Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,737 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda (32809 Views)

Ekweremadu, Nnamani, Ugwuanyi, Nwobodo & Others At Thanksgiving Mass -Pictures / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by 4nobody4every1: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2015
Babzrockman:
Yuguda, abeg don't mention my name o. Na only sure-p loot i share
l will arrest you now , get ready l am sending my efcc team your way grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 13, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, please note that there is no way a criminal will give a statement like this. It is either fabricated or just plain silly.

These guys are sophisticated criminals and you can bet their lawyers or no lawyer will allow their clients write such. Journalism in Nigeria is crazy.

We either get a screen shot of the said statement or this is trash.

Our journalists are the reasons we will never win this war on corruption. You can be sure someone will deny these within a week. I tire for naija journalist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by chiscodedon(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2015
Upright750:
Are you now telling me that PDP didn't rase money within them selves for election campaine ..if they did .. Dont you think the money been shared must be the money they have got for their campaine besides then I heard PDP got too much money from their campaine fund lunching . where so many steckholder gave them so much money .

don't be silly.....how does there money concern the state minister of finance of the federation.. or u don't read b4 commenting
that's why we keep on dying in abject poverty while supporting this evils that making our lives miserable while there children are abroad lavishing our money. have u once in ur life time see 100million in ur acct? but that's the amnt that was paid into ex govs son.
Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by mradjoy(m): 9:18am On Dec 13, 2015
aieromon:
I'm happy that these people are singing. Ever since Ribadu left EFCC,the agency has lost its mojo. I'm sure Magu will live up to expectation and restore the agency's lost glory.

Bode George,over to you. Instead of you to go on exile,you're talking about resurrecting a dying party for 2019 grin grin

EFCC still has the following loading

NNPC Probe

Railways probe

Customs/Tax waivers probe

SURE-P probe

Amnesty probe

NDDC/Ministry of Niger Delta/NIMASA probe
Abeg flog them very well joor!
Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Virgindove(f): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2015
One of my happiest moments in 2016 would be the day breaking news like this surfaces:

Bode George sentenced to life imprisonment,

Attahiru Bafarawa to life imprisonment,

Raymond Dokpesi to death by hanging,

Yuguda to life imprisonment,

Ngozi Iweala to 25 years jail term,

Jim Nwobodo to death by hanging,

Anenih to death by hanging,

Ahmadu Ali to death by hanging,

Dasuki to death by firing squad,

Jonathan to 25 years behind bars.

And so shall it be. (Amen)
Except they could prove their innocence.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by anonimi: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2015
Ngasky:
What should be the right punishment to this shameless thieves?
Even a firing squad is too lenient for these terrorists

Has ANYONE being charged to court for trial on all these STORIES?
No!
Has anyone being convicted in a COURT for all these media (Nation) fraud ALLEGATIONS?
No!

Why is no REASONABLE Nigerian asking how APShit funded Buhari's campaign?
Why no question asked?
Why

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by chiscodedon(m): 9:24am On Dec 13, 2015
ncnetwork:
Ladies and gentlemen, please note that there is no way a criminal will give a statement like this. It is either fabricated or just plain silly.

These guys are sophisticated criminals and you can bet their lawyers or no lawyer will allow their clients write such. Journalism in Nigeria is crazy.

We either get a screen shot of the said statement or this is trash.

Our journalists are the reasons we will never win this war on corruption. You can be sure someone will deny these within a week. I tire for naija journalist.

no not our journalist instead people like u will make us not to win it.whereby you've become the spokesman of this evil doers. u didn't read or hear where bafarawa accepted the fact that he received such money but doesn't know the source. or u r odili n co that never came out n refute the claims since weds this news hv bn on air.
pity we still hv ur type in this world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by anonimi: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2015
kokoA:
When it comes to sharing of public funds, they are always united at the top, no marginalization at all.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281191_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2015
Strange world.. They got all the money and then used it to install their own 'son', now that their 'own' is coming back to hunt them.. Strange world.. GEJ must be smiling where ever he is.

1 Like

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by chiscodedon(m): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2015
chiscodedon:
wow..now I know we cnt do without prophets in 9ja..just remembered what Mbaka saw that made him to say "Oso Ga Eme...which means Many will run.
jus imaging thousands of citizens such money wud hv empowered still they claim that they hv us in mind.
To Bafarawa that claims he doesn't knw the source of the money. was it legal and he asked him to pay it into son's acct instead of his. God go punish efcc and any judge that is in charge of this case if they don't execute this criminals.
and to you here b4 u indict yourself.. b4 u lay curse on them make sure u never shared any. money during campaign n election coz this is the source of the money u shared.
Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by ogmaskman: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2015
ellabooz:
So this is how they were sharing our national cake?
I dont even know that fed quota system is also applicable in sharing loots.

Pls this is Sunday morning ooooo. My dear take it easy with you rib cracking post. I have been laughing since I read it. But as funny as it sounds it made so much sense. So true.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by DONshawn: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2015
HungerBAD:

http://thenationonlineng.net/i-gave-n600-million-to-george-odili-bafarawa-nwobodo-others-ex-minister-yuguda/

Now, we are getting somewhere.

The EFCC office can be likened to a music studio with various ArTHIEVES doing various colabo on various tracks on MC Dasuki's up coming album titled ARMSCAMCHARM!

I hope they are given thorough scrutiny and prompt trial with no favours/secred cows. They all must be dealt with appropriately as prescribed by the law. God bless Nigeria!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by duwdu: 9:40am On Dec 13, 2015
aieromon:
I'm happy that these people are singing. Ever since Ribadu left EFCC,the agency has lost its mojo. I'm sure Magu will live up to expectation and restore the agency's lost glory.

Bode George,over to you. Instead of you to go on exile,you're talking about resurrecting a dying party for 2019 grin grin

NNPC Probe

Railways probe

SURE-P probe

Amnesty probe

So true, there's such a long road ahead still to clearing - or at least decimating - the rot this our country has been in.

And to think that people such as reverend Kukah (of the self-styled "Peace Committee" fame) would indirectly and cheekily say Buhari would be wasting his time over this corruption thingy instead of "governance," and that the man Buhari should just "move on?"

Kukah was just making it sound as if whipping looters into line, and putting measures in place to ensure our resources are used for the purposes for which they're meant by law, were not part of governance!

Who can now confidently predict that even Kukah and his religious ilk will not end up getting implicated in all of the mindless looting of our common patrimony?

The Almighty God willing, we shall see real dispensation of justice in all of the alleged cases of looting, and it shall be for the benefit of all the people of our obodo Nigeria.

P34c3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 13, 2015
I think you are getting me wrong. I want you to be objective as I read the article thoroughly. It doesn't matter that it was from the nation. However, rule of law as no place for sentiments. No thief would easily admit to such unless he wants a plea bargain.

You don't have to be rude to drive your point. My concern is that crucifixion by the media is wrong. Trust me you will be quick to blame the court when the trial commences and you hear the accused present different statement.

Imagine insinuating that someone stole and yet, he is freed because the prosecution was flawed. I suggest you relate to a lawyer and ask if a convicted criminal not even an accussed can make such flawed statements.

chiscodedon:

no not our journalist instead people like u will make us not to win it.whereby you've become the spokesman of this evil doers. u didn't read or hear where bafarawa accepted the fact that he received such money but doesn't know the source. or u r odili n co that never came out n refute the claims since weds this news hv bn on air.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Prinzemel(m): 9:52am On Dec 13, 2015
Shocking to those who have little or no knowledge on how tins go round in our public offices. Even in this present administration there are office holders who loothed far more than this. The Nigerian tradition of "monkey dey work baboon they chop" has to be abolished for the country to make head way while trying to salvage the adverse effect of corruption.

3 Likes

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by duwdu: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2015
anytexy:
OK. Who will tell us how Apc shared their own money during campain? Because I know both parties shared money.

You tell us na, since you said yourself that you - like America - already know.

P34c3
Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by emzila(m): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2015
NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER THAN THIS IF ALL THESE MONEY WERE PROPERLY UTILIZED AND SOMEONE WILL COME HERE TO TELL ME THAT THIS ADMINISTRATION HAS DONE NOTHING. IF ONLY BABA CAN MAKE PEOPLE TO USE OUR MONEY FOR WHAT THEY BUDGETED FOR, NIGERIA WILL BE BETTER BECAUSE WE HAVE ENOUGH AND NIGERIA HAD BUDGETED ENOUGH SEVERALLY TO MAKE THIS COUNTRY BETTER BUT THE FEW UNSCRUPULOUS ONES MADE THE MONEY THEIR PERSONAL PROPERTY.

PROBE LOADING:
NNPC
SURE P
AMNESTY
NDDC
RAIL
POWER SECTOR
ETC, AND LET NOW ONE THINK OF EXILE, BABA'S TRAVELLING ALL THIS WHILE IS TO GAIN SUPPORT OF THOSE COUNTRIES IN THIS ANTI CORRUPTION FIGHT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by InvertedHammer: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2015
/
LOL.

There was a president.
Jonathan is a good man but surrounded by thieves. If you believe it, then you deserve all the hardship that comes your way.

Jonathan is a slow poison. Like they say, pretenders do the worst. This is only a tip of an iceberg. If the probe goes round all the Federal parastatals, Nigerians will faint at the wanton rape of their commonwealth.

And Jonathan is their hero!
/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by DEIFIED(m): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2015
aieromon:

NNPC Probe

Railways probe

SURE-P probe

Amnesty probe

Add the privatization of the power sector to that.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by duwdu: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2015
modath:

Seems you underestimated the wailing capabilities of these ninny bots, the claim is that these northerners are being selectively persecuted cos they were against PMB's emergence...

I then had to tell the crazy person I was having the conversation with that it has zero to do with ideology, that the anti stand is solely to do with the economics of their bank accounts under PMB... no more no less..

The Directors in Fed Establishments here are really sad this xmas, they are not even approving rice & veg oil anymore cos Unlike in the past when they'd release money for 10,000 bags but connive with the contractor to kick back funds for 5,000 bags...

No rice this year, they are only paying 5k claiming TSA but in their stupidity they forgot that the 5k is coming from same source they are blaming TSA for...

They can not steal & are taking it out on everybody.. grin cheesy grin cheesy

So well put.

P34c3
Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by BCISLTD007: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2015
eshietIntrepid:
This is a welcome development I love it but the why I'm angry is the one sided nature of it. We all know that APC members are all involve in embezzling money why are they not mention?

APC did not have access to federal funds...if there where going to steal it would be state funds and would have to be extra careful because the PDP led federal government would be watching for any slip up.

It's not easy to loot when ur not in power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by duwdu: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2015
doxime:
For those rejoicing that Jim Nwobodo name was mentioned,the money shared was according to geopolitical zones so there is no way a SE name will not come up.
Now compare to the ones dolled out by Dasuki,how many igbo names do you see there inspite of you peoples claim that igbos dominated GEJ regime.
so we still maintain that there is marginalization even when it comes to corruption.

The part I've put in bold in the above quote is the best, most wicked post I've seen here yet, LOL! gringringrin

P34c3

2 Likes

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by okoolori(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2015
Khd95:
And these badt guys are supposed to b wailers' heros nd role modelsgringrin

My thought exactly

2 Likes

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by otunba88(m): 10:32am On Dec 13, 2015
This is enough to cause another civil war, look at them sharing money like it's their father's inheritance. This country got buried by the past president and to bring it back to life will take the intervention of God and gods.

1 Like

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2015
publish the bank transaction for all to see
Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Basukala(m): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2015
Alway sharing sharing our monies dat ar ment for development

1 Like

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by porka: 10:46am On Dec 13, 2015
When they are charged to court (if they will ever be charged) we'll hear more.

If Yuguda made this 'confessional' statement and still plead NOT GUILTY, then we'll hear even more.

Meanwhile, did the newspapers not say it was Dasuki who mentioned these people's names? Why is it Yuguda today?
Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Grundig: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2015
With all these monies being mentioned, I'm beginning to wonder what exactly NOI was co-ordinating? And what was GEJ presiding over??

Ordinary minister of state and NSA were running the show?? Who says Northerners do not own Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by duwdu: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2015
chiscodedon:

My thoughts on that person's post, almost exactly. Abeg, tell'am! grin

P34c3
Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by azzima(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2015
This current case fingers mostly northerners. .....I haven't heard Arewa groups crying marginalisation. Imagine if the case involved some folks from that other side??It would have been endless wailing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans In The Eyes Of The Law By Lawrence Nnoli / Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.