Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,956 members, 7,848,884 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said (2405 Views)

ISIS Is Afraid Of Israel Not U.S., U.K., France And Russia / Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School / Islamic Awakening Will Sweep Thru Other African Nations -iran Foreign Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by Ellyptical: 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2009
Richyblack,
I really wonder why the blind desperately refuse to see. Why do you Iran supporters refuse to look at facts sincerely?
Has Israel ever for once jumped up and attacked a nation without cause?one who reads your post will think that Israel just jumped up and decided to say "We will bomb Iran".
Have you forgotten that it was Ahmadinejad that one day woke up and made a speech that the nation of Israel should be wiped out of the face of the earth and shortly after that Iran started its nuclear enrichment?

Let me ask you a few questions.

RichyBlacK:

If the Zionist extremists in Israel bomb peaceful Iran, Iran must retaliate to protect herself.

How can you call a nation that says another nation should be wiped out of the face of the earth peaceful?
RichyBlacK:

Iran should also consider investing in military satellites that can watch over the Zionist/Apartheid state of Israel. This will help give the Iranians advanced warning should the extremists go ahead with their nefarious plans of carrying out a first strike against a nation that has never invaded a neighbor in recent memory.

But has recently said that a fellow nation should be wiped out and subsequently began gathering nukes.

RichyBlack,
You reasoning is far below expectation. Even your fellow muslims do not call Iran peaceful. the admit that Iran has some plans but try to justify it some other way. In your case, you are trying to say white is black. Was the Likud party in power when Ahmadinejad made his declaration of wiping out Israel? No!
RIn fact it was that speech that made the Israeli's feel it was time foR A HARD-LINER TO COME INTO POWER.
If anyone should be thinking of gathering satellites, should it not be Israel?
You call Isreal evil right? Because they want to respond before Iran uses a nuke to wipe the out right?
Kindly forward me the results of the last IQ test you took.
My condolences to you.
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by RichyBlacK(m): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2009
Ellyptical:

Richyblack,
I really wonder why the blind desperately refuse to see. Why do you Iran supporters refuse to look at facts sincerely?
Has Israel ever for once jumped up and attacked a nation without cause?one who reads your post will think that Israel just jumped up and decided to say "We will bomb Iran".
Have you forgotten that it was Ahmadinejad that one day woke up and made a speech that the nation of Israel should be wiped out of the face of the earth and shortly after that Iran started its nuclear enrichment?

Let me ask you a few questions.

How can you call a nation that says another nation should be wiped out of the face of the earth peaceful?
But has recently said that a fellow nation should be wiped out and subsequently began gathering nukes.

RichyBlack,
You reasoning is far below expectation. Even your fellow muslims do not call Iran peaceful. the admit that Iran has some plans but try to justify it some other way. In your case, you are trying to say white is black. Was the Likud party in power when Ahmadinejad made his declaration of wiping out Israel? No!
RIn fact it was that speech that made the Israeli's feel it was time foR A HARD-LINER TO COME INTO POWER.
If anyone should be thinking of gathering satellites, should it not be Israel?
You call Isreal evil right? Because they want to respond before Iran uses a nuke to wipe the out right?
Kindly forward me the results of the last IQ test you took.
My condolences to you.

Ellyptical,

Don't bother about IQ tests, I can assure you without any doubt that my IQ is higher than yours. Go ask around if in doubt. grin

Your post exposes the pedestrian mindset that governs most of the blind supporters of the extremists in Israel. You tried, but obviously failed, to justify a first strike against Iran with the mistranslated speech of Ahmadinejad regarding Israel. Have you listened to that speech? Have you read that speech? We've debated that speech before, and it was made abundantly clear that Western media propaganda has created a lie! Iran does not even have the capability of wiping Iraq off the face off the Earth, how much less Israel! Can you employ that brain of yours to think, just for once?

How can one speech by one man be used as the justification to bomb Iran and potentially kill innocent civilian men, women and children? I know to your kind, the life of an Iranian six-year old girl is nothing, however, to people like me that value ALL life, whether Muslim, Iranian, Jew, Israeli, Christian, American or Nigerian, there is no excuse to kill that six-year old Iranian girl your kind is so willing to kill. True, you may succeed in killing that six-year old Iranian girl or even turn her into an orphan, however, we and all those who value EVERY life must work very hard to make that premeditated murder so very difficult for your kind.

On the nuclear issue. Do you even know how to read? Or are you one of those mentally stunted primary-four level adults? If you read papers, you'll know that NOBODY in Iran's political leadership has claimed that Iran wants nuclear weapons. Iran has said time and time again that she seeks nuclear technology for civilian purposes.

The problem is that rabid neocons like you, who want to play God, have seen through the mortality of the Iranians and concluded that "they cannot be trusted; they want the bomb and we must prevent them from getting it".

I recall when neocon zombies were asking "what is Saddam hiding?" when George W. Bush and the other infinite idiot Donald Rumsfeld, claimed Iraq had WMD. Saddam and the entire Iraqi government stated time and time again that Iraq's WMD stockpile has already been destroyed and even provided documents to back their assertion. But irrational distrust of the neocons prevented them from applying even an iota of reason; reason that could have halted a march to futility! [/b]They invaded Iraq.[b] Where is the WMD?

Your kind also made so many other foolish allegations against Iraq, including working with al-qaeda and planning the 911 attacks. Had the mongrels who made such claims knew a teeny-weeny bit about Iraq, her Shi'a leaning, the nature of Baathism and Saddam's mistrust of extremist groups, they would have realized the sheer stupidity of postulating such nonsense.

All that is behind us now, however, we must never trust Western goons and war profiteers and Zionist extremists who orchestrated the lies that led to the invasion of Iraq. They must not deceive us again into invading peaceful Iran.

I write "peaceful Iran" because Iran's foreign policy has been devoid of invading her neighbors unlike belligerent Israel and paranoid America.
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by Afam(m): 11:48am On Jun 26, 2009
Ellyptical:

So, it is ok for Israel to respond by probably bombing another nation before Iran uses a nuke to wipe it out?

Where did you get this idea that Iran has or is building a nuclear weapon?

And you have the guts to ask someone for his IQ tests? Wonders shall never end.
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by Tudor6(f): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2009
Only time will tell. . .
Terrorist nations can only be tolerated for so long. . . sad
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by Afam(m): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2009
Tudór:

Only time will tell. . .
Terrorist nations can only be tolerated for so long. . . sad

Exactly, just as we all know now that Iraq had WMD and that the illegal invasion of that country by Bush and his co travelers based on lies was actually based on facts.
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by Tudor6(f): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2009
Yes, but behaving suspiciously and supporting terrorism will make any lie against you much more believable . undecided
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by Afam(m): 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2009
Tudór:

Yes, but behaving suspiciously and supporting terrorism will make any lie against you much more believable . undecided

A lie is a lie. It does not matter whether it is believed or not.

The behavior of US is more suspicious to me and in terms of supporting the killing of innocent people in the world the US remains a pace setter when compared to Iran.

Let us base these on facts and forget sentiments and personal likes and dislikes here.
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by Tudor6(f): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2009
If you are a credible person false facts against you would be well scrutinized. . .but dodgy characters like iraq and iran are open to prejudices which the G.W BUSH'es of this world can exploit. The dodgy characters are partly responsible for what they get. undecided
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by muhsin(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2009
Afam:

Exactly, just as we all know now that Iraq had WMD and that the illegal invasion of that country by Bush and his co travelers based on lies was actually based on facts.

Very good input, Afam. I can actually recall (at) where but the Bushman himself once admitted that Iraq's war was a mistake, and shouldn't have been started from the beginning.
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by Tudor6(f): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2009
LIAR LIAR
bush has never stated the iraq war was in itself a mistake. He only admitted tactical errors in dealing with the insurgency. Get your facts straight!
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by Kobojunkie: 2:00am On Jun 28, 2009

Speaking at the end of a three-day visit to Russia, Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said Tehran's nuclear program is the world's problem, not just Israel's, and that its Arab neighbors should be even more concerned about the prospect of a nuclear-armed Iran than Israel is. He said other nations should not expect Israel to solve this problem for them.

"We do not intend to bomb Iran, and nobody will solve their problems with our hands," Lieberman told reporters. "We don't need that. Israel is a strong country, we can protect ourselves.

"But the world should understand that the Iran's entrance into the nuclear club would prompt a whole arms race, a crazy race of unconventional weaponry across the Mideast — that is a threat to the entire world order, a challenge to the whole international community," he said, in Russian. "So we do not want a global problem to be solved with our hands."

The remarks from Lieberman — a leading hawk in Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's hardline government — sounded strikingly softer than previous statements suggesting Israel might take military action against Iran. Netanyahu has repeatedly said Iran must not be allowed to develop nuclear weapons, and has refused to rule out the use of force.

*** Claps*****

I am liking this guy big time!!! Glad to know that Israel is not as blind as they are made out to be on this issue. Sure, the country will DEFEND itself but it is not the one to solve the world's problem with Iran. This is great to hear!!
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by MUZBO(m): 3:16am On Jun 28, 2009
If Israel is foolish it should prove it by bombing Iran. Shebi hin dey claim might abi. Hin go talk whether hin papa land reach Iran. Ssssssttttteeeeeeeewwwwwwww
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by MUZBO(m): 3:32am On Jun 28, 2009
Tudór:

LIAR LIAR
bush has never stated the iraq war was in itself a mistake. He only admitted tactical errors in dealing with the insurgency. Get your facts straight!
My friend, stop wasting your time and check out this site:http://donklephant.com/2008/12/01/bush-almost-admits-iraq-war-was-a-mistake/

You don't need high IQ to draw good conclusions there.
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by Tudor6(f): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2009
He makes a statement and they interprete as 'almost admits' - what the hell is that?
You either admit or you don't,there's nothing like almost.
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by MUZBO(m): 7:32am On Jun 28, 2009
Which President would go into another country to start a war killing innocents on false pretenses would agree totally that it was a mistake. I didn't expect him to accept but he regrets the war he started!
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by Tudor6(f): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2009
Give me PROOF to show that he 'regrets'. Or are you now a mind reader?
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by MUZBO(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2009
E be like say you no go that site whose link I posted. Here it is again:

http://donklephant.com/2008/12/01/bush-almost-admits-iraq-war-was-a-mistake/
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by Kobojunkie: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2009
Tudór:

He makes a statement and they interprete as 'almost admits' - what the hell is that?
You either admit or you don't,there's nothing like almost.

ABi ooO!!!! roflmao!!
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by MUZBO(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2009
Aiight then! @kobojunkie and @Tudor- I ALMOST like you guys. And since tudor is ALMOST as smart as kobojunkie who is ALMOST as smart as 'George Bushman' then I rest my case.
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by yeswecan(m): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2009
The President of Iran makes his position of attacking Israel sound and crystal clear; he went as far as calling for the destruction of Israel, he currently sponsors two terrorist groups with the primary aim of attacking Israel through suicide booming and other terrorist activities, he seek nuclear arms with the aim of attacking Israel, he has read out plans to attack Israel and RichyBlacK facetiously thinks he is on a playing field.

RichyBlacK refers to Iran as a peaceful state, I wonder.
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by Afam(m): 8:10am On Jun 29, 2009
yeswecan:

The President of Iran makes his position of attacking Israel sound and crystal clear; he went as far as calling for the destruction of Israel, he currently sponsors two terrorist groups with the primary aim of attacking Israel through suicide booming and other terrorist activities, he seek nuclear arms with the aim of attacking Israel, he has read out plans to attack Israel and RichyBlacK facetiously thinks he is on a playing field.

RichyBlacK refers to Iran as a peaceful state, I wonder.

Name the terrorists groups.

What plans to attack Israel has he read out? Enlighten me please.

Who told you he seeks nuclear weapon? Must you swallow every nonsense the West says concerning nuclear weapons and Iran? If you have allowed what the West feels and assumes to become your foundation for discussion then I am really sorry for you.
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by Tudor6(f): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2009
Whats your point?
You just let your prejudices becloud your reason. The west has a right to be suspicious and worried.
You see a terrorist acquiring massive amounts of fertilizer and other materials, would you assume he's going into agriculture or building a fertilizer bomb?
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by Afam(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2009
Tudór:

Whats your point?
You just let your prejudices becloud your reason. The west has a right to be suspicious and worried.
You see a terrorist acquiring massive amounts of fertilizer and other materials, would you assume he's going into agriculture or building a fertilizer bomb?

The West? I thought you just questioned the use of the West as against specific countries in the other thread and here you are using it. We are bloody hypocrites and sycophants.

Meanwhile, the "West" having a right to be suspicious and worried cannot deny a sovereign nation the right to complain or the right to deny any lies or even the right to develop nuclear weapons (even though Iran has stated that its nuclear technology is for peaceful purposes).

As a matter of fact I believe that if any country can develop, keep and use nuclear weapons on its enemies in this world then any country that wants to acquire one should go ahead and do so.

Why should the US and Israel have nuclear weapons and yet they tell other countries not to acquire them?

NPT is not being respected by the signatories as the US continues to invest money and they continue to build them while telling others not to even when they have no single proof that they are building one.

It is this type of hypocrisy that will continue to fuel problems across the globe.
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by Tudor6(f): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2009
The ''west'' is an acceptable generalization here because they are ALL worried and have voiced out their concerns at one time or the other.

Even in the U.S its your constitutional right to bear arms but convicted felons are not allowed that priviledge even though its their right coz they are high risk individuals. In similar vein iran is a terrorist nation, supporting and funding several terrorist groups. No one in their right minds would allow terrorists develop nuclear weapons. Just imagine if the 9/11 attacks were nuclear bombs,new york and half the middle east would be glowing in the dark by now. . .
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by Afam(m): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2009
Tudór:

The ''west'' is an acceptable generalization here because they are ALL worried and have voiced out their concerns at one time or the other.

You are sure of the part in bold? They are all worried? Did you sample the opinion of all the countries in the West? When did all of them voice out their concerns?

How about putting you to task on this so that we understand if you have any respect for facts.

Tudór:

Even in the U.S its your constitutional right to bear arms but convicted felons are not allowed that priviledge even though its their right coz they are high risk individuals. In similar vein iran is a terrorist nation, supporting and funding several terrorist groups. No one in their right minds would allow terrorists develop nuclear weapons. Just imagine if the 9/11 attacks were nuclear bombs,new york and half the middle east would be glowing in the dark by now. . .

So Iran is like a convicted felon just because the people of Iran chased away the stooge that was brought in from the US to lead that nation before the Islamic revolution?

With the type of thinking you have I guess it would amount to a complete waste of time debating this because it is obvious you don't have a mind of your own, rather you seem to be putting down what some americans typed for you to read and agree to completely.

Enjoy the week and good luck in your blind support.
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by Tudor6(f): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2009
Is that an excuse? Is that your way of skillfuly side-stepping by accusing me of being an american puppet? - you're a big joke! grin
It's folks like you that blame every mishap in their lives on America.

Iran is a ''convicted felon'' in that they have been shown to support terrorist groups in iraq, gaza and lebanon with both weapons and finance, the free world wouldn't just sit back and let them add A-bombs to the mix.
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by Tudor6(f): 11:02am On Jun 29, 2009
Since you shamelessly display your ignorance, these two groups cover almost all countries traditionally regarded as the west NATO and the EU. And both organizations have voiced concerns over irans nuclear programme. Even the EU has sanctions in place against iran.

I'm sure you know all these but choose to let your hatred for america do the thinking for you. What a shame.
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by Afam(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2009
Tudór:

Is that an excuse? Is that your way of skillfuly side-stepping by accusing me of being an american puppet? - you're a big joke! grin
It's folks like you that blame every mishap in their lives on America.

Iran is a ''convicted felon'' in that they have been shown to support terrorist groups in iraq, gaza and lebanon with both weapons and finance, the free world wouldn't just sit back and let them add A-bombs to the mix.

I did not mean to insult you but your level of reasoning is abysmally low.

I asked you to list the terrorist organisations Iran is supporting and you have failed to do so, rather you expect me to waste my time on the type of nonsense you hear from war mongers in the US and their supporters in Europe.

Tudór:

Since you shamelessly display your ignorance, these two groups cover almost all countries traditionally regarded as the west NATO and the EU. And both organizations have voiced concerns over irans nuclear programme. Even the EU has sanctions in place against iran.

I'm sure you know all these but choose to let your hatred for america do the thinking for you. What a shame.

The problem with you is an intelligence limited one.

Not every country in Europe belongs to the EU.

Do you really know the meaning of NATO for you to have included that in the mix?

I do not have hatred for America because America did not do anything to me for me to hate them. I hate the hypocrisy and double standards coming out of that country.
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by Tudor6(f): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2009
Your hypocritical stance is shameful. Who doesn't know iran supports hezbollah and hamas. Stop embarrasing yourself!

I wonder if you lack the ability to read, i specifically stated
these two groups cover almost all countries traditionally regarded as the west
since you claim my intelligence is abysmally low, i suggest you use your relatively high intelligence to think!
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by Afam(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2009
Tudór:

Your hypocritical stance is shameful. Who doesn't know iran supports hezbollah and hamas. Stop embarrasing yourself!

I don't know and those that support Hezbollah and Hamas do not agree with you too.

Thank God you finally stated them. Obviously you had no idea why I asked you to name name, it is perfectly understandable.

Now, what makes Hezbollah and Hamas terrorist organizations?

Answers like "US said so" or "EU said so" won't suffice so think hard on this one before you commit another blunder.

Tudór:

I wonder if you lack the ability to read, i specifically stated since you claim my intelligence is abysmally low, i suggest you use your relatively high intelligence to think!

unfortunately, you are blinded to any form of reasoning. I read your comment and made an attempt to show you in primary school level how you cannot use the word West to describe nations that do not agree with the majority of the countries that make up what we loosely call West because we are talking about sovereign nations here not your village meeting.
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by Tudor6(f): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2009
^^^ If the above makes sense to you, then you're seriously warped!
Re: Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said by Afam(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2009
Tudór:

^^^ If the above makes sense to you, then you're seriously warped!

Guy, it is obvious you are lost and do not have a mind of your own. I guess the US thinks for you so why bother engaging your brain cells when you sleep and eat propaganda?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAMEROON IS BUILDING THE BIGGEST PORT IN AFRICA / XENOPHOBIA: Heartbreaking Photos From South Africa / Ukrainian Man Brought Back Another Putin Surface-to-air Missile System Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.