Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,260 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) (46418 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Aphro D'ija And Son / Photos From D'ija's Wedding To Abuja Married Man In Kaduna / Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by chimere66: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2015
Currently signed on to the Don Jazzy-led Mavin Records is Hadiza Blell, better known by her stage name, D’ija. The petite singer is a Sierra Leonean-Nigerian recording artist, visual artist, fashion designer and songwriter. Di’Ja, who has lived in Nigeria, Sierra Leone, the United States and Canada, started singing in 2008 back in Canada when she released her first song, ‘Rock Steady’ which was nominated for Best Urban/R&B Single at the 2009 Canadian Radio Music Awards.

See photos of her parents above.The mum is from Kaduna State in Northern Nigeria while her dad is from Sierra Leone, a country that shares a lot with Nigerian in terms of heritage and history relating to the Slave Trade era. From the photos,it is clear she is more like her father, especially in the area of her complexion.

http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/meet-parents-of-mavin-records-act.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by gistmeloveblog: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2015
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by taiwokyle(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2015
Trending since her rumored marriage. Wetin concern me wit her parent

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Afrok(m): 9:02am On Dec 13, 2015
Hi Di'jas' parents! My name is Kenny Martins (Afro K), nice to meet both of u.
Op are u happy now?

196 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by praxisnetworks: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 9:57am On Dec 13, 2015
Nice parents

1 Like

Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Badboiz(m): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2015
Afrok:
Op are u happy now?

I couldn't help but dash you a like, funny somebody

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Space boomef
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by kevoh(m): 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Awwwwww! It's Di'ja trending time on Nairaland! cool

3 Likes

Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
if this enters FP ehn angry

1 Like

Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by praxisnetworks: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
neo19250:
if this enters FP ehn angry
She's a nairalander hence rule 10 is been broken here
Kuntai when are you posting?
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Her dad looks lyk a biracial. Cute parents tho.
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
She resemble her Papa o!! embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by vault(m): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mr & mrs blell, am getting married to ur daughter by fire by force grin
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by afolayanto(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
And what about the news that she got married. Can someone please ask her parent in the picture to confirm?

1 Like

Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Afrok(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
Badboiz:

I couldn't help but dash you a like, funny somebody
cheesy... no mind Op jare tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Afrok(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
afolayanto:
And what about the news that she got married. Can someone please ask her parent in the picture to confirm?
haha.... boss I think u'll need to look for the nearest ppl that talk to spirit around u lipsrsealed.
If they can summon spirit, i think they'll be able to ask a picture questions angry.

5 Likes

Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by dejt4u(m): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Is that not Herbert Macaulay... That mustache though

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by rerhji(m): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Afrok:
Op are u happy now?
funny u sir
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
H

1 Like

Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by DearDealsz: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
woa
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Babangida70(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
Meanwhile.... Naija mum be like:::::

9 Likes

Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by damton(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
seen
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by 22logos: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
nice [size=16pt]
Need a Good company logo today?
[/size]
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by xender(m): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
hmm..nice
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by younghartz(m): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
I so much love dis girl

2 Likes

Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by kolnel: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nice
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by ishiamu(m): 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Cute
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by lonelydora: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Happy married life, if true.
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by henrixx(m): 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
Everything about any celeb na fp now
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
It's obvious they raised her well. She has simply refused to dress naked even as a female artiste. She's one strong and decent woman from what I see. Kudos to her

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome / Okoro Blessing Shows Her Duplex House, 8 Years After Ex-husband Threw Her Out / Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.