Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ (5368 Views)

Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] / GEJ Would Have Removed Fuel Subsidy, If He Won 2015 Election / I’m Not Corrupt, I Never Looted Nigeria’s Money – IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by DonLo: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
As if he is a saint. He's right though.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by fistonati(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Is this Obasanjo okay at all, don't worry I will call d Ghanaian president to tab you again
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by Khd95(m): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
SweetSoup:
OBJ and Co used knife to cut the national cake, while Jonathan and his cronies used shovel. The looting under Jonathan is unprecedented.
grin
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by fistonati(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
Is this Obasanjo okay at all. Don't worry I will call d Ghanaian president to yarn you again

1 Like

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by Khd95(m): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
Firstly i blame obj for imposing d mediocre on us

Instead of gej nd his guyz to use table knife nd chop d cake,he gave Dansuki,NOI brand new shovels,nd dansuki inturn gave dokpesi nd shuaib headpanssadsadsad

sai baba till 5eun contest for mr NLcheesy

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
adeyemi2015:
I doff my Hat for GEJ I swear!
He's truly a Hero comparing to the other past Presidents!
While others were stealing slices of Yam except Abacha who stole few Tubers of Yam. He drove in a Trailer into Aso Rock and loaded it almost full!
grin
lmao @ trailer

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by ubcandid(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
Am not supporting Jonathan in any way, the statement by the nduka obiagbena guy was what broke the camels back on my respect for him... I am totally dissapointed in him...
But lets look at this squarely, even when dasuki was to be tried, i still held forth that the government were in a game of witch-hunting until the revelation and response from dokpesi, nduka ... the thisday guy and okonjo iweala on how she forwarded money to dasuki...
The only reason we are hearing all these is because a thorough investigation is being carried out on them and that's just on the OFFICE OF THE NSA. Imagine if other parastatals and departments are to be probed? it simply means that more cans are to be opened...

Jonathan is being exposed because a probe is being carried out on him, if same goes to obj.... when we think of the failed power project which gulped $16billion dollars, the money seized from lagos state and Akwa-ibom state.. the botched oil deals and the activities of atiku abubakar during the obj tenure... also given the fact that he was more powerful that GEJ when on seat, one would definitely conclude that if probed his would be worst...OBASANJO IS A ROGUE....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by fallout87: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
bettercreature:
He was far better than GEJ

In what way? He stole more!

He just picked the next president after his attempt to have a third term failed. Had another party won, he would be in even worse shape.

This is a man who could not hold on true election. Every election was corrupt. Yet here you monkeys are praising him
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by ubcandid(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Every one is trying to cover jonathan up that he had bad followers around him...i dont buy that bias, jonathan cannot in any way take his arms completely from all the fraud that are being exposed. if i am buhari, i would make sure he is hanged... These sums being called are mind boggling. he is/was a full adult at the age of 50+ when he became president and there is no way he cant have a thinking faculty to deal with issues which where putting the country in turmoil...

Jonathan needs to be probed so we can understand the direction of all these sums being transferred because as far as i am concerned JONATHAN IS BOKO HARAM. You have the chief of defense staff, you have a minister of defense, you had boko haram killing citizens at the behest of their religious emotion and you couldnt ask where the arms you were paying millions of dollars were.....

JONATHAN MUST BE PROBED.. HE IS BOKO HARAM...

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
lmao @ trailer

I don't mind a Cup of black Coffee
grin
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
gbam!
Thief Obasanjo set out to deliberately wreck Nigeria.

$16bn he made disappear before our very eyes , makes one wonder how much his total loot could have been, perhaps upto $100bn or more ?
ubcandid:
Am not supporting Jonathan in any way, the statement by the nduka obiagbena guy was what broke the camels back on my respect for him... I am totally dissapointed in him...
But lets look at this squarely, even when dasuki was to be tried, i still held forth that the government were in a game of witch-hunting until the revelation and responds from dokpesi, nduka ... the thisday guy and okonjo iweala on how she forwarded money to dasuki...
The only reason we are hearing all these is because a thorough investigation is being carried out on them and that's just on the OFFICE OF THE NSA. Imagine if the other parastatals and departments are to be probed? it simply means that more cans are to be opened...

Jonathan is being exposed because a probe is being carried out on him, if same goes to obj.... when we think of the failed power project which gulped $16billion dollars, the money seized from lagos state and Akwa-ibom state.. the botched oil deals and the activities of atiku abubakar during the obj tenure... also given the fact that he was more powerful that GEJ when on seat, one would definitely conclude that if probed his would be worst...OBASANJO IS A ROGUE....
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Kettle calling pot black
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by Izontubo(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Can somebody ask that thief where the 16billion dollars meant for power travelled to...I blame gej for not torturing these thieves who impoverished his fellow niger deltans for years... angry...na gej cause this nonsense sef

1 Like

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
adeyemi2015:
I don't mind a Cup of black Coffee grin
..one coming up!
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by ALISMILE(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Pavore9:

Both are the two sides of the same coin!
not in doubt
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
That would have been better so all of us would have been thinking another thing to do or better be like the Greeks, Obasanjo don't forget you are also among the biggest thieves ever
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by PassingShot(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
GEJ - Hero of Lootocracy.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by henroe2k2(m): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
By this post, the mental state of obasanjo is no longer in doubt....... view it as U want want......
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by Boss13: 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
ernesty20:
and the funny thing is that Gej is better than Obj 1000 times, but pride will never allow this man to admit it

You must be mad for this comment. Truly mad. I have never insulted anybody on nairaland, but you are truly mad.

Where is the goodness in a man who allow a section of a country to be in chaos, whilst he shares monies to his friends and cronies.

What is wrong with we Nigerians. What is there to adore when a president cannot give accounts to his stewardship
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by oduastates: 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
ernesty20:
and the funny thing is that Gej is better than Obj 1000 times, but pride will never allow this man to admit it

How?
For every reasons you give, I will give 20 why obj was better.
Do You think the mobile phone is for poor?
Why are you educating these people?where are the jobs?

These are some of the quotes from uncle Jonathan's buffoons aka friends.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by Boss13: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
studio14:
That would have been better so all of us would have been thinking another thing to do or better be like the Greeks, Obasanjo don't forget you are also among the biggest thieves ever

With obasanjo we are insinuating, but Jonathan loots are staring at us right in our face.

Obasanjo's tenure brought economic progress, businesses were booming after log hardship from military rule. They were savings, foreign reserve was growing. Young people were securing jobs. Pensioners had reason to smile thanks to the pension reform policy.

Jonathan bastardized our democracy. Looted our foreign reserves. Imagine how much we would have saved if he didn't dip his dirty sticking fingers into it. He plunged our country into debt, enriched his friends and cronies.

What was good with Jonathan's administration? I need to know - economic wise and international relations wise
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by iconaus: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
Because obj was never probed. This is all apc propaganda to divert attention of the people from non performance . Apc is a failure. All these figures are lies. Should gej be in power things ll not be this bad
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by Sweetguy25: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Boss13:

With obasanjo we are insinuating, but Jonathan loots are staring at us right in our face.

Obasanjo's tenure brought economic progress, businesses were booming after log hardship from military rule. They were savings, foreign reserve was growing. Young people were securing jobs. Pensioners had reason to smile thanks to the pension reform policy.

Jonathan bastardized our democracy. Looted our foreign reserves. Imagine how much we would have saved if he didn't dip his dirty sticking fingers into it. He plunged our country into debt, enriched his friends and cronies.

What was good with Jonathan's administration? I need to know - economic wise and international relations wise

The same OBJ that sold all public firms to his friends and well wishers.
The same OBJ who didn't build any significant infrastructure in Nigeria for good eight years.
The same OBJ whose government was characterized by assassinationas and witch hunting
The same OBJ who had only 20,000 naira in 1999 but was able pump billions into his agric business.
The same OBJ who couldn't stop crude oil theft and militancy.
The same OBJ who made Nigerians wish Abacha never died?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by ubcandid(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
Boss13:

OGA BOSS. Let us not praise any government, am a southerner from AWA-IBOM state and the current revelations has shattered any iota of trust or reverence i had for Goodluck...

Obasanjo is worst as far as I'm concerned. You made emphasis that under Obasanjo we speculated, but let me remind you that when sanusi and ribadu were revealing the looting going on in the country most of us called the claims spurious , our sight and stands has now been shifted because an investigation is going on into the activities of the previous government.

Under obj, we saw how a governor was kidnapped because of his refusal to pay godfathers, godfatherism was rife across all sectors under obj and he supported it. Governors were not as powerful as they are now because of his dictorial tendencies and keeping power in states confined in abuja through ministers who were always quarelling with the Governors of their states.
If i tell you that the bakassi peninsula that was given out to Cameroon obasanjo is still receiving royalties from the oil wells would you believe?

Dont also forget that probing the activities of the oil sector is possible currently because during goodlucks tenure there was a minister of petroleum to whom we could apportion blame to on decisions and policy but OBJ single handedly ran that ministry and it would surprise you that some so called millionaires we see today are people who were going to load crude oil without license or paper documents but just with an oral approval from OBJ.
As a petroleum engineer, i would tell you the sector was more transparent under jonathan (15% if i should say) because an oil minister was there who had to give briefs and reports from which we could lay condemnation and scrutinize on.
Even investments in the oil and gas sector opened up. OBJ was running a one man show, it was like when he came out from prison and saw how far his military colleagues had amassed wealth he decided to marry the ministry of petroleum to carry out his looting.

Most criminals we saw under goodlucks tenure were inherited from obasanjo, INFACT JONATHAN INHERITED OBJ'S PROBLEM AND VICE MERCENARIES.

Remember that he fell out with yaradua and was already going into oblivion before his death

LET US STAND TOGETHER AND REPRIMAND THE ENCUMBRANCES TO OUR NATIONAL GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT, THEY NEED NO PRAISE WHATSOEVER, IT SHOULD BE CLEAR TO EVERYONE THAT BOTH MEN'S PLAN WAS TO RUN THIS COUNTRY AMORC, AND OBJ WAS THE PROGENITOR...INFACT THE TITLE MARADONA SHOULD BE MOVED FROM BABANGIDA TO HIM....TWO OF THEM ARE CARCASS THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AWAY WITH.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by Boss13: 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
Sweetguy25:

The same OBJ that sold all public firms to his friends and well wishers.
The same OBJ who didn't build any significant infrastructure in Nigeria for good eight years.
The same OBJ whose government was characterized by assassinationas and witch hunting
The same OBJ who had only 20,000 naira in 1999 but was able pump billions into his agric business.
The same OBJ who couldn't stop crude oil theft and militancy.
The same OBJ who made Nigerians wish Abacha never died?

I initially listed out 8 benefits of the obasanjo administration, but thought otherwise because it is childish. Please if you want to know more about the obasanjo administration go and research - Wikipedia should be your first start.

I was just like you, ignorant, criticised without facts and I criticized the Obasanjo administration so hard. However, after I decided to research for myself, I had a rethink. Please leave the ignorant zone for your own good.
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by oshyno(m): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
E dey pain this man that GEJ is geting all the international recognition.
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by CEOMilkyway(m): 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hehehe! Saint OBJ!

End Time Ex President.
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by MrALIVE: 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
ernesty20:
pls tell us how he is better than him?
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by nkemjacob2(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Compare to what obj had done jonathan is learning.
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by trulords(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
Obj if Nigeria had giving u third term, Nigeria would have been.. ...... ... ..... .. .. ...... ... ....
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by dockokwus: 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Baba should everyday be asking God for forgiveness for using his rigging machinery to see to the circumstantial emergence of the greatest thief of a president nigeria has ever had.
If obj had not forced Yar'Adua/Gej on us, the country won't be bleeding by now.
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by stillchris: 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
this old and shameless thieving monkey is yet to account for the $10 billion power project. not forgeting the harliburton scandal.

only a fool will take this senile monkey serious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency / Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS / Prospective VP: Atiku Loves The SE Or Merely Pitching The SE Against The SS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.