Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,238 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Spousal Visa Application Interview: Who Can Book This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Spousal Visa Application Interview: Who Can Book This? (560 Views)

Nigerian Post Office Palava... Visa Application Documents Missing! HELP!!! / Austrian Visa Application Form / Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spousal Visa Application Interview: Who Can Book This? by povilas: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2009
Can anyone clarify a position for me please regarding application for a spousal visa for my fiance, soon to be wife.

I have been told conflicting information regarding booking appointments with home office for same day spousal visa by immigration lawyers in London. One I have registered with have said that they are not able by law to book an appointment on our behalf for spousal visa application interview. Two others have said they have 'slots' booked and we can simply take one of those interview slots. As it is extremely difficult to get hold of anyone on the phone at the home office - we are stuck betweeen knowing what the best route to take and who to believe - they all will take our money of course!!

Thank you in grateful earnest for any advice or help.

Paul

(1) (Reply)

What Do Islam And Mainline Christianity Have In Common? / Nigeria Crashes Out Of Microsoft Software Design Competition / What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.