Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah (4661 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu & A Prison Warder In Court Today / Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by bigerboy200: 8:55am On Dec 13, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

NIgga will exchange that chain for chains.
Yeah..kirikiri chains.. cool
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by jesse8048(m): 9:02am On Dec 13, 2015
ogawisdom:

Not jst pulling crowd but alot of Ipob members r willing to die for him to b released. Igbo ppl r d most intelligent ppl in d world world n for them to take nnamdi kanu this serious calls for caution on d part of Govt BC if anything happens to him Nigeria will b destroyed.

Only nnamdi kanu will make traders in aba n onisha close shops willingly, even state governors will need army n police in thousands to close d shops for a day

Nnamdi kanu is the greatest mobilizer of ppl for a cause in Nigeria living or dead. D only one d can come close is ojukwu

Kanu willing supporters r over 10million n dt is to put it mildly. Nigerian politicians pay 5 to 10k each to rent crowd for their functions else u won't see anyone in their functions.

U are right bro, what marvelled me was the willingness of traders to lock their shops knowing how much they are loosing.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2015
Iroh88:
And so?? Who says a country's president must be the biggest crowd puller in the country Osama pulled more crowd than his president when he was alive. Al Badgdadi pulls more crowd than Asad and Faud Madum put together. So what's the fuss??

So Kuka has gone from being the spokesman for those against the fight against corruption to being the spokesman for terrorists. What a shame.

I'm very sure when Oritsejafor's music eventually starts, his name will also be mentioned. Then he can go lock himself in an eternal bear hug with his lord Kanu in the SSS dungeons.
omenka the boy with a dirty ear again

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by magicfingers009: 9:25am On Dec 13, 2015
Without any remorseful feeling, I boldly say Kukah is high in cheap weed. What has crowd pulling got to do with governance? Has Kanu mobilized the number of pple Shekau has mobilized? So because Osama had a lot of followership, the US govt should do business with him? Some fake so called men of God reason with their anus. I'm just waiting for Dasuki to mention your name that you collected N100million for spiritual prayers and you would show me one miracle you have performed in your life. Anumanu!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by Dejohnbull: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2015
God bless BIAFRA

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by paramakina202: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2015
wirinet:
Yes, Kanu is a bigger crowd puller; in Aba. Let him go to Duara, in katsina or anywhere in the north, then we will see how many crowd he can pull.

What business can the the country do with someone that has declared war on it? How can a country partner with someone calling for arms to murder other tribes in the country? Nigeria might as well partner with shekau or whoever Boko Haram's leader is, becauseI of charisma and the ability to pull crowd.
Kanu have supporters wherever you go so far as there are Igbos living in such places.Be it in Sokoto or Maiduguri.
No sane Nigerian has questioned the rights of Kanu and his IPOB supporters to their freedom of expression, the issue is the threats of violence, hatre speeches against Nigeria and other tribes, death threats against other tribes, soliciting for arms to kill other Nigerians and radicalizing young Igbo youth to violence. No other country would tolerate such nonsense. Let a Muslim go the US and promote death and killing of other Americans in the name of freedom of expression and see what happens.
Kanu have supporters everywhere you go.
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by wirinet(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2015
paramakina202:

Kanu have supporters everywhere you go.

Even in Duara and Sokoto? Buhari has cult followership in the north that cannot be compared to Kanu.

Followership does not translate to righteousness. Hitler had tens of millions of fanatical followers, Al-baghdadi has millions of fanatics the world over, who are ready to martyr themselves for him, so should the Iraq and Syria partner with him?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by fistonati(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
And dt other country is where he wants to be. Empty head
babyfaceafrica:
Joke Of the year..the only kanu I know is Nwankwo kanu...papilo...any oda kanu must be from anoda country
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by babyfaceafrica: 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
fistonati:
And dt other country is where he wants to be. Empty head
last I checked....h is in DSS custody....is that a country?.....I wish him the best there

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by fistonati(m): 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Even when buhari is busy begging boko boys, not to disgrace him on December deadline? I blame ur mathematics teacher for lacking calculation
bigerboy200:
Laugh...Kanu is a hungry terrorist and must be treated like one...Nigerians must not negotiate with terrorists..

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by sammyscholar(m): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
noetic5:
The Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese, Most Rev. Matthew Kukah, has said nothing was wrong with the agitation for Biafra by members of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra.

Kukah, who said this on Friday night at the convocation lecture of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, added that the pro-Biafra agitators were exercising the freedom of expression.

The clergyman advised the Federal Government to partner with the Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, saying the government should seek to do business with him because of his charisma.

The bishop further said no Nigerian politician could mobilise a huge number of supporters like Kanu without paying them, saying the government did not need to hound this kind of person but to partner with him.

Kukah said: “This country cannot continue this way. MASSOB has right to demand Biafra since we have freedom of expression. The problem of Nigeria should not be with Kanu but should be with who let the door open.

“The President of Nigeria or any governor, unless he pays, cannot bring the number of people that Kanu brought out. The anxiety of Nigeria should be that a young man who can bring out such great number of people is worth doing business with.”

The cleric also bemoaned the state of Nigerian universities. He said the management as well as lecturers should be blamed if some students failed to graduate.

Kukah stated that students had a say in the promotion of their lecturers in some universities but that was not the case in the nation’s varsities.

“Elsewhere, students have a say in the promotion of their teachers but here in Nigeria, too many evils are being committed. We need a generation of lawyers and judges who can bend the arc of justice in favour of the poor,” he added.

In his opening remarks, the Vice-Chancellor of the OAU, Prof. Bamitale Omole, said the university remained the best in the country, saying many feats had been achieved since he assumed office.

Source:http://www.punchng.com/biafra-kanu-a-bigger-crowd-puller-than-buhari-says-kukah/

lalasticlala, ishilove
I still find it hard to make sense from this. Pulling crowd? Only a person bereft of common logic reasoning would reason from this angle. I pity you sir.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by Okeycima: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
This topic will cause sleepless night and headache
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by flokii: 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
these guys should be careful in their utterances.... that's my own

hope they know the FG can authorize state killings carried out by those security bodies too

we've seen a lot of 'em... they should be careful
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by kutchs: 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
sammyscholar:
I still find it hard to make sense from this. Pulling crowd? Only a person bereft of common logic reasoning would reason from this angle. I pity you sir.
Fortunately Bishop Kukah is way more exposed, more knowledgeable and more informed than you lots are. Kukah has been around for so long, has studied the Nigerian situation and it's his informed opinion that the govt be careful in handling the Nnamdi's issue lest it explodes.
The reference to his crowd pulling is to draw attention to the catastrophe that might happen if the case is mishandled. Nnamdi and the cause for Biafra have many people willing to die for them and that's where it could get tricky for the govt. Mishandle it and you set up yourself in arms against a section of the country, the loss in both human and financial resources is better imagined.
The quest for Biafra is getting momentum day after day even among non Igbo. Caution is all Kukah is calling for.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by osazeeblue01: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
True talk.
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by kernel504(m): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
Iroh88:
And so?? Who says a country's president must be the biggest crowd puller in the country Osama pulled more crowd than his president when he was alive. Al Badgdadi pulls more crowd than Asad and Faud Madum put together. So what's the fuss??

So Kuka has gone from being the spokesman for those against the fight against corruption to being the spokesman for terrorists. What a shame.

I'm very sure when Oritsejafor's music eventually starts, his name will also be mentioned. Then he can go lock himself in an eternal bear hug with his lord Kanu in the SSS dungeons.

I SHOULD HAVE ASKED YOU THE SCHOOL THAT GRADUATED YOU, BECAUSE YOU SOUND UNINFORMED.

CALLING A FREEDOM
FIGHTER A TERRORIST, IS LIKE CALLING THE YORUBAS THAT USED RADIO KUDIRAT TO FIGHT MILITARY GOVERNMENT TERRORIST.
AM SORRY, BUT THEN... YOU NEED TO TAKE ENGLISH COURSES SERIOUS, THANKS.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by chernest2002: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
Iroh88:

go ask America how Osama punished and are still punishing them, likewise Iran. A stich in time saves many.
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by basilo101: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Biafra was discussed at OAU convocation and some one is saying it should not be discussed on Nairaland? If u use hate words on Biafra, Biafra supporters will respond with double hate. if u change the rules on Nairaland to have freedom to insult biafra and go free, will u also ban biafra on facebook and twitter, or OAU covocation? or vanguard, BBC Punch etc??

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by paramakina202: 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
wirinet:

Even in Duara and Sokoto? Buhari has cult followership in the north that cannot be compared to Kanu.

Followership does not translate to righteousness. Hitler had tens of millions of fanatical followers, Al-baghdadi has millions of fanatics the world over, who are ready to martyr themselves for him, so should the Iuraq and Syria partner with him?
Anywhere Ndi Igbo lives Kanu has supporters there including Sokoto,Daura,Maiduguri and just everywhere you go.
You can now take that to the bank and BTW,Kanu is not in anyway in popularity context with Alhaji Daura.
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by fastestfinger: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
wirinet:
Yes, Kanu is a bigger crowd puller; in Aba. Let him go to Duara, in katsina or anywhere in the north, then we will see how many crowd he can pull.

What business can the the country do with someone that has declared war on it? How can a country partner with someone calling for arms to murder other tribes in the country? Nigeria might as well partner with shekau or whoever Boko Haram's leader is, because of charisma and the ability to pull crowd.

No sane Nigerian has questioned the rights of Kanu and his IPOB supporters to their freedom of expression, the issue is the threats of violence, hatre speeches against Nigeria and other tribes, death threats against other tribes, soliciting for arms to kill other Nigerians and radicalizing young Igbo youth to violence. No other country would tolerate such nonsense. Let a Muslim go the US and promote death and killing of other Americans in the name of freedom of expression and see what happens.
in the same vein, let buhari go to Aba, lets see how much crowd he pulls.

Getting arms is as easy as drinking pure water. If he wanted to be armed, they (arm dealers) would even arm him on credit.
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Iroh88:

So much frustration unbecoming of a youth at your age. If I may ask, how do you sleep seeing that so many things beyond your control bother you much to the point "a suicide" becomes an option?

Your venom if rated will kill faster than that of a wounded cobra.

Rev. Kukah, my respect sir. You've spoken

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by tayejay(m): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
noetic5:
The Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese, Most Rev. Matthew Kukah, has said nothing was wrong with the agitation for Biafra by members of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra.

Kukah, who said this on Friday night at the convocation lecture of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, added that the pro-Biafra agitators were exercising the freedom of expression.

The clergyman advised the Federal Government to partner with the Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, saying the government should seek to do business with him because of his charisma.

The bishop further said no Nigerian politician could mobilise a huge number of supporters like Kanu without paying them, saying the government did not need to hound this kind of person but to partner with him.

Kukah said: “This country cannot continue this way. MASSOB has right to demand Biafra since we have freedom of expression. The problem of Nigeria should not be with Kanu but should be with who let the door open.

“The President of Nigeria or any governor, unless he pays, cannot bring the number of people that Kanu brought out. The anxiety of Nigeria should be that a young man who can bring out such great number of people is worth doing business with.”

The cleric also bemoaned the state of Nigerian universities. He said the management as well as lecturers should be blamed if some students failed to graduate.

Kukah stated that students had a say in the promotion of their lecturers in some universities but that was not the case in the nation’s varsities.

“Elsewhere, students have a say in the promotion of their teachers but here in Nigeria, too many evils are being committed. We need a generation of lawyers and judges who can bend the arc of justice in favour of the poor,” he added.

In his opening remarks, the Vice-Chancellor of the OAU, Prof. Bamitale Omole, said the university remained the best in the country, saying many feats had been achieved since he assumed office.

Source:http://www.punchng.com/biafra-kanu-a-bigger-crowd-puller-than-buhari-says-kukah/

lalasticlala, ishilove

This statement isn't true... I respect Rev. Kukah, but what I can't comprehend in details is the reason he made this untrue statement. It's ok to negotiate, especially for peace bt not by making comparison, especially a wrong one

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by IgrigiEOD: 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
kutchs:

Fortunately Bishop Kukah is way more exposed, more knowledgeable and more informed than you lots are. Kukah has been around for so long, has studied the Nigerian situation and it's his informed opinion that the govt be careful in handling the Nnamdi's issue lest it explodes.
The reference to his crowd pulling is to draw attention to the catastrophe that might happen if the case is mishandled. Nnamdi and the cause for Biafra have many people willing to die for them and that's where it could get tricky for the govt. Mishandle it and you set up yourself in arms against a section of the country, the loss in both human and financial resources is better imagined.
The quest for Biafra is getting momentum day after day even among non Igbo. Caution is all Kukah is calling for.

**grins** The reason they insult Biafran is because they feel confident Biafrans won't take up arms because of the last civil war won for them by the Brits. Given the current global politics can anyone beat his chest and say that world powers united against Islam will drop guns in the hand of one muhammadu to kill off Christian Biafra? Why has he been starved off ammunition by the US and others? I can only **grins**
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
FisifunKododada:
cool There is one thing I don't understand about Igbos. They keep crying about been marginalized in Nigeria. Marginalization. Marginalization. YET they are quick to tell anybody (especially Non-Nigerians) that they are 60% of the population of Lagos; they run 80% of the businesses in the Lagos; They say without them the Yorubas in the SW will be hungry; and that they own Port Harcout, Abuja, Kano and Jos. So basically Igbos own and run Nigeria, so why do they keep screaming marginalization? Is this not the symptom of mental illness? The cognitive dissonance is quite alarming. The lack of consistency is beyond legendary.
Why are you mis-yarning like this?

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by Reptyle(m): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Highly disappointed in the Bishop's comment on this matter. I pray he was misquoted.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by ERAKAMUS: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bull.hari is a TERRORIST -El Rufai.
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by Iroh88(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
kernel504:

I SHOULD HAVE ASKED YOU THE SCHOOL THAT GRADUATED YOU, BECAUSE YOU SOUND UNINFORMED.

CALLING A FREEDOM
FIGHTER A TERRORIST, IS LIKE CALLING THE YORUBAS THAT USED RADIO KUDIRAT TO FIGHT MILITARY GOVERNMENT TERRORIST.
AM SORRY, BUT THEN... YOU NEED TO TAKE ENGLISH COURSES SERIOUS, THANKS.
Ordinarilly, I don't respond to foolish remarks like yours. You said Radio Kudirat was used to "fight military government", only an illiterate with no value for democratic systems would find fault in that, even though they didn't use the medium to call for the killing of anyone.

On the contrary, Kanu is a con artist and a Terrorist, using his radio station to call for the killing of innocent civilians simply because of their tribe and religion. If that isn't the mode of operation of a terrorist, then I don't know what else is.

And to that failed ex-mod IsraeliAirforce, you would die a thousand times before your desire to see me dead come to pass. Kanu is a criminal and a terrorist and every sane Nigerian knows that- little wonder he's a little god to your kind. All you desire is gore and death so no one would be surprised seeing your idiotic comment being the fervent supporter of terrorists you are.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by OgundeleT(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
masseratti:
Ehmmmm am not a Buhari fanatic,but I witnessed three of his campaign, Lagos, Ilorin and kaduna,never knew he was campaigning, i wasn't at the venue either, but the whole place was shut down,Rev sir,there is no way he could have paid the multitude that came out,APC will go bankrupt,
Biafrans have right for self expression, the government have to know that but calling for violence against others is not necessary.
i was in ilorin campaign that day and nobody pay me a dime.. kukah just talk for talking sake, in nigeria today no politician or individual can pull half of buhari crowd

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by OgundeleT(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
may be kanu should contest for presidency and see his popularity ojukwu case will be better than his(kanu's) own
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by johnydon22(m): 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
OgundeleT:
may be kanu should contest for presidency and see his popularity ojukwu case will be better than his(kanu's) own
Hey bro send me a message on whatsapp
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
OgundeleT:
presidency of Biafra
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah by OgundeleT(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
johnydon22:
Hey bro send me a message on whatsapp
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed: Majority Of Those Who Returned Looted Money Are APC – Kwankwaso / Nigerians Mock Minister For Using Jet In Aerial Assessment Of Kainji Dam Flood / See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.