Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,156 members, 7,953,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Who Are The 3 Over-aged Nigerian Players You Will Love To See At Rio 2016? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are The 3 Over-aged Nigerian Players You Will Love To See At Rio 2016? (868 Views)

The Federal Government, N-power And The Over-aged. / 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. / 12 Beautiful Snakes You Will Love To Have As Pets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The 3 Over-aged Nigerian Players You Will Love To See At Rio 2016? by ReachHard: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
So, so many talented players to pick from, scattered all across Europe...

Ighalo
Musa
Moses Simon
Mikel
Iheanacho

...Even ENYEAMA himself could make the cut, if he shows genuine interest cheesy tongue

So, let's discuss: Who are the 3 extra players you would love to have Samson Siasia select for the Rio assignment?

Make your GENUINE and PATRIOTIC voices heard...You may never know who's reading and taking down notes y'all!

You already know what they say about the Voice of the People..... So football lovers; let's hear you.
Re: Who Are The 3 Over-aged Nigerian Players You Will Love To See At Rio 2016? by RealAdewole(m): 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
hmm..... Efe Ambrose, Obafemi martins and ........

Me
Re: Who Are The 3 Over-aged Nigerian Players You Will Love To See At Rio 2016? by ReachHard: 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
LOL

Obafemi Martins, chei, dat one na "over-over-over-aged" player o! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Efe Ambrose Hmmm...We dey find hard solution to our defence bro, no be another calamity ooooo!!!! cheesy
In my opinion tho, Ambrose comes in the mould of Yobo... Always surging upfront, but quite shaky at the back

I would even pick an Omeruo over him sef tongue tongue That's my opinion O!
RealAdewole:
hmm..... Efe Ambrose, Obafemi martins and ........

Me
Re: Who Are The 3 Over-aged Nigerian Players You Will Love To See At Rio 2016? by onos217(m): 12:12am On Dec 13, 2015
My three over age players would be:
Efe Ambrose, Moses Simon and John Obi Mikel.
Efe,will take charge of the back line, Obi will supervise the middle park while Moses will support the attacking line.
Re: Who Are The 3 Over-aged Nigerian Players You Will Love To See At Rio 2016? by ReachHard: 12:22am On Dec 13, 2015
Hmmm... I wonder why you guys are just picking Ambrose undecided

Don't get me wrong o, I'm not saying he's not good: YES, he's very experienced, YES, he scores too, and YES; he wins titles for club and country occasionally......But....What do we say about his core responsibility at the back line? Is he that rock-solid enough to be picked??

Ask yourselves again ooooooooo shocked shocked shocked

onos217:
My three over age players would be:
Efe Ambrose, Moses Simon and John Obi Mikel.
Efe,will take charge of the back line, Obi will supervise the middle park while Moses will support the attacking line.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Caused Fire In Agbara / Mtn Arbitrary Sack Of Staff And Disengagement / Pensions matters ...Lets talk about those pension isssues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.