Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ (5364 Views)

Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] / GEJ Would Have Removed Fuel Subsidy, If He Won 2015 Election / I’m Not Corrupt, I Never Looted Nigeria’s Money – IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by Sweetguy25: 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
Boss13:

I initially listed out 8 benefits of the obasanjo administration, but thought otherwise because it is childish. Please if you want to know more about the obasanjo administration go and research - Wikipedia should be your first start.

I was just like you, ignorant, criticised without facts and I criticized the Obasanjo administration so hard. However, after I decided to research for myself, I had a rethink. Please leave the ignorant zone for your own good.

You're talking crap. Absolute crap!

For Eight years, OBJ did not solve Nigeria's power problem
For Eight years, OBJ could not build or maintain federal roads,
For Eight years, OBJ could not solve Nigeria's housing problems,
For Eight years, OBJ could not solve Nigeria's Fuel scarcity issues,
For Eight years, OBJ could not improve security in Nigeria.
For Eight years, OBJ could not improve the education sector,
For Eight years, OBJ could not conduct credible elections.

These are facts, cold hard facts.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by citizenY(m): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
ernesty20:
and the funny thing is that Gej is better than Obj 1000 times, but pride will never allow this man to admit it

Yes, better in what he knows what to do best....... referee in that game called "MONOPOLY" ,cheering Dasuki and Co to "pass go" and keep their "get out of jail free" cards.
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by ibedun: 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
dockokwus:
Baba should everyday be asking God for forgiveness for using his rigging machinery to see to the circumstantial emergence of the greatest thief of a president nigeria has ever had.
If obj had not forced Yar'Adua/Gej on us, the country won't be bleeding by now.

My views exactly. He has no sense of succession and identifying a good successor like Tinubu.

But all the same GEJ was used by the Igbos to rob Nigeria. If I were him I will get NOI roasted alive.
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by maestroz: 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ekweremadu must either be joking or doesn't understand politics nor english. how on earth would you lay claim to the fact that the economy collapsed in 6months, when in reality it collapsed since military handed over power in 1999. now, how has the party fared in the last 16 years?

he claimed the corruption war has been selective, who should the opposition have descended on if not those entrusted with the nations resources since 1999.

if jonathan had won, how would we have fared with the discoveries in Dasuki and Dokpesi gate? would he had truly fought corruption through electronic means? people forgot so soon that within 6 weeks of postponement of the election by dasuki, it was intended to make a point so nigerians would believe he is truly winning the war when in essence, soldiers were dying.

one achievement of the past administration has been the propagation of universities with no commensurate jobs for graduates. every where you go now, you see universities around, nowadays sef universities are now like creche because you see very many around and it is difficult to even know the genuine from the fakes. the question is where are the jobs?

I understand we are not where we are presently and the true opposition is the masses not PDP that had the opportunity to turn around the mess they inherited, the president has promised a formal publication of those that corruptly enrinched themselves and the alleges sums of monies returned would be made public. let's wait for this to happen before 'begging' PDP to return.

the ministers are barely a month old on the job, even if you employ a staff today, it behoves one to get the staff confirmed after 6months wherein you would have had a good opportunity to appraise the character, quality and credentials of the personnel, if truly he can work 'under pressure'.

The previous president campaigned using sports, now Nigeria has been on the Map ever since Buhari came on board. from basketball glory to scrabble, to under 17 and now under 23 (RIO Olympics). PDP has no say in that. Let the trial on corruption be concluded so we see startling revelations that would make Nigerians have a say.

while i do not want to hold brief for this government, i believe they were elected to rule for 4 years and is barely 25% of its task, even in football, it is never over till the 90th minute (extra time) when the referee whistles.

The revelations i have heard so far is frightening and one would least have expected the calibres of parties involved.

it is very obvious we need to diversify and shift from our usual monolithic oil. we need to develop the agricultural sector and enshrine entrepeneurship in our children from birth.

The idea of graduating with a first class is not enough, students should be tasked on what they can do with their hands as an alternative to dy/dx. Our economy is failing because the dy/dx we learnt in school is not applicable to export. we need to encourage young minds to appreciate governments stance on entrepeneurship.

we as the masses should contribute favorably and criticize the government ( as opposition) in power by proffering solutions and not leaving same to a party that brought us to this as 'the opposition'.

the youths should brace up and speak with a voice, the social media is our tool for righting every wrong.
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by citizenY(m): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
Boss13:

You must be mad for this comment. Truly mad. I have never insulted anybody on nairaland, but you are truly mad.

Where is the goodness in a man who allow a section of a country to be in chaos, whilst he shares monies to his friends and cronies.

What is wrong with we Nigerians. What is there to adore when a president cannot give accounts to his stewardship

Jonathan's ambition is not worth the life of any citizen. He was killing by proxy.
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by ngmgeek(m): 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
Pot calling kettle black. Dirty old man who spent billions campaigning for third term.

Wait till EFCC begin to open your yansh wink
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by ernesty20(m): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
Boss13:

You must be mad for this comment. Truly mad. I have never insulted anybody on nairaland, but you are truly mad.

Where is the goodness in a man who allow a section of a country to be in chaos, whilst he shares monies to his friends and cronies.

What is wrong with we Nigerians. What is there to adore when a president cannot give accounts to his stewardship
if u dnt recognise him as a good man, international community does.

As for the insults, i am not annoyed.
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by omolami: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
That's the second good thing Obj knows how to do; Castigating of others. apart from having sex with his son's wife.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Man Saw In Abuja About Nnamdi Kanu(photos) / Just In: Senate Adjourns Plenary To Jan 16, 2019 / Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.