Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting (5540 Views)

Piggybank.ng, The Nigerian Fintech Startup That Just Raised $1.1million / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by orbitame2011: 8:37am On Dec 13, 2015
Morning Nairalanders,

please I need your help

which bank in Nigeria is the best to open a business account with as a company that's just starting or a small scale business.

Please give your answer with a personal experience. Thanks.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by taiwokyle(m): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2015
Na Fidelity bank sure pass. Cos of d easy access 2 loan.

4 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by znuga: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
@Op, I think zenith bank should be the best.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by orbitame2011: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
Thanks for your response.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by orbitame2011: 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pls Nairalanders, help someone now

Only two people reply to this important q.uestion
Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by ezimo777(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
Use fidelity

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by orbitame2011: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
ezimo777:
Use fidelity
Thanks.Pls help me share why Fidelity is better.Thanks.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by Axsetup: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
You can try Diamond, less stress and SME friendly

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by orbitame2011: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
Axsetup:
You can try Diamond, less stress and SME friendly

Thank you for your contribution, I checked Diamond bank I was told #250,000 is their account opening for corporate account.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by Axsetup: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
orbitame2011:

Thank you for your contribution, I checked Diamond bank I was told #250,000 is their account opening for corporate account.

That's outrageous, did you visit the bank or just checked online because I did mine recently with just 10k in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
Guaranty Trust Bank PLC cool

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by Youngzedd(m): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
Stanbic IBTC SME Corporate Account.

Zero COT
FREE SMS alert.

I have used both GTBank, First Bank corporate account and I must tell you that Stanbic IBTC is the best. There are a lot of benefits.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by orbitame2011: 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
Axsetup:

That's outrageous, did you visit the bank or just checked online because I did mine recently with just 10k in Lagos

Sorry for replying late, I actually went to their office in Abuja and they told me #250,000.I mean corporate account.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by orbitame2011: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Youngzedd:
Stanbic IBTC SME Corporate Account.

Zero COT
FREE SMS alert.

I have used both GTBank, First Bank corporate account and I must tell you that Stanbic IBTC is the best. There are a lot of benefits.

Wao!!! thank you for that.How much does it take to open the account?
Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by orbitame2011: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
Moderators, please let this post be on front page so that more people can contribute to the post and many people can learn from it as well so that we can avoid the mistakes some people have gotten solution to.Thanks.
dominique
naijacutee
FOD
puskin
Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by Youngzedd(m): 12:04am On Dec 20, 2015
orbitame2011:

Wao!!! thank you for that.How much does it take to open the account?

You can open it with 20k
Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by Pidggin(f): 1:20am On Dec 20, 2015
orbitame2011:

Sorry for replying late, I actually went to their office in Abuja and they told me #250,000.I mean corporate account.

For Diamond bank you open a cooperate account with 10K
Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by orbitame2011: 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
Youngzedd:

You can open it with 20k
Ok, thanks.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by orbitame2011: 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Pidggin:

For Diamond bank you open a cooperate account with 10K
Thanks. But this lady is wicked, she told me is #250k and that it's general.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by Pidggin(f): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
orbitame2011:

Thanks.
But this lady is wicked, she told me is #250k and that it's general.

It's a lie, it is 10K cash, two references who have cooperate accounts, your utility bill, two passport photos, and your business registration.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by orbitame2011: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
Pidggin:

It's a lie, it is 10K cash, two references who have cooperate accounts, your utility bill, two passport photos, and your business registration.
Don't mind her, I told her but she insisted.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by titicamara22: 4:10am On Dec 22, 2015
At Diamond Bank, open a Diamond Business Xpress Account with a minimum of 10K. There are lots of benefit to opening this account; SME loan, free business seminar, COT free and lots more
Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by orbitame2011: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
titicamara22:
At Diamond Bank, open a Diamond Business Xpress Account with a minimum of 10K. There are lots of benefit to opening this account; SME loan, free business seminar, COT free and lots more
Thanks. Is it different from the corporate account?
Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by titicamara22: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
It is different. Corporate account is a CO account and you can't access SME loan with that account
Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
GTBank is preferable. Its more sme friendly and very flexible and dynamic.its very simple to transact with.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by orbitame2011: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
titicamara22:
It is different. Corporate account is a CO account and you can't access SME loan with that account
That's interest to know.Thanks.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by orbitame2011: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
joyy:
GTBank is preferable. Its more sme friendly and very flexible and dynamic.its very simple to transact with.
Please tell me more, I use to think they are the worst when it comes to corporate account.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by orbitame2011: 12:21am On May 07, 2016
lalasticlala

Mr seun

Please, let's move this topic to the front page, so that young entrepreneurs can learn and more contributions can be made.
Thanks
Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by latade: 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
Zero COT
FREE SMS alert.

I have used both GTBank, First Bank corporate account and I must tell you that Stanbic IBTC is the best. There are a lot of benefits. [/quote]

Good to hear. Pls what are the benefits? ?
Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by Shakitibob0: 2:53am On Feb 17, 2018
Nice thread
Re: Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting by orbitame2011: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
Shakitibob0:
Nice thread

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Didn't Visit Or Raid Our Office - BUA Group / Best Bank To Open A Savings Account / Top Trending Instagram Hashtags 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.