Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah (4644 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu & A Prison Warder In Court Today / Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by noetic5: 5:44am On Dec 13, 2015
The Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese, Most Rev. Matthew Kukah, has said nothing was wrong with the agitation for Biafra by members of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra.

Kukah, who said this on Friday night at the convocation lecture of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, added that the pro-Biafra agitators were exercising the freedom of expression.

The clergyman advised the Federal Government to partner with the Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, saying the government should seek to do business with him because of his charisma.

The bishop further said no Nigerian politician could mobilise a huge number of supporters like Kanu without paying them, saying the government did not need to hound this kind of person but to partner with him.

Kukah said: “This country cannot continue this way. MASSOB has right to demand Biafra since we have freedom of expression. The problem of Nigeria should not be with Kanu but should be with who let the door open.

“The President of Nigeria or any governor, unless he pays, cannot bring the number of people that Kanu brought out. The anxiety of Nigeria should be that a young man who can bring out such great number of people is worth doing business with.”

The cleric also bemoaned the state of Nigerian universities. He said the management as well as lecturers should be blamed if some students failed to graduate.

Kukah stated that students had a say in the promotion of their lecturers in some universities but that was not the case in the nation’s varsities.

“Elsewhere, students have a say in the promotion of their teachers but here in Nigeria, too many evils are being committed. We need a generation of lawyers and judges who can bend the arc of justice in favour of the poor,” he added.

In his opening remarks, the Vice-Chancellor of the OAU, Prof. Bamitale Omole, said the university remained the best in the country, saying many feats had been achieved since he assumed office.

Source:http://www.punchng.com/biafra-kanu-a-bigger-crowd-puller-than-buhari-says-kukah/

lalasticlala, ishilove

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by noetic5: 5:44am On Dec 13, 2015
grin grin
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 13, 2015
noetic5:
The Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese, Most Rev. Matthew Kukah, has said nothing was wrong with the agitation for Biafra by members of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra.

Kukah, who said this on Friday night at the convocation lecture of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, added that the pro-Biafra agitators were exercising the freedom of expression.

The clergyman advised the Federal Government to partner with the Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, saying the government should seek to do business with him because of his charisma.

The bishop further said no Nigerian politician could mobilise a huge number of supporters like Kanu without paying them, saying the government did not need to hound this kind of person but to partner with him.

Kukah said: “This country cannot continue this way. MASSOB has right to demand Biafra since we have freedom of expression. The problem of Nigeria should not be with Kanu but should be with who let the door open.

“The President of Nigeria or any governor, unless he pays, cannot bring the number of people that Kanu brought out. The anxiety of Nigeria should be that a young man who can bring out such great number of people is worth doing business with.”

Source:http://www.punchng.com/biafra-kanu-a-bigger-crowd-puller-than-buhari-says-kukah/

lalasticlala, ishilove
Ka Chineke mezie okwu grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by jesse8048(m): 5:52am On Dec 13, 2015
This is one thing I keep telling people, no Nigerian politician has pull the crowd kanu pulled and this shud make the Fed govt to be very careful with him.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by Iroh88(m): 6:00am On Dec 13, 2015
And so?? Who says a country's president must be the biggest crowd puller in the country Osama pulled more crowd than his president when he was alive. Al Badgdadi pulls more crowd than Asad and Faud Madum put together. So what's the fuss??

So Kuka has gone from being the spokesman for those against the fight against corruption to being the spokesman for terrorists. What a shame.

I'm very sure when Oritsejafor's music eventually starts, his name will also be mentioned. Then he can go lock himself in an eternal bear hug with his lord Kanu in the SSS dungeons.

Edit:

To all those quoting me and farting on themselves, let me reiterate this: Nnamdi Kanu is a TERRORIST and would perish and be buried like one, maybe like Osama- miserably without a grave.

For those wishing me dead, I see ya'll, and trust me, your wish will get to you faster than you'd ever imagine, before getting a billion miles close to me.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by palladin: 6:26am On Dec 13, 2015
Iroh88:
And so?? Who says a country's president must be the biggest crowd puller in the country Osama pulled more crowd than his president when he was alive. Al Badgdadi pulls more crowd than Asad and Faud Madum put together. So what's the fuss??

So Kuka has gone from being the spokesman for those against the fight against corruption to being the spokesman for terrorists. What a shame.

I'm very sure when Oritsejafor's music eventually starts, his name will also be mentioned. Then he can go lock himself in an eternal bear hug with his lord Kanu in the SSS dungeons.

Say it again bro. you can say it again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 13, 2015
Iroh88:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by achi4u(m): 6:33am On Dec 13, 2015
Bishop Kuka the truth teller carry go joor.
Again, Kuka if we see you here again promoting Biafra agitation you will be heavily Banned by 7Mods gringringrin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by NextGovernor(m): 6:36am On Dec 13, 2015
Iroh88:

You people self. So becos Kuka said the truth so he is tamed Evil by you. But If it was Buhari he praised or he condemned BIAFRA and GEJ he would have been the best to you. Must everybody ideology be the same at all time?

Federal Govt major focus should be on Boko haram not harmless and armless IPOB

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by babyfaceafrica: 6:36am On Dec 13, 2015
Joke Of the year..the only kanu I know is Nwankwo kanu...papilo...any oda kanu must be from anoda country

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by Iroh88(m): 6:44am On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=imhotep post=40953937][/quote]Before nko, why e no go pain me?

How person go talk mumu talk like this and e nor go pain me? cheesy

Kuku wishes to see Nigerian government "do business" with the terrorist because he's a "crowd puller". One wonders why the fool didn't deem it necessary to do business with the guy himself.

Between Kuka and FFK, I no know who even mumu pass.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 13, 2015
Iroh88:
Before nko, why e no go pain me?

How person go talk mumu talk like this and e nor go pain me? cheesy

Kuku wishes to see Nigerian government "do business" with the terrorist because he's a "crowd puller". One wonders why the fool didn't deem it necessary to do business with the guy himself.
You call Kanu a terrorist.
Kukah says Kanu is exercising freedom of speech.

Do You see the difference . . . grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by masseratti: 6:47am On Dec 13, 2015
Ehmmmm am not a Buhari fanatic,but I witnessed three of his campaign, Lagos, Ilorin and kaduna,never knew he was campaigning, i wasn't at the venue either, but the whole place was shut down,Rev sir,there is no way he could have paid the multitude that came out,APC will go bankrupt,
Biafrans have right for self expression, the government have to know that but calling for violence against others is not necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by gab264(m): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2015
noetic5:

The cleric also bemoaned the state of Nigerian universities. He said the management as well as lecturers should be blamed if some students failed to graduate.

Kukah stated that students had a say in the promotion of their lecturers in some universities but that was not the case in the nation’s varsities.

“Elsewhere, students have a say in the promotion of their teachers but here in Nigeria, too many evils are being committed. We need a generation of lawyers and judges who can bend the arc of justice in favour of the poor,” he added.

In his opening remarks, the Vice-Chancellor of the OAU, Prof. Bamitale Omole, said the university remained the best in the country, saying many feats had been achieved since he assumed office.

lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by ODVanguard: 7:20am On Dec 13, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Joke Of the year..the only kanu I know is Nwankwo kanu...papilo...any oda kanu must be from anoda country

Lol. The Bishop must be high on Conk weed coz the only crowd Kanu pulls are limited to just one tribe who held protests in a few SE cities and some rented and hungry igbo asylum seekers overseas. Now all of a sudden he's a 'crowd-puller' according to Baba cooker cheesy.
Even Kukah sef will pull more crowd than Kanu based on the sensationalist attention this outburst of his will generate. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by kingdompropty: 7:23am On Dec 13, 2015
That is exactly what I am saying. If you gag them, they go underground and emerge stronger.

God bless you Bishop.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by mazzi: 7:25am On Dec 13, 2015
kanu is crowd puller!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by babyfaceafrica: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2015
ODVanguard:

Lol. The Bishop must be high on Conk weed coz the only crowd Kanu pulls are limited to just one tribe who held protests in a few SE cities and some rented and hungry igbo asylum seekers overseas. Now all of a sudden he's a 'crowd-puller' according to Baba cooker cheesy.
Even Kukah sef will pull more crowd than Kanu based on the sensationalist attention this outburst of his will generate. cheesy
I concur

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by wirinet(m): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2015
Yes, Kanu is a bigger crowd puller; in Aba. Let him go to Duara, in katsina or anywhere in the north, then we will see how many crowd he can pull.

What business can the the country do with someone that has declared war on it? How can a country partner with someone calling for arms to murder other tribes in the country? Nigeria might as well partner with shekau or whoever Boko Haram's leader is, because of charisma and the ability to pull crowd.

No sane Nigerian has questioned the rights of Kanu and his IPOB supporters to their freedom of expression, the issue is the threats of violence, hatre speeches against Nigeria and other tribes, death threats against other tribes, soliciting for arms to kill other Nigerians and radicalizing young Igbo youth to violence. No other country would tolerate such nonsense. Let a Muslim go the US and promote death and killing of other Americans in the name of freedom of expression and see what happens.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by ogawisdom(m): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2015
jesse8048:
This is one thing I keep telling people, no Nigerian politician has pull the crowd kanu pulled and this shud make the Fed govt to be very careful with him.

Not jst pulling crowd but alot of Ipob members r willing to die for him to b released. Igbo ppl r d most intelligent ppl in d world world n for them to take nnamdi kanu this serious calls for caution on d part of Govt BC if anything happens to him Nigeria will b destroyed.

Only nnamdi kanu will make traders in aba n onisha close shops willingly, even state governors will need army n police in thousands to close d shops for a day

Nnamdi kanu is the greatest mobilizer of ppl for a cause in Nigeria living or dead. D only one d can come close is ojukwu

Kanu willing supporters r over 10million n dt is to put it mildly. Nigerian politicians pay 5 to 10k each to rent crowd for their functions else u won't see anyone in their functions.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by FisifunKododada: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2015
cool There is one thing I don't understand about Igbos. They keep crying about been marginalized in Nigeria. Marginalization. Marginalization. YET they are quick to tell anybody (especially Non-Nigerians) that they are 60% of the population of Lagos; they run 80% of the businesses in the Lagos; They say without them the Yorubas in the SW will be hungry; and that they own Port Harcout, Abuja, Kano and Jos. So basically Igbos own and run Nigeria, so why do they keep screaming marginalization? Is this not the symptom of mental illness? The cognitive dissonance is quite alarming. The lack of consistency is beyond legendary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 13, 2015
Preach love, not hate grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by FisifunKododada: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2015
imhotep:

Preach love, not hate grin grin grin grin

cool Typical dishonest Igbo. Quote me in full - don't quote me out of context.
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2015
Iroh88:

NIgga will exchange that chain for chains.
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by bigerboy200: 8:53am On Dec 13, 2015
Laugh...Kanu is a hungry terrorist and must be treated like one...Nigerians must not negotiate with terrorists..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo No Be Lagos, Una Go Soon See Why Ambode Is Smarter Than Obaseki / Worst States To Live In Nigeria / I’ve Never Seen A Winner So Afraid In My Life, Winners Are Bold & Happy – Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.