Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) (27427 Views)

Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) / Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) / University Of Abuja Awarsd Tinubu Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by amtaken(f): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
You should google that first.

Buhari has nothing to offer.

The only person Buhari loves is Buhari.
Dmcool:

Hmmmmm some people can lie for Africa.. ehnnn. I guess u were with him when he commit suicide...

2 Likes

Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by slap1(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
Zaikon:
YOU DESERVE YOUR USERNAME
Seen

1 Like

Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by jelal007(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
amtaken:
Sycophants at work.

Mtcheeew
Go and jump in the lagoon and drown pls. #saibaba
Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Rednaxelot:
I understand the pain in seeing a thread already already existing while rush here to post the thread.
Take heart grin

Thank God Buhari is now acquiring the certificate "they said he doesn't possess.

Lol... e pain am....
Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by MrBLING(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
This award is inconclusive. He has no waec certificate

5 Likes

Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by osazeeblue01: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by jossiwan(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari being conferred Honorary Doctorate degree of Letters by the Visitor to the Kaduna State University

Letters to... No wonder he travel always. Mr postman. OLX!!!

1 Like

Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by 2rutalk1: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
PhD without WAEC result is Kworruption

5 Likes

Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Festiecj(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
THE CARTON ABOVE ME. NA WA UUUUU... Is that English or what? It seems you went to night school.
Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Zaikon(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
slap1:

Seen
recieved
Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Sanchase: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
Absolute rubbish, to confer a degree of such caliber, the individual ought to have made an outstanding contribution to the society.

In Nigeria the reverse is the case, Buhari has done nothing to deserve the award, he has been making empty promises and these scumbags deem him fit for an award. Bunch of waste !!!

In times of fuel scarcity, no definitive direction for the economy and no strategy. That award needs to be revoked within 24 hours !!!

4 Likes

Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
even though i dont support him he deserves it sha grin grin..
Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by gurunlocker: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lol..... this is funny.....
Dr Muhammadu buhari
Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Demainman1: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
Dr Dullard cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by omooba969(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
amtaken:
Let me remind you that the poor man who trekked for Buhari later committed suicide while the one who trekked for GEJ has been adopted by him.

Hehehehe choose your masters wisely.

Reference your claim please & stop spreading bullshiit ok. cool
Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by autotrader014(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
hassan85:
wailers will soon invade here nou. May I inform you that our last President a PhD holder was clueless. our last first lady who can't speak on camera was awarded at far south Korea with Doctorate degree! Baba is more than deserved for d award

And does buhari have a clue on how to govern Nigeria? Ode

1 Like

Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by idrissunny: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
Pmb Looking dapper in the convocation dress
DuchessLily:
undecided
Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by gurunlocker: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
hassan85:
wailers will soon invade here nou. May I inform you that our last President a PhD holder was clueless. our last first lady who can't speak on camera was awarded at far south Korea with Doctorate degree! Baba is more than deserved for d award

I'm sure the former first Lady can speak better English than you..... WTF! fine, her English isn't perfect, at least she is a graduate and can speak better English than Dr Muhammadu buhari....Lol

1 Like

Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
They should have awarded him an honorary WAEC certificate naa,since he no get WAEC grin

2 Likes

Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by XYZ123: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
Someone that can't even give account of his academic record is barging doctorate degree.... I suspect conspiracy theory.... Is he doctorate in junketing or clueless. ?

1 Like

Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by unclet1985: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
Adult education result if far better than that award. Award without Exam.
They have forgotten his no result syndrome.

1 Like

Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by amtaken(f): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
Google it or keep quiet.

Buhari cares about nobody.
omooba969:

Reference your claim please & stop spreading bullshiit ok. cool

1 Like

Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by amtaken(f): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
Am increased in such a way that every evil anyone wishes me returns back to that person speedily.

Be careful.
jelal007:
Go and jump in the lagoon and drown pls. #saibaba
Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by badonkadonk: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Dmcool:
President Muhammadu Buhari being conferred Honorary Doctorate degree of Letters by the Visitor to the Kaduna State University and Governor of Kaduna Nasir El-Rufai.

With him is Vice Chancellor of the University Prof. William Barnabas and Kaduna State Commissioner of Education Dr Shehu Usman Adamu during the 2nd Convocation of the Kaduna State University in Kaduna on 12th Dec 2015.

https://m.facebook.com/femi.adesina.102/albums/924630380962636/?refid=7&_ft_=qid.6227397350199468100%3Amf_story_key.-7967240744496772961&__tn__=%2As

See as buhari and El rufai cap be like woman shower cap..

1 Like

Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Nwatadiok(f): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
Are u sure he can read that certificate? Dokinta nama :PAre u sure he can read that certificate? Dokinta nama

2 Likes

Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by zemaik(m): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
If the management of that university knows its onions, it would have first bought WAEC form for oga President Buhari who doesn't know the meaning of 'inclusive government'.

3 Likes

Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by darlenese(f): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
This is an insult to the educational institution

I should be awarded the certificate of dullard
Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
Honorary doctorate and the idiiot accepted it? Wonders shall never end. So Buhari crave acada things like this but refused to finish secondary school?

Jokes apart, I like Bubu style. He's using his second coming to embellish himself. grin grin grin I guess it must be honorary doctorate degree in stupidity, nepotism, cluelessness, and hypocrisy. Show your waec, you no gree. Na Ph.D. dey hungry you, abi? Now I have to address this buffoon as Dr Buhari? Wahala ibanga!

Bubu, no mind me jare. I just dey beef your luck. Jonah, see wetin u cause? Now Bubu self don be dr. The irony is that it has to do with letters. Hmmmmm!
Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
Dmcool:

Hmmmmm some people can lie for Africa.. ehnnn. I guess u were with him when he commit suicide...
Take a look man:
www.nairaland.com/2747881/shocking-buhari-trekker-commits-suicide
Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Naijiant: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Jehovahovado: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
End time honorary ward for end time "Me sef I get"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha / Breaking: People's Trust Hashim Divides Buhari’s Camp In The North / Ministerial Screening: Akume Asked To Take A Bow And Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.