Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Ezekiel Bible Prophecy And World War Iii-the Syrian, Turkey, Russia And Iran Con - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ezekiel Bible Prophecy And World War Iii-the Syrian, Turkey, Russia And Iran Con (1262 Views)

3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Roman Catholic Church The Babylon In Bible Prophecy. +the Pope Is The Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezekiel Bible Prophecy And World War Iii-the Syrian, Turkey, Russia And Iran Con by isnovic(m): 5:11am On Dec 13, 2015
Do have your self a revealing and compelling revelation of the significant Biblical events unfolding in our time!!!!!!

God warns Iran (Persia), with Russia (Magog), and a coalition of allies (including Turkey, Libya, and Sudan) will attack and will invade Israel. In Ezekiel 38-39 the Bible warns this coming war between Iran (Persia) and Israel will take place sometime after Israel has been re-gathered into Her land as a nation (which was fulfilled on May 14, 1948) … this prophetic war has never yet taken place … the only time in history Persia (Iran) has ever gone to war against Israel was to help Israel throw off the yoke of the Byzantine Empire around 614 AD.

EDGAR CAYCE : “IF” THERE WILL BE A WORLD WAR III – IT WILL START IN DAMASCUS (SYRIA) !
This War will be unlike any other war in history … this war will unleash a series of irreversible events which will change the world forever. God has set aside two whole chapters in the Bible to warn Mankind of this coming war.
The Bible warns the US will not or cannot defend Israel. According to the Bible, Israel must stand alone … with God. For when this coming war does finally start, the United States will be unwilling (or unable) to help Israel defend herself. Even though the Bible warns the invading armies will be ultimately destroyed by God, it will be a devastating war for both Israel and the whole world. Bible scholars are divided as to whether this coming war is part of the prophetic battle of Armageddon or will just precede Armageddon in order to prepare a path for the Antichrist (a coming World Leader who will enforce a Peace Plan (“covenant”) upon Israel) which will trigger the final prophetic 7-Year period of time which God has set aside for Israel and the World which is sometimes called the “Apocalypse”. Ezekiel Bible Prophecy and World War III

THE BIBLE WARNS RUSSIA WILL ALSO ACT AS A GUARD FOR SYRIA AND IRAN
“Prepare yourself (Russia – “Magog”) and be ready, you (Russia) and all your companies (allies) that are gathered about you (SYRIA – IRAN); and be a GUARD for them.” (“Them” is Iran, Turkey, and the other allies listed) (Ezekiel 38:7) A “guard” protects, defends, blocks threats of “international sanctions”… and provides weapons, technology, intelligence, command, and control … and often stays quietly hidden in the shadows until the time is right.
EZEKIEL 38:11-17
‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “On that Day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: You (the one who leads Russia) will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; (the cities in Israel are no longer ‘walled’) I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates’ to take plunder and to take booty, (Greed, envy, and arrogance will fuel this invasion) to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, (look at Israel today) and against a people gathered from the nations, (this will take place after 1948!) who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the end.
Ezekiel Bible Prophecy and World War III
Sheba (Saudi Arabia), Dedan (Kuwait), (Saudi Arabia and Kuwait will not join this invasion) the merchants of Tarshish (may be England), all their young lions (may be former colonies like Canada, Australia, and the US) will say to you, ‘Have you come to take plunder? (Greed, envy, and arrogance will fuel this invasion …) Have you gathered your army to take booty, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to take great plunder? “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog, (“Gog” is either the powerful angelic being or a powerful human leader of “Magog” … Russia!) Thus says the Lord GOD: On that Day when My people Israel dwell safely, will you not know it?
Then you will come from your place out of the far NORTH, (literally “uttermost parts of the North” … take a globe and look “FAR north” of Israel) you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great company and a mighty army. You will come up against My (God’s) people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. It will be in the latter days that I (God) will bring you against My Land (Israel), so that the nations may know Me, when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes.” (For God will destroy this invading army …)
Thus says the Lord GOD: “Are you (Gog) he of whom I have spoken in former days (Prophecy fulfilled!) by My servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied for years in those days that I (God) would bring you against them?” (Ezekiel 38:11-17)
EZEKIEL 38:18-23
“And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” says the Lord GOD, “that MY fury will show in My face. For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken: ‘Surely in that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel, so that the fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all creeping things that creep on the earth, and all men who are on the face of the Earth shall shake at My presence. The mountains shall be thrown down, the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.’
I will call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains,” says the Lord GOD. “Every man’s sword will be against his brother. And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed; I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. (The invading armies will be decimated by God!) Thus I (God) will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the LORD.” (Ezekiel 38:18-23)

THE TIME HAS COME !
We are not exactly sure when this attack/invasion will take place but, from current news headlines, it looks as though it is now getting very close. As noted above, if you study your history books you will find the only time in history Iran (Persia) has invaded Israel was in 614 AD, and this invasion was to help Israel break the yoke of the Byzantine Empire.
The current threats of war the US and NATO members are making against Syria and Iran will involve Russia, China and … Israel represent the first time in history the world has seen the imminent fulfillment of this prophecy. Add the fact Russia is fully backing Iran and Syria will quickly turn against Israel when the US will attack, and all of these nations either are, or soon will be, armed with nuclear weapons, you will find the world may soon be facing this terrible prophetic war.

....more goto http://www.alamongordo.com/ezekiel-bible-prophecy-and-world-war-iii/
Re: Ezekiel Bible Prophecy And World War Iii-the Syrian, Turkey, Russia And Iran Con by Khd95(m): 5:27am On Dec 13, 2015
The war has begun already,but it is still cold,not blown out yet.

Hey,wat did d bible says bout isreal's unlawful occupation of w/bank nd incessant molestation of palestinians

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Bible Prophecy And World War Iii-the Syrian, Turkey, Russia And Iran Con by vooks: 5:39am On Dec 13, 2015
[size=1pt]
isnovic:
Do have your self a revealing and compelling revelation of the significant Biblical events unfolding in our time!!!!!!

God warns Iran (Persia), with Russia (Magog), and a coalition of allies (including Turkey, Libya, and Sudan) will attack and will invade Israel. In Ezekiel 38-39 the Bible warns this coming war between Iran (Persia) and Israel will take place sometime after Israel has been re-gathered into Her land as a nation (which was fulfilled on May 14, 1948) … this prophetic war has never yet taken place … the only time in history Persia (Iran) has ever gone to war against Israel was to help Israel throw off the yoke of the Byzantine Empire around 614 AD.

EDGAR CAYCE : “IF” THERE WILL BE A WORLD WAR III – IT WILL START IN DAMASCUS (SYRIA) !
This War will be unlike any other war in history … this war will unleash a series of irreversible events which will change the world forever. God has set aside two whole chapters in the Bible to warn Mankind of this coming war.
The Bible warns the US will not or cannot defend Israel. According to the Bible, Israel must stand alone … with God. For when this coming war does finally start, the United States will be unwilling (or unable) to help Israel defend herself. Even though the Bible warns the invading armies will be ultimately destroyed by God, it will be a devastating war for both Israel and the whole world. Bible scholars are divided as to whether this coming war is part of the prophetic battle of Armageddon or will just precede Armageddon in order to prepare a path for the Antichrist (a coming World Leader who will enforce a Peace Plan (“covenant”) upon Israel) which will trigger the final prophetic 7-Year period of time which God has set aside for Israel and the World which is sometimes called the “Apocalypse”. Ezekiel Bible Prophecy and World War III

THE BIBLE WARNS RUSSIA WILL ALSO ACT AS A GUARD FOR SYRIA AND IRAN
“Prepare yourself (Russia – “Magog”) and be ready, you (Russia) and all your companies (allies) that are gathered about you (SYRIA – IRAN); and be a GUARD for them.” (“Them” is Iran, Turkey, and the other allies listed) (Ezekiel 38:7) A “guard” protects, defends, blocks threats of “international sanctions”… and provides weapons, technology, intelligence, command, and control … and often stays quietly hidden in the shadows until the time is right.
EZEKIEL 38:11-17
‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “On that Day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: You (the one who leads Russia) will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; (the cities in Israel are no longer ‘walled’) I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates’ to take plunder and to take booty, (Greed, envy, and arrogance will fuel this invasion) to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, (look at Israel today) and against a people gathered from the nations, (this will take place after 1948!) who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the end.
Ezekiel Bible Prophecy and World War III
Sheba (Saudi Arabia), Dedan (Kuwait), (Saudi Arabia and Kuwait will not join this invasion) the merchants of Tarshish (may be England), all their young lions (may be former colonies like Canada, Australia, and the US) will say to you, ‘Have you come to take plunder? (Greed, envy, and arrogance will fuel this invasion …) Have you gathered your army to take booty, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to take great plunder? “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog, (“Gog” is either the powerful angelic being or a powerful human leader of “Magog” … Russia!) Thus says the Lord GOD: On that Day when My people Israel dwell safely, will you not know it?
Then you will come from your place out of the far NORTH, (literally “uttermost parts of the North” … take a globe and look “FAR north” of Israel) you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great company and a mighty army. You will come up against My (God’s) people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. It will be in the latter days that I (God) will bring you against My Land (Israel), so that the nations may know Me, when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes.” (For God will destroy this invading army …)
Thus says the Lord GOD: “Are you (Gog) he of whom I have spoken in former days (Prophecy fulfilled!) by My servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied for years in those days that I (God) would bring you against them?” (Ezekiel 38:11-17)
EZEKIEL 38:18-23
“And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” says the Lord GOD, “that MY fury will show in My face. For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken: ‘Surely in that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel, so that the fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all creeping things that creep on the earth, and all men who are on the face of the Earth shall shake at My presence. The mountains shall be thrown down, the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.’
I will call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains,” says the Lord GOD. “Every man’s sword will be against his brother. And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed; I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. (The invading armies will be decimated by God!) Thus I (God) will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the LORD.” (Ezekiel 38:18-23)

THE TIME HAS COME !
We are not exactly sure when this attack/invasion will take place but, from current news headlines, it looks as though it is now getting very close. As noted above, if you study your history books you will find the only time in history Iran (Persia) has invaded Israel was in 614 AD, and this invasion was to help Israel break the yoke of the Byzantine Empire.
The current threats of war the US and NATO members are making against Syria and Iran will involve Russia, China and … Israel represent the first time in history the world has seen the imminent fulfillment of this prophecy. Add the fact Russia is fully backing Iran and Syria will quickly turn against Israel when the US will attack, and all of these nations either are, or soon will be, armed with nuclear weapons, you will find the world may soon be facing this terrible prophetic war.

....more goto http://www.alamongordo.com/ezekiel-bible-prophecy-and-world-war-iii/
[/size]

Of what use is prophecy-after-facts?
If you notice, BEFORE Syria started imploding in 2012, nobody had the faintest clue about the county being anywhere

So these experts had to wait until AFTER these events to rush to the bible and attempt to place hem somewhere.

In short, this is a bunch of nonsense bullsh*t
Re: Ezekiel Bible Prophecy And World War Iii-the Syrian, Turkey, Russia And Iran Con by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 13, 2015
This is one of the most enlightening article av read in recent times that concerns the bible
Re: Ezekiel Bible Prophecy And World War Iii-the Syrian, Turkey, Russia And Iran Con by isnovic(m): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
ureach:
This is one of the most enlightening article av read in recent times that concerns the bible

Exactly my thought as well.
Could we possibly in the faintest of imagination be walking in the end of times as we know it.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is The Only Friend / 10 Habits That Weakens The Spirit Man / Church Members Wash Their Pastor’s Billboard In Delta State (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.