Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

The Map Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Map Of Biafra (27760 Views)

Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) / Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) / The Real Map Of Nigeria -the Ultimate Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Map Of Biafra by freed(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2009
The Map of Biafra

Re: The Map Of Biafra by udezue(m): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2009
An updated map should include Anioma / Ika areas of Delta and Edo state.

1 Like

Re: The Map Of Biafra by tpiah: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2009
tpiah:

Re: The Map Of Biafra by blacksta(m): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2009
And who told u Rivers State want to be part of this shambles u call biafra.
Re: The Map Of Biafra by Jaylon(m): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2009
blacksta:

And who told u Rivers State want to be part of this shambles u call biafra.

LMAO
Re: The Map Of Biafra by oderemo(m): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2009
The Map of Biafra

wake up from your slumber . time is 2009.pls
Re: The Map Of Biafra by Sagamite(m): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2009
Ijaws, Ibibios etc want to be in Biafra?
Re: The Map Of Biafra by IKEYMAN1: 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2009
hmmmm for me biafara is dead

but i think what suprises me here is just the origin of the poster here lipsrsealed

u never see them whenever becomegbatti surfaces

these people never ceases to raise eye brownse
Re: The Map Of Biafra by IKEYMAN1: 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2009
delta?, edo?,kwara,etc all wana join benin

lipsrsealed

what from that 419 church in canada shocked

hmm
Re: The Map Of Biafra by ezeagu(m): 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2009
IKEYMAN!!!:

hmmmm for me biafara is dead

Aww, poor Ikey, you've given up on Biafra? Aww, I guess your a "Wan Nyjerian" now? grin

If I were you my next move would be to move to the abyss Kano.
Re: The Map Of Biafra by udezue(m): 3:40am On Jun 04, 2009
Ya know PH had the largest contingents right when the war started and this included large elements from the non-Igbo speaking areas of Rivers state according to Philip Effiong. People need to read his book about Biafra. He is not Igbo.

Yeah my Ibibio friends believe deeply in Biafra buddy so quit smoking that Igbo. grin

1 Like

Re: The Map Of Biafra by Strength10: 3:40am On Jun 04, 2009
As long as Nigeria remians unstable, people remain in poverty and they propagate marginalization against former Biafrans, Biafra will still be well and alive. And with all that is going on with Yaradua, his lame duck presidency, Niger Delta crises and the new interest of the west in the goings-on in the former Biafra states, region and people, this movement is actually getting stronger by the day. The only way to stop this is good governance, poverty alleviation and equity in all things Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Map Of Biafra by enohj2ee(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2009
my people don't even dream of a dead vision. let stop dreaming vision, let see vision, Biafra is dead for long, it is not possible any more, Nigeria Stand gidigbaa for ever.

if you want Biafra ask your father who was alive then!

if you want Biafra ask your Gowon and Ojukwu to hear stories!!

if you want Biafra again go to Abia an tell the Igbo brother I mean who participated in the war.
my people dont even pray for it.

No one can stand when it starts so let not even dream it again

Thinking about Biafra is like Thinking 18 B+Abraham or 19 Moses

Let preach peace to ourselves now, not war

Niger Delta Militants, or the Ijaws and my Igbo brother or who else let stop fighting and embrace peace and dialogue

But let all know that there cant be dialogue and peace when we begin to use been patriotic to destroy what we have. or begin to fight as criminals.

Let us fight a good fight not a bad fight.

Fight that wins mostly are not fights that weapon is used.

Thanks
Re: The Map Of Biafra by IKEYMAN1: 9:15am On Jun 04, 2009
biafara is dead and rotten years ago!

they know it and there nothing they could do about it

u can continue readin harry potter like becomerich anyway, there is nothing wrong with that
Re: The Map Of Biafra by ifyalways(f): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2009
see dem,2 faced monsters.
Re: The Map Of Biafra by KnowAll(m): 9:48am On Jun 04, 2009
You Biafrans u should shut up and cover your faces in shame, your smaller neighbours -MEND have engaged the Nigeria State and the federal might in a war of attrition for 10 years now and still counting. You Biafrans got your bumps wipped in less than 3 years.
Re: The Map Of Biafra by IKEYMAN1: 9:53am On Jun 04, 2009
shocked
Re: The Map Of Biafra by Eziachi: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2009
enohj2ee:

my people don't even dream of a dead vision. let stop dreaming vision, let see vision, Biafra is dead for long, it is not possible any more, Nigeria Stand gidigbaa for ever.

if you want Biafra ask your father who was alive then!

if you want Biafra ask your Gowon and Ojukwu to hear stories!!

if you want Biafra again go to Abia an tell the Igbo brother I mean who participated in the war.
my people dont even pray for it.

No one can stand when it starts so let not even dream it again

Thinking about Biafra is like Thinking 18 B+Abraham or 19 Moses

Let preach peace to ourselves now, not war

Niger Delta Militants, or the Ijaws and my Igbo brother or who else let stop fighting and embrace peace and dialogue

But let all know that there cant be dialogue  and peace  when we begin to use been patriotic to destroy what we have. or begin to fight as criminals.

Let us fight a good fight not a bad fight.

Fight that wins mostly are not fights that weapon is used.

Thanks

Why not speak for yourself and stop generalizing  things.
Biafra is dead!
Biafra is finished!
Yes, Biafra slept with their mothers!
Well if it's dead why are you talking about it? And why your master in Abuja always goes in over drive panic anytime the name Biafra is mentioned even without arms, over a dead thing?

I am sure if the British is still around many like you will oppose the quest for indepedence and ask, what was wrong with the Queen ruling you from London?
Toward the end of aparthide many zulus even preffered continuation of the white rule rather than allow Mandela to succeed. So what is new?

Nigerians are not known for their steady principles as they changes their opinions and stands like someone changing their underpant.  Afterall Abiola was once considered a thief by many today, along with his ITT company but today he is their icon image of Nigerian democrazy, so what is new?
Those singing the Biafran dead song will change their tune if things are to change. Afterall, it the same Nigerians that will always troop to the street celebrating every single successful coup, that today has become experts on democrazy.

When the time comes every opinion including your useless crass one will just counts as one vote.
Lets wait for that time and when it does, every single group will decide what they wants to become, either Biafra or Timbuktu republic and don't pretend that you speak for anybody except for yourself. 
Its the right of  every group to choose what nation they belongs to, which is what is the problem of Nigeria till this day as people of different attitude and aspiration to life were forcefully joined together without their consent as in an unholy marriage, hence the constant lack of progress because whatever you say, everyone in Nigeria held their nationality first before Nigeria and that is a fact.
I am totally against the concept of Nigeria but it should be based on willing nations and all the nation will decide why they wants to join, what they brings to the table and what they gets out of it.  So that you have a story to tell your future generation, on why they belong to that nation but no one can say the same for the present constituted Nigeria as it stands today.

No matter how long you ignored a glaring fact, it will still be coming back staring you right in the face. And that is a fact!!!!
Re: The Map Of Biafra by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2009
i'm sick of hearing biafra this biafra that.
although they lost, our fathers, great fathers and great grand fathers at least fought for the biafra course.

if we, the younger ones are going to scream and shout biafra, we can at least start by getting our fat lazy asses off the chair and behind the monitor and do something.

i for one will not be joining.

[center]ONE NIGERIA[/center]
Re: The Map Of Biafra by philip0906(m): 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2009
@Know All
You Biafrans u should shut up and cover your faces in shame, your smaller neighbours -MEND have engaged the Nigeria State and the federal might in a war of attrition for 10 years now and still counting. You Biafrans got your bumps wipped in less than 3 years.
I have never supported this Biafra of a thing cos i know it is unattainable and unachievable .but ur comments shows u r notin but a senseless SWINE!(espece de macaroni) angry
Re: The Map Of Biafra by Eziachi: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2009
OMO IBO:

i'm sick of hearing biafra this biafra that.
although they lost, our fathers, great fathers and great grand fathers at least  fought for the biafra course.

if we, the younger ones are going to scream and shout biafra, we can at least start by getting our fat lazy asses off the chair and behind the monitor and do something.

i for one will not be joining.

[center]ONE NIGERIA[/center]

You are sick of hearing Biafra? I know! and how sick are you?
You shouldn't be just sick about it but you should be vomiting your livers out about it, and that will do.
I am glad you have told us that you have excess ass, that is quite bigger than you brain.
And You want us to do something and take the lead? If you are old enough to hide the computer keyboard you must be old enough to lead ans adk you father, he will tell you that many of us were just 18 years old when we fought for the dignity of our people against proffssional murderers.
Who is that person you wants to start something that is making you sick?
Why don't you start something? Who is preventing you?
May be you haven't heard of Uwazuruike, Chidi Madu, others and MASSOB, you haven't heard about BPF, you have heard about Biafran radio international, broadcasting on the short wave radio frequency worldwide, every wednesday/Saturday evening between 8-10pm live and also online.

You knew nothing about these things yet you had an opinion over them for the sake of it as your only link to Igboland is probably, you are one of those born in Maidurguri or Ajengule that says that their dad told them that they are Ibo and not Igbo, hence your name OMOIBO and that is exactly what you are OMOIBO and the rest of us are Umu-Igbo pal.
Re: The Map Of Biafra by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2009
What a fool you are!
My statement was directed at pple like yourself.

I’ll bet my right testis that the most you've done to bring Biafra to fruition is chatting and spewing gibberish on Nairaland.

People like Ojukwu felt and saw the need to fight for Biafra. Unfortunately, they lost. Ask majority of the people including Ojukwu who fought the war if they’d want to do it again and you’d notice the answer will be a resounding NO. I know my parents will hate do it again. Not because they do not believe in Biafra.

I do not wish war or any kind of violence upon anyone but Biafra this, Biafra that is getting on my tits. I do not in anyway denounce Biafra. Biafra will always be a part and parcel of me. My mother hardly talks about Biafra cos it brings back bad memories.

The sooner you realise that Biafra is all about Freedom and not Separation the better for you and anyone with similar warped ideology.

If you so want to be separated from the entity called Nigeria, then get your backside and your seat and behind your screen and get to work.

By the way, my screen doesn’t show how less of an NWA IGBO I am. If you got your senses intact, you’d notice my username is actually a ‘dig’ at certain people.

Biko, a chohum ka anyi se okwu. Mu na gi bu nwanne.
Re: The Map Of Biafra by Eziachi: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2009
OMO IBO:

What a fool you are!
My statement was directed at pple like yourself.

I’ll bet my right testis that the most you've done to bring Biafra to fruition is chatting and spewing gibberish on Nairaland.

People like Ojukwu felt and saw the need to fight for Biafra. Unfortunately, they lost. Ask majority of the people including Ojukwu who fought the war if they’d want to do it again and you’d notice the answer will be a resounding NO. I know my parents will hate do it again. Not because they do not believe in Biafra.

I do not wish war or any kind of violence upon anyone but Biafra this, Biafra that is getting on my tits. I do not in anyway denounce Biafra. Biafra will always be a part and parcel of me. My mother hardly talks about Biafra cos it brings back bad memories.

The sooner you realise that Biafra is all about Freedom and not Separation the better for you and anyone with similar warped ideology.

If you so want to be separated from the entity called Nigeria, then get your backside and your seat and behind your screen and get to work.

By the way, my screen doesn’t show how less of an NWA IGBO  I am. If you got your senses intact, you’d notice my username is actually a ‘dig’ at certain people.

Biko, a chohum ka anyi se okwu. Mu na gi bu nwanne.

I might be your fool, but I rather be that than having your sort of wisdom. Unlike you evoking the sad memories Biafra bring to you mother, I saw the war myself, I fought in it at the age of 17. I was in Ogoja sector when the so-called ceasefire was signed. Me and five of my mates walked for days from Ogoja to Ikot Ekpene and then Aba and days later to Owerri navigating Nigerian soldiers still executing guys returning from the war front.

Biafra doesn’t represent war, war was declared on Biafra and we had to fight to defend the dignity you are enjoying today spewing rubbish on the internet. So don’t tell me about your mother’s sad memories because no Jew ever stopped talking about the holocaust just because it brings bad memories. The day they stopped talking about it, they are finish. Today across western Europe and the U.S they are remembering the D-Day that happened 65 years ago, it was a jolly good memory for the allied nations either.

Quoting Ojukwu as a non believer in Biafra at present shows your total ignorant and crass appeal. The same Ikemba that opened the seven storey Biafra house 2001 in Washington DC? That is not even the point because Ojukwu is not and will never be the beginning and the end of Biafra nation that is choices should determine for all of us.  You may love Nigeria more than your grandmother but that is your cup tea as I neither hate the Nigerian state either but what I hate the is the present statue of Nigeria were everybody is fused together in a unitary state by the northern oligarchs drinking the Southern crude oil without let up with their southern collaborators.

Nigeria is a country of Nations, that should be allowed to exercise their right of independence with less powerful centre in Lagos and not Abuja and that was what everybody signed at the independent and the day they changed it, no one was consulted or asked. Not even the northerners will have signed for the type of Nigeria we have today at the London conference of 1958. That is what Biafra is all about and stop been sick as some of your generation will still be asleep even if the son of Dan Fodio drive them into the Atlantics. Wake up and smell the coffee.

1 Like

Re: The Map Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2009
Sir Eziachi, not only are you blowing this debate all of out proportion but you are also misreading and misquotting me.
I did not and have not said Ojukwu is not a believer of Biafra. Instead, I said Ojukwu and his likes would hate for another war to ensue. Can i suggest you quote me moving forward? Thanks.

Now if your gripe and or grouse is the state of affairs in Nigeria, shouldn't you be channelling the energy you are exerting on the internet at/towards the Northerners or whoever you got issues with?

If you think I have a problem with Biafra, then i'm afraid you've got something else coming your way. My concern is the incessant ramblings with nothing to show for it amongst us. This is where the jews and holocaust differ. Like i said before and i'll say it, I'd rather we match what we say with actions. The Biafra war happened in Nigeria. I'd rather have the buildings, ceremony, remembrance, lectures, symposium or watumacallit in Nigeria and not in Washington DC.

I shall cease to call you names and hope you do the same to too but i just hope you see my point. I am not against you or BIAFRA.
Re: The Map Of Biafra by ifyalways(f): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2009
Bia,Mazi freed,where is Arochukwu for dat ur map
Re: The Map Of Biafra by FACE(m): 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2009
Eziachi:

I might be your fool, but I rather be that than having your sort of wisdom. Unlike you evoking the sad memories Biafra bring to you mother, I saw the war myself, I fought in it at the age of 17. I was in Ogoja sector when the so-called ceasefire was signed. Me and five of my mates walked for days from Ogoja to Ikot Ekpene and then Aba and days later to Owerri navigating Nigerian soldiers still executing guys returning from the war front.

Biafra doesn’t represent war, war was declared on Biafra and we had to fight to defend the dignity you are enjoying today spewing rubbish on the internet. So don’t tell me about your mother’s sad memories because no Jew ever stopped talking about the holocaust just because it brings bad memories. The day they stopped talking about it, they are finish. Today across western Europe and the U.S they are remembering the D-Day that happened 65 years ago, it was a jolly good memory for the allied nations either.

Quoting Ojukwu as a non believer in Biafra at present shows your total ignorant and crass appeal. The same Ikemba that opened the seven storey Biafra house 2001 in Washington DC? That is not even the point because Ojukwu is not and will never be the beginning and the end of Biafra nation that is choices should determine for all of us. You may love Nigeria more than your grandmother but that is your cup tea as I neither hate the Nigerian state either but what I hate the is the present statue of Nigeria were everybody is fused together in a unitary state by the northern oligarchs drinking the Southern crude oil without let up with their southern collaborators.

Nigeria is a country of Nations, that should be allowed to exercise their right of independence with less powerful centre in Lagos and not Abuja and that was what everybody signed at the independent and the day they changed it, no one was consulted or asked. Not even the northerners will have signed for the type of Nigeria we have today at the London conference of 1958. That is what Biafra is all about and stop been sick as some of your generation will still be asleep even if the son of Dan Fodio drive them into the Atlantics. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Dede leeee !!! A na m ekele ooo !!!

I had uncles that fought all over the place as well and I have absolute respect for you all. One of them was a major and was killed at Nsukka sector. His younger brother was also at Ogoja Sector (Calabar ?) He was a 2nd Lt. and was among the last to pull out from Calabar. His story about how he was holed up at SPC Calabar for days is a classic to me.

I have also sat with many Biafran veterans ; good combat soldiers with war scars to show for it and their stories are amazing. These men should be heard, those that fought on both sides for there were many unsung heroes from both ends.

Biafran war had to be fought at that time because it was an act of self defence by a people facing total anhilation and humiliation. We fought and we lost in the end but not in shame.

Yes, I stand with you that "one Nigeria" must be a just entity where the dignity of man must be upheld at all times regardless of the ethnic nationality.
Re: The Map Of Biafra by Eziachi: 10:46am On Jun 15, 2009
FACE:

Dede leeee !!! A na m ekele ooo !!!

I had uncles that fought all over the place as well and I have absolute respect for you all. One of them was a major and was killed at Nsukka sector. His younger brother was also at Ogoja Sector (Calabar ?) He was a 2nd Lt. and was among the last to pull out from Calabar. His story about how he was holed up at SPC Calabar for days is a classic to me.

I have also sat with many Biafran veterans ; good combat soldiers with war scars to show for it and their stories are amazing. These men should be heard, those that fought on both sides for there were many unsung heroes from both ends.

Biafran war had to be fought at that time because it was an act of self defence by a people facing total anhilation and humiliation. We fought and we lost in the end but not in shame.

Yes, I stand with you that "one Nigeria" must be a just entity where the dignity of man must be upheld at all times regardless of the ethnic nationality.

Thank you my brother. What I kept telling my children and your generation is to stop believing the lies and propaganda of Nigeria elite and their ignorant followers that always said that Biafra is equal to war. Declaration Biafra was not an act of war but was according to what everybody signed at Aburi accord between the old Eastern region and the rest of Nigeria. If seccession translate to war, why didn;t they declare war on English Cameroon that secceded from Nigeria in 1961 to join the French Cameroon? The war was all about hatred and Blood taste.

That is why I am crossed with OMO IBO who believe that talking about it even on the internet is a waste of time and was calling for action but how many times had he joined MASSOB or any demostration in the Biafraland. I found it astonishing that a young person was questioning the power of the internet to make a case. OMO IBO said most people were wasting time on Biafra from Washington but he never knew that majority of the leaders in the ANC fought the aparthide not inside South Africa but in far away Mozambique, Kenya, Zambia, Guinea, Angola etc. All the Sisulus, the Mbekis and others were in exile until the end of aparthide.

Looking back and watching what was obtained today as Nigeria, Biafra success would had been the best thing that would have happen to both East, West, North and Sud West because everybody by now would have know were they stand with each others in terms of competititve improvement and development. As competition always bring the best in everybody who has ambitition of any sort.
Re: The Map Of Biafra by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2009
Eziachi,
I apologise if i offended you in anyway.
The comment(s) i made about Biafra was bourne out of the fact we seem to disagree more than we agree.
Look at MASSOB for example. Wasn't Uwazuruike fingered for something money related by his own kinsmen/colleague?
There are ramblings within Biafra. If the ramblings continue then i dont see Biafra coming to a manifestation.

The Holocaust Today is popular amongst the Jews and non-Jews. If you do not know the story behind the Holocaust, you'd know it has something to do with the Jews. Now, you and I can't say the same thing about Biafra. . . . . . hence my comments about Biafra.

Like i said before, I am not running away from Biafra but if all we are going to do is talk talk talk and have nothing to show it then whats the point? There has to be togetherness for this to happen and at the moment we are at logger-heads

Again, I apologise if i offended you in anyway. It was not intended.
Re: The Map Of Biafra by Sagamite(m): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2009
FACE:

I completely agree.

But as I said earlier, Eziachi never learnt anything in the war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi / 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government / Buratai Sends Cows To Troops In Sambisa For Christmas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.