Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda (32783 Views)

Ekweremadu, Nnamani, Ugwuanyi, Nwobodo & Others At Thanksgiving Mass -Pictures / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by JuanDeDios: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
Tripleclick:
I KNOW IT!!!! YOU GUX WERE SUPRISES NO IGBO NAME WAS THERE UNTIL NWOBODO.. UPON MOST OF THEM ARE FRM WEST N NORTH.. U STIL GT MOUTH CALL IGBOS... ZOO COUNTRY[b][/b]
I was kidding around - that's why I said Dasuki is a detrablised Nigerian. Whether there are Igbo names in this particular episode or not proves nothing about the corruptibility or otherwise of Igbos.

But you are free to lose your chill pill and make whatever inferences you like. That is your business.
Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Eluwilussit(m): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
frankyychiji:
See all the money they got but rather used it to install their own in power, fvcking bigots!
After these series, Nigerians would also love to know how Buhary's campaign was funded. We are waiting!

At least someone is thinking. No mind the idiiots. Hope they tell us how APC funded itself. Besides, the monorail case is still there for Amii to address. Bunch of hypocrites.

Anyway, make PMB jail all of them. Even Jona. After all, they had the money, power, population, and everything, yet they allowed a ragtag party to unseat them. Idiiots!

1 Like

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by omoakin111: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Media trials all the way and people are here commenting trash while others prefer to lay curses on themselves when the source that brought in the news have not been verified and confirmed. For crying out loud The EFCC is running investigation they may be right or wrong but the court is there for all the revelations and defence to be made. Take the case to court and let the world see the real THIEF instead of relying on credible source within the efcc that may be denied 2mao.
Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by tefund(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
aieromon:
I'm happy that these people are singing. Ever since Ribadu left EFCC,the agency has lost its mojo. I'm sure Magu will live up to expectation and restore the agency's lost glory.

Bode George,over to you. Instead of you to go on exile,you're talking about resurrecting a dying party for 2019 grin grin

EFCC still has the following loading

NNPC Probe

Railways probe

Customs/Tax waivers probe

SURE-P probe

Amnesty probe

NDDC/Ministry of Niger Delta/NIMASA probe
does nigeria has the justice system to handle all these

1 Like

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Tripleclick(m): 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
JuanDeDios:

I was kidding around - that's why I said Dasuki is a detrablised Nigerian. Whether there are Igbo names in this particular episode or not proves nothing about the corruptibility or otherwise of Igbos.

But you are free to lose your chill pill and make whatever inferences you like. That is your business.
gerra out of here... ur brothers are thieves
Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by gabbytabby: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
Make them just do plea bargain hand over the money make we start the work of making Nigeria great.

1 Like

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by frankyychiji(f): 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
Eluwilussit:

At least someone is thinking. No mind the idiiots. Hope they tell us how APC funded itself. Besides, the monorail case is still there for Amii to address. Bunch of hypocrites.

Anyway, make PMB jail all of them. Even Jona. After all, they had the money, power, population, and everything, yet they allowed a ragtag party to unseat them. Idiiots!
Seconded!
Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Bonethugss: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hmmm... Please do we have lawyers in the house. Even if these people collected these amounts are they really guilty of any crime.

For any election people raise money, so if money is distributed to various party chairman's for campaign, are they now expected to ask for the source of the money?

To me the only guilty person here is the government official that diverted the funds (if true) and not the beneficiary. Because if I am an imam / pastor at Dasuko mosque or church (as the car might be) and he dropped a magnanimous offering (hypothetically), would EFCC summon me too?

These people collected the money to perform a job, just like we give a bricklayer money to build a house, does he ask the source or rather proceed to construction.
Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Yeske2(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
I give up on GEJ, damn.
Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by olamkas: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
can someone please help me with Fayose's mobile number. it's been a while I heard him and will like to say hello grin grin grin
Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by ihatesycophant(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
Very soon when the prosecution begin, we will see protests from south east and south south in solidarity of their looting sons and daughters. Since FG have started dragging Dasuki, Yuguda and Bafarawa I have not witnessed any protest from the north west or north east. This section of the country are the one killing this country indirectly, when we suppose to come together and fight this canker worm eating our collective patrimony through the hands of the descendant of Esau.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by ihatesycophant(m): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bonethugss:
Hmmm... Please do we have lawyers in the house. Even if these people collected these amounts are they really guilty of any crime.

For any election people raise money, so if money is distributed to various party chairman's for campaign, are they now expected to ask for the source of the money?

To me the only guilty person here is the government official that diverted the funds (if true) and not the beneficiary. Because if I am an imam / pastor at Dasuko mosque or church (as the car might be) and he dropped a magnanimous offering (hypothetically), would EFCC summon me too?

These people collected the money to perform a job, just like we give a bricklayer money to build a house, does he ask the source or rather proceed to construction.
Common sense should tell you that NSA office is not PDP office, hence any money from the office is not meant to be spent on political activities. The crime of those people is called 'accomplice' while that of Dasuki is called 'misapplication of funds'. They are all liable. In law their case is even more grievous than Dasuki's own.
Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by bashydemy(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
I swear this Bode George is going back to jail and this time it will be long year..
Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Anowax(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
seunmsg:
So, Jim Nwobodo also got N100million. I knew it was just a matter of time for a name from south east to pop up among the beneficiaries.

It's absolutely impossible for Dasuki to share all these money without anything going to politicians from the east. Federal character must be reflected. Thieves from all zones must be carried along.
Hahahaha... funny but true, and saddening

1 Like

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Anowax(m): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
seunmsg:

So many of us have been concerned that no Ibo name was mentioned for something now in Dasuki's sharing galore. The marginalisation would have been too much to stomach. Now that Nwobodo is involved, we are happy that the federal character principle was reflected. Thieves from all zones were carried along in the spirit of one Nigeria.
lol

1 Like

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Bobnotrouble: 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
Are these still political witch-hunt?
Let the probe continue with a wider scope.
Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Bonethugss: 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
ihatesycophant:

Common sense should tell you that NSA office is not PDP office, hence any money from the office is not meant to be spent on political activities. The crime of those people is called 'accomplice' while that of Dasuki is called 'misapplication of funds'. They are all liable. In law their case is even more grievous than Dasuki's own.

Common sense should also tell you that as a contractor i provide my account for payment, i don't have to confirm the source of payment. If i want to run an advert on AIT, the account number is there for me to pay, once i make payment i take the teller and follow the process.
It hasn't been disclosed how the payment was made, if it was a bank transfer, was the amount transferred from the official NSA account, or from Dasuki personal account (as per the allegation).

let me orient you about political parties, in preparation for any election funds are raised and distributed amongparty members for electioneering. Has it occurred to you that the recipients might have been oblivious to the fact that the money was appropriated by the finance minister for BH.

Dude, the brain is for thinking, no just to fill the space in your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Takes Over Yobe Police Station, Set Operational Vehicles Ablaze - SR / APC To Fayose: Joining Our Party Won’t Shield You From Prosecution / Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.