jpg?w=646[/img]
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by ademusiwa8: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
[size=28pt]Any money , you send to Abuja from the country of western Nigeria. The law allow Buhari or anybody inside aso rock to use it to buy suya. [/size]

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by mamagee3(f): 3:49am On Dec 13, 2015
Nice photos so far!!!
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by driand(m): 7:04am On Dec 14, 2015
ademusiwa8:

[size=28pt]
You are a lunatic and an illiterate... If you are not a lunatic and illiterate, you will be talking this way. Another product of FUTO.. Unizik.. etc..

And we have found many of you illiterate, who did not go to school.

Look at the school you people are going too..

I am talking to you , as an educated person. You should show respect.. School is important young man go to school.

Signed

Emperor of the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/197514_lagos3_jpgdb2f81285505020f6eb415e9fc7f05ab
ur case is a strong one, and requires the services of at least 77 strong herbalists and 17 cele holies..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opeyemi Aiyeola Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / Foluke Daramola Releases Her Photo Documentary Series To Fight Drug Abuse (Pics) / Ourmumudondo: Charly Boy To Be Investigated On Bribery Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.