Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale (3561 Views)

Apple Iphone 6s For Sale In Kaduna / Who Has Iphone 6s For Sale / China Has Just Created A Copy Of The Iphone 6s For $ 91 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by BorlumGroup(m): 12:34am On Dec 13, 2015
The perfect imitation for sale in Ikeja, Lagos.
The price is 70k for each.

Wholesales are welcome as well.

Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by cardoso1111: 6:17am On Dec 13, 2015
Why imitation!!
Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by Youngpo413: 7:37am On Dec 13, 2015
Clones?
Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by BorlumGroup(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
Actually the Samsung is extremely similar for both looks and functions. The difference of Apple is the OS is build by Android but it looks like iOS.

Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by CirocBoi(m): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
FOOL!!! 70k for clone? are u stupid??

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by BorlumGroup(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
CirocBoi:
FOOL!!! 70k for clone? are u stupid??

Not sure who is full? I will buy from you at the same price if you can get this kind of quality products.
Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
BorlumGroup:
The perfect imitation for sale in Ikeja, Lagos.
The price is 70k for each.

Wholesales are welcome as well.

Wait oh... Seriously u want someone to buy a cloned galaxy s6 and iPhone 6 for 70k. U DEY CRAZE? Phone wey no get warranty, which company will push the updates? U mind giving us the specs? Probably 720p display and running KitKat with 1gb or even 500mb of ram. What processor is under the hood? Again, U DEY CRAZE? when xiaomi redmi 2 is sold for less than 50k and phantom 5 is 70k, both flagship specs.

5 Likes

Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
BorlumGroup:

Not sure who is full? I will buy from you at the same price if you can get this kind of quality products.

The fool is u. Give us the specs and we know who the real fool is.
Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by BorlumGroup(m): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
greenhulk:

The fool is u. Give us the specs and we know who the real fool is.

Why you guys asked the stupid question again and again? Are you going prove you are the real fool? The spec is same as the geunie. You can check from Samsung and Apple homepage if you know how to use browser.
Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
BorlumGroup:

Why you guys asked the stupid question again and again? Are you going prove you are the real fool? The spec is same as the geunie. You can check from Samsung and Apple homepage if you know how to use bowsers.

Now we know who the real fool is. Specs are the same? Are u telling me ur cloned galaxy s6 is running exynos 7420 chip ? Pffft. Does ur cloned iPhone 6s also run on apple A9 chip? Lol. Does ur cloned galaxy s6 have a qhd screen and 16 mp camera with ois? Lol. U still think the specs are the same? Well if u still think the specs are the same then we already know who the REAL FOOL is.

1 Like

Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by BorlumGroup(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
greenhulk:

Now we know who the real fool is. Specs are the same? Are u telling me ur cloned galaxy s6 is running exynos processor ? Pffft.

Offs course we know you are the fool. Chen Samsung website. And also check wiki to find out what CPU is. I can find a mentor for you if you cannot understand well.
Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
BorlumGroup:

Offs course we know you are the fool. Chen Samsung website. And also check wiki to find out what CPU is. I can find a mentor for you if you cannot understand well.

U be confam ODE. Where the china people wey do ur cloned phones want see exynos 7420. U think dem dey sell am for market? Or where dem want see apple A9 chip? I'm sure those phones don't even run on snapdragon chip.
Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by kazzonline: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Serz op,i wont call you a fool,but you shld calm down and learn wot u dont understand,cos u clearly dont know wot u av for sale,this cloned fones comes with mediocre specs,cos they cary the same physical propeties dont mean they av the same internals and specs with the real deal.
cloned fones comes with mediatek processors,if you doubt me download cpuz and run it and see,it can nver hav the exynos or iso chipset ever,
So for a cloned immitation runing mediatek i rather buy a tecno phantom 5 with that money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by BorlumGroup(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
greenhulk:

U be confam ODE. Where the china people wey do ur cloned phones want see exynos 7420. U think dem dey sell am for market? Or where dem want see apple A9 chip? I'm sure those phones don't even run on snapdragon chip.

Not bad. Finally you know how to use wiki and Google search to improve your knowledge . Please do not jump into the conclusion before you investigation going forward. Of course is A series chips. That's why it is 70k. We can also use 7420 then the price is going down. Also , you may not know the core cost of cell phone is not chip currently. The 3D Touch screen is the critical one.
Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by BorlumGroup(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
kazzonline:
Serz op,i wont call you a fool,but you shld calm down and learn wot u dont understand,cos u clearly dont know wot u av for sale,this cloned fones comes with mediocre specs,cos they cary the same physical propeties dont mean they av the same internals and specs with the real deal.
cloned fones comes with mediatek processors,if you doubt me download cpuz and run it and see,it can nver hav the exynos or iso chipset ever,
So for a cloned immitation runing mediatek i rather buy a tecno phantom 5 with that money.

I won't call you fool neither. But you do need to learn what you don't know. Our factory work with Apple and Samsung for 15 years in Japan . And the iOS chipset you mentioned (actually it's called A serials chip . There is no chipset concept in Apple company, the chipset came from IBM in 40 years ago. You can more details if you want I can sent ask my staff to send a reference book.). I may not be good at Nigeria market. But we do sold out about 200k units in China market in last year.
Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by kazzonline: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
BorlumGroup:

I won't call you fool neither. But you do need to learn what you don't know. Our factory work with Apple and Samsung for 15 years in Japan . And the iOS chipset you mentioned (actually it's called A serials chip . There is no chipset concept in Apple company, the chipset came from IBM in 40 years ago. You can more details if you want I can sent ask my staff to send a reference book.). I may not be good at Nigeria market. But we do sold out about 200k units in China market in last year.

Your factory worked with apple in japan for 15 yrs Evrn samsung is a korean company,how u worked with them in japan na u sabi,Bro u lie much,no one asked for all dis details/story,ibm can go to hell for all i care,your phones are a clone/fake and not the real deal so dont tell me it has samsung in house processors or apple in house processors,it runs mediatek,post cpuz screenshot and refute my claims,if you cant then you are clueless.
Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
BorlumGroup:

Not bad. Finally you know how to use wiki and Google search to improve your knowledge . Please do not jump into the conclusion before you investigation going forward. Of course is A series chips. That's why it is 70k. We can also use 7420 then the price is going down. Also , you may not know the core cost of cell phone is not chip currently. The 3D Touch screen is the critical one.

Chai, I never see this kind mumu for my life. So u think in that ur little brain that apple will let any other company use their A9 chip? A Chinese unbranded company for that matter. Keep deceiving urself.
Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by kazzonline: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nairalanders come to think bout it,i smell scam sef,he just opened a new account just to sell cloned/fake phones
Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by kazzonline: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
greenhulk:

Chai, I never see this kind mumu for my life. So u think in that ur little brain that apple will let any other company use their A9 chip? A Chinese unbranded company for that matter. Keep deceiving urself.

Allow the mumu b oo,dey claim stupid right,cluless mofo,he thinks nairaland na 15 yr old kids dey hia,
Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
kazzonline:

Don't mind the guy, he doesn't know what he's saying. Those cloned phones even come with 720p display and 1gb of ram or even 512mb of ram. Most of them run on gingerbread while some run on jellybean.
Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by BorlumGroup(m): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
kazzonline:

Your factory worked with apple in japan for 15 yrs Evrn samsung is a korean company,how u worked with them in japan na u sabi,Bro u lie much,no one asked for all dis details/story,ibm can go to hell for all i care,your phones are a clone/fake and not the real deal so dont tell me it has samsung in house processors or apple in house processors,it runs mediatek,post cpuz screenshot and refute my claims,if you cant then you are clueless.

All the chips used for cell phone are made in Japan and Taiwan.
Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by BorlumGroup(m): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
greenhulk:

Don't mind the guy, he doesn't know what he's saying. Those cloned phones even come with 720p display and 1gb of ram or even 512mb of ram. Most of them run on gingerbread while some run on jellybean.

Anyway, your guys are very awesome for making this thread hot even though you have poor knowledge.
Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by BorlumGroup(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
kazzonline:
Nairalanders come to think bout it,i smell scam sef,he just opened a new account just to sell cloned/fake phones

I am not asking you to buy anything since you are not affordable. How can you smell scam like a dog and jumping into this thread.l?
Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
BorlumGroup:

All the chips used for cell phone are made in Japan and Taiwan.

U be mumu. Since u claim ur cloned iPhone 6s runs on A9 chip, then what stops it from running ios? ODE.
Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by kazzonline: 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
BorlumGroup:

I am not asking you to buy anything since you are not affordable. How can you smell scam like a dog and jumping into this thread.l?

You are a scammer,clueless and a big fool.post cpuz screenshots of ur apple runing android os and A series chipset as u said,or samsung runing exynos and i wud bliv u,but lemme guess u cant and u wont.u r d biggest fool of the day prolly of 2016 sef
Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by BorlumGroup(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
greenhulk:

U be mumu. Since u claim ur cloned iPhone 6s runs on A9 chip, then what stops it from running ios? ODE.

There are few software level problem blocked us to run Ido. Simply speaking, Apple has a authorization and authzilation sever that was tuning in different region. We have tried to intall some iOS through UTF mode. Finally the system bounced over and over with this security issue. Hopefully this problem can be resolved in the mid of next year.
Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by BorlumGroup(m): 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
kazzonline:

You are a scammer,clueless and a big fool.post cpuz screenshots of ur apple runing android os and A series chipset as u said,or samsung runing exynos and i wud bliv u,but lemme guess u cant and u wont.u r d biggest fool of the day prolly of 2016 sef

Calm down guys. Why you always start to abuse when you are speechlessness . Why not spent your time to learn ? Thank you again to keep this thread hot.
Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
BorlumGroup:

There are few software level problem blocked us to run Ido. Simply speaking, Apple has a authorization and authzilation sever that was tuning in different region. We have tried to intall some iOS through UTF mode. Finally the system bounced over and over with this security issue. Hopefully this problem can be resolved in the mid of next year.

See complete otondo. Come 10 years time u still won't be able to run iOS on any of ur cloned phones, neither can u get Apple A9 chip to install on ur cloned phones.

Below are the pictures from my galaxy s6 cpu z test. Now take a picture of urs, if ur cloned galaxy s6 can run something even close to this then I will buy 5 units from u for 70k each.

Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
BorlumGroup:

Calm down guys. Why you always start to abuse when you are speechlessness . Why not spent your time to learn ? Thank you again to keep this thread hot.

We will call down.... But only when u learn how to speak English. And when u stop lying.
Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by BorlumGroup(m): 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
greenhulk:

See complete otondo. Come 10 years time u still won't be able to run iOS on any of ur cloned phones, neither can u get Apple A9 chip to install on ur cloned phones.

Below are the pictures from my galaxy s6 cpu z test. Now take a picture of urs, if ur cloned galaxy s6 can run something even close to this then I will buy 5 units from u for 70k each.

I don't think you will buy mine as you guys may be the agency of other retailers.

Anyway I give you full reports of my goods.

Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by BorlumGroup(m): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
greenhulk:

We will call down.... But only when u learn how to speak English. And when u stop lying.

Check my reply and you will find even the right one is more powerful then the one you friends you posted.
Re: Samsung S6 & Apple 6s For Sale by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
BorlumGroup:

I don't think you will buy mine as you guys may be the agency of other retailers.

Anyway I give you full reports of my goods.

Where is the full report? I don't see any exynos chip, nor do I see qhd display. Oga download cpu z and post result just like I did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Issue With Tecno L5 / Glo Mifi For Sale. Unlockable / Tecno Has Launched It First Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.