Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,029 members, 7,953,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

I Need Help Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help Please (782 Views)

Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas / HELP PLEASE - Painful Swelling At The Tip Of my anus / Any Injection For The Cure Of Eczema? Help, Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Please by care2loveu: 7:32am On Jun 04, 2009
[center]I am a student i came to do some searching and i came across a topic which said MESSOTHELIOMA DISEASE IS DEADLY TO HEALTH, AND ANOTHER ONE SAY IT IS THE RICHEST DISEASE, the help i need here is that i want to know what this website said about this disease is it what it is indeed http://www.richestmesothelioma.iwarp.com/ please help me on this i will like to use it as my project topic,[/center]
Re: I Need Help Please by Oxone(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2009
the site is basically right
MESSOTHELIOMA is a tumor of body cavity lining: a benign or malignant tumor of the lining of the lungs, heart, or abdomen.
The malignant form is often the result of exposure to asbestos and may take more than 30 years to develop.

(1) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Seeks Placement / Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Producing Milk Without Been Pregnant / Travel/health Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.