Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,331 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

A Wake-up Call To Valentine2u(a Fraudster In Phone Section) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Wake-up Call To Valentine2u(a Fraudster In Phone Section) (894 Views)

Nairaland Phone Section Awards #NAPSA2016 Voting Tread / When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) / Hey Phone Section, I'm Leaving.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wake-up Call To Valentine2u(a Fraudster In Phone Section) by latino2swt(m): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Having been frustrated by my network provider any time I want to subscribe for data, I decided to look for another option. And that led me to one of the post in Phone section:
www.nairaland.com/2765735/buy-data- cheaper-price#40784016by valentine2u
I got his number and called him today. We talked and a deal was agreed. Up till now, I don't know why I believed and trusted him to the extent of not doubting the authencity of the whole business as I don't easily believe the unseen. I bought a thousand naira worth airtel recharge card and sent to him. I called and confirmed the delivery of my message. He assured me that the data will be transferred to me within 10minutes. Since 3.23pm yesterday I sent the card, no data has been received till now. And he is not picking my calls again. I've called him for about 40 times without him picking.
To you valentin2u, I won't blame you too much. Unemployment can be frustrating but you should look for another means of survival. I'm not Dangote, but such amount cannot affect my bank account. All I want from you is to turn away from the route you are going because it will not lead you anywhere. God has bless me more than you. Even with 1k less, I'm still better than you. I wish I could see a platform to lend a helping hand to you- to help you shape your future. It might interest you to know that I've already subscribed for another bundle.
Leave this yahoo business, it is leading you to destruction. Guy you are better than that. Though I'm extremely angry because of your action, I still wish you well. Enjoy the 1k while it last.

ALL PEOPLE ARE NOT THE SAME. YOU MIGHT BE UNLUCKY YOUR NEXT VICTIM IS NOT LIKE ME. SO TAKE MY ADVICE SERIOUSLY. YAHOO NO BE BUSINESS

9 Likes

Re: A Wake-up Call To Valentine2u(a Fraudster In Phone Section) by Solidkay(m): 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Now thats what i call a manly talk.
Surely deres a big diff btw a boy n a man,OP u r a man,
i am challenged.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wake-up Call To Valentine2u(a Fraudster In Phone Section) by nonny400(m): 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Before buying such data,you should have verified from users. People like this spoil business for the rest of us doing the business.
Op just learn your lesson.
Re: A Wake-up Call To Valentine2u(a Fraudster In Phone Section) by blaquemyc: 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
some pple sha, smh for poor values
Re: A Wake-up Call To Valentine2u(a Fraudster In Phone Section) by latino2swt(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Solidkay:
Now thats what i call a manly talk.
Surely deres a big diff btw a boy n a man,OP u r a man,
i am challenged.

Bro it's nt easy bt YOU CAN.
It wasn't easy to accept d situation at first bt then something told me
HE NEEDS HELP

1 Like

Re: A Wake-up Call To Valentine2u(a Fraudster In Phone Section) by latino2swt(m): 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
nonny400:
Before buying such data,you should have verified from users. People like this spoil business for the rest of us doing the business.
Op just learn your lesson.

Sure. Lesson learnt.
It's bad 4 d sincere ones...
Re: A Wake-up Call To Valentine2u(a Fraudster In Phone Section) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
Anoda mugu has fallen maga to a con man. Na wah. U no just wise. How can u send credit to someone u don't know in the hope of receiving data? U just got scammed. Move on broda
Re: A Wake-up Call To Valentine2u(a Fraudster In Phone Section) by Solidkay(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
latino2swt:

Bro it's nt easy bt YOU CAN. It wasn't easy to accept d situation at first bt then something told me HE NEEDS HELP

sure he does needs help.
Re: A Wake-up Call To Valentine2u(a Fraudster In Phone Section) by Baroba(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Anoda mugu has fallen maga to a con man. Na wah. U no just wise. How can u send credit to someone u don't know in the hope of receiving data? U just got scammed. Move on broda

But he has moved on, read his comments, very classy i must say.. Someone who goes around defrauding people of 1k needs help honestly..
Re: A Wake-up Call To Valentine2u(a Fraudster In Phone Section) by latino2swt(m): 5:46am On Dec 13, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

Bro I did dat already. My post is jst 2 serve as caution 2 his next assumed victim.

Even though d guy wants to send d data nw or d recharge card, i won't accept it back. That's me.
Re: A Wake-up Call To Valentine2u(a Fraudster In Phone Section) by latino2swt(m): 5:48am On Dec 13, 2015
Baroba:

But he has moved on, read his comments, very classy i must say.. Someone who goes around defrauding people of 1k needs help honestly..

IN SERIOUS NEED OF IT BRO

Thanks 4 ur observation
Re: A Wake-up Call To Valentine2u(a Fraudster In Phone Section) by Panshow(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2015
Bros, I like your response & I like your maturity.
I think what you should have done before making a deal with him is to check for testimonials from people that have bought from him before. And maybe you would've started with a small amount, maybe N200 or so.
Re: A Wake-up Call To Valentine2u(a Fraudster In Phone Section) by Alphaoscar: 10:08am On Dec 13, 2015
latino2swt:
Having been frustrated by my network provider any time I want to subscribe for data, I decided to look for another option. And that led me to one of the post in Phone section:
www.nairaland.com/2765735/buy-data- cheaper-price#40784016by valentine2u
I got his number and called him today. We talked and a deal was agreed. Up till now, I don't know why I believed and trusted him to the extent of not doubting the authencity of the whole business as I don't easily believe the unseen. I bought a thousand naira worth airtel recharge card and sent to him. I called and confirmed the delivery of my message. He assured me that the data will be transferred to me within 10minutes. Since 3.23pm yesterday I sent the card, no data has been received till now. And he is not picking my calls again. I've called him for about 40 times without him picking.
To you valentin2u, I won't blame you too much. Unemployment can be frustrating but you should look for another means of survival. I'm not Dangote, but such amount cannot affect my bank account. All I want from you is to turn away from the route you are going because it will not lead you anywhere. God has bless me more than you. Even with 1k less, I'm still better than you. I wish I could see a platform to lend a helping hand to you- to help you shape your future. It might interest you to know that I've already subscribed for another bundle.
Leave this yahoo business, it is leading you to destruction. Guy you are better than that. Though I'm extremely angry because of your action, I still wish you well. Enjoy the 1k while it last.

ALL PEOPLE ARE NOT THE SAME. YOU MIGHT BE UNLUCKY YOUR NEXT VICTIM IS NOT LIKE ME. SO TAKE MY ADVICE SERIOUSLY. YAHOO NO BE BUSINESS

Bros next time always try to conduct background check on advertisers before patronizing them. The person you patronized registered since 2013 but with only 3 post on Nairaland . there are lots of sellers with positive customers feedback on Nairaland and you should be patronizing those ones.
Re: A Wake-up Call To Valentine2u(a Fraudster In Phone Section) by latino2swt(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Panshow:
Bros, I like your response & I like your maturity.
I think what you should have done before making a deal with him is to check for testimonials from people that have bought from him before. And maybe you would've started with a small amount, maybe N200 or so.

That's it mhan.
I was so much in need of d data dat I gave less attention 2 dis aspect.

1 Like

Re: A Wake-up Call To Valentine2u(a Fraudster In Phone Section) by latino2swt(m): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Bros next time always try to conduct background check on advertisers before patronizing them. The person you patronized registered since 2013 but with only 3 post on Nairaland . there are lots of sellers with positive customers feedback on Nairaland and you should be patronizing those ones.

Bro, u got a sharp eye...
I discovered that after the transaction. Then and there I accepted that I've been swindled. I'm not even sure that the guy will stil use that account again for his scam

(1) (Reply)

Android Lock Screen Problem / LG G5: The Rear Part Photo / Make In India Freedom 251 Android Mobile Booking Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.