Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

What Are You Planned for Your Future? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are You Planned for Your Future? (626 Views)

MTN To Pick More Banks To Work On Planned Nigerian IPO / Planned Kidnappers Of Femi Otedola Arrested (Photos) / Attitudes That Can Improve Your Future As An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Planned for Your Future? by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 13, 2015
Keep asking yourself this question always at every minutes and seconds. What are my planning for the future and the generation after me? Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Femi Otedola, Mrs Alakija and many more that had been successful from their business. You too can be successful as more than them if you know what you are doing. Think deeply to discover your gift, your talent that can be benefitted to you and your society. Think right today and know what to do to secure your future so that generation coming behind you will always pray for your effort. If you are doing your things in a wrongful way before, this is the time for you to make ammendment, year 2015 is ending, start planning how you will succeed in the coming year 2016. You still have hope because you are still alive. Stay bless.
Re: What Are You Planned for Your Future? by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 14, 2015
Abrahamjesus:
Keep asking yourself this question always at every minutes and seconds. What are my planning for the future and the generation after me? Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Femi Otedola, Mrs Alakija and many more that had been successful from their business. You too can be successful as more than them if you know what you are doing. Think deeply to discover your gift, your talent that can be benefitted to you and your society. Think right today and know what to do to secure your future so that generation coming behind you will always pray for your effort. If you are doing your things in a wrongful way before, this is the time for you to make ammendment, year 2015 is ending, start planning how you will succeed in the coming year 2016. You still have hope because you are still alive. Stay bless.
I'm totally born to Great & to Rule, i believe my future is surely bright. From Glory to Glory.
Re: What Are You Planned for Your Future? by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 14, 2015
Just think about your life and know the area of your mistakes then try and amend it.
Re: What Are You Planned for Your Future? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
Enough words is also enough for a wise person. Make an amendment today and be free from stagnation.
Re: What Are You Planned for Your Future? by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2015
For more orientation kindly contact olabrahamjesus@yahoo.com or Tel:08165517133. Stay bless.

(1) (Reply)

(PHOTO) These Two Are Not Better Than This One / Businesses In Need Of Courier Service In FCT??? / Funds Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.