Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

What Can I Involve My Self Pre-nysc (my service is in Nov. 09) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Can I Involve My Self Pre-nysc (my service is in Nov. 09) (905 Views)

NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances / In Search Pre-nysc Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Involve My Self Pre-nysc (my service is in Nov. 09) by adefilabis(m): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sad
Pls I graduated with a thrid class honours in chemical engineering from Unilag. I am really confused on what i can to give myself a boost. What can i also do pre nysc. I am getiing fustrated with my staying at home. What are the employment opportunity in stock for me as person. Thanks. Pls respond to this as quick as you can. I am very troubled.

sad
Re: What Can I Involve My Self Pre-nysc (my service is in Nov. 09) by ernest4who: 4:47am On Jun 08, 2009
Well i would advice you get somtin doin afterall u ar in lag.If not 4 anytin 2 gain xperience,meet pple nd prepare ur mind 4 d future instead of giving d idle mind 2 d devil.Secondly,for ur class of degree,get a further educatn like,PGD,masters,2nd degree,career development trainings and certifications atleast 4 a boost.GOODLUCK.4rm(ernest4who@yahoo.com)
Re: What Can I Involve My Self Pre-nysc (my service is in Nov. 09) by soulamanne(m): 9:44am On Jun 08, 2009
feel ya pains cos sorta in ya shoes.i think IT cert is one way out.MCSE,CCNA and co,ORACLE etc.if u can pick one of these stuffs to start with as in get the training,do the exam and find where u can work with it irrespective of the pay so u can get hands on exp. and from thetre u will connect pple and move higher up in the cert ladder.this wil help.i sure feel ur pains cos these days the comp is so high.lift up and dont get moody
Re: What Can I Involve My Self Pre-nysc (my service is in Nov. 09) by DisGuy: 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2009
Netwrok Network Network!!

Am sure one of your uncles friends brothers sisters husband knows an ex-girlfriend that has a brother that can
employ you for maybe half the standard pay for the first three-six months to get experience at the same time enrol for PGD
or studying some IT course or train to be a teacher

Have you gone to the local private schools to see if you can work there- You have to do something
if you cant teach chemistry you can work as a lab assistant!

(1) (Reply)

Uk Graduate To Do Nysc : Help, Advice And More Info Needed / Nysc: Are You Posted To Jos? / NYSC DG Denies Allowance Increment For Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.