Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) (46434 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Aphro D'ija And Son / Photos From D'ija's Wedding To Abuja Married Man In Kaduna / Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by free2ryhme: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lovely
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Afrok:
Hi Di'jas' parents! My name is Kenny Martins (Afro K), nice to meet both of u.
Op are u happy now?
lolzzzzz
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Timbuktu14(m): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
Afrok:
Op are u happy now?
lool...
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by franklingud(m): 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ka gini mee? Make wetin happen??
Who dem don help before??
Abeg.
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Dbrainiac1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Yee

Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by mikron(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
so di'ja is from sierra leone?
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by gebest: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
End time parents
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
Afrok:
Op are u happy now?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dude your mean grin grin grin grin
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by adasexie(f): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Afrok:
Op are u happy now?
Lolz
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by mentorandfriend(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by chezznonso: 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Marvinspeed(m): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
She's pretty no doubt. But her feet doesn't touch the ground. grin
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by TheeReaper(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Gaborone:
It's obvious they raised her well. She has simply refused to dress naked even as a female artiste. She's one strong and decent woman from what I see. Kudos to her
You re wrong,she refused to dress unclad cause of her stature just imagine her on bikini or bumshot....
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
TheeReaper:

You re wrong,she refused to dress unclad cause of her stature just imagine her on bikini or bumshot....

It's very hard for me to believe that stature has ever stopped anyone from dressing indecently. Maybe we leave that open for debate though.
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by stevkc: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
are you in imo state,owerri,mbaise and environons and you need live catfish of table size for your point and kill. call 08069487971 for your booking now
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Ayo081(m): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ginaz:
Nice parents
Ewwu
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Ayo081(m): 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
TheeReaper:

grin
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ayo081:

Ewwu

Is that the name of your mother? I shouldn't bother asking, I never knew. Thanks for telling me your mother's name is ewwu.
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Ayo081(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ginaz:

Is that the name of your mother? I shouldn't bother asking, I never knew. Thanks for telling me your mother's name is ewwu.
Why? Na she abuse you cry I meant eew as in olodo
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
Afrok:
Op are u happy now?
You are one funny dude,I'm still laughing.
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by siegfried99(m): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dija gradually taking over from ton.to decay grin
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by bukster(f): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
mikron:
so di'ja is from sierra leone?
She is more Nigerian than Sierra Leonan. Her father is half Lebanese, half Sierra Leonan while her mother is full Nigerian. So she is 1/2 Nigerian, 1/4 Sierra Leonan and 1/4 Lebanese.
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
I
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Her dad looks lyk a biracial. Cute parents tho.
Her Father's mother was a Lebanese, that's why
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by mikron(m): 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
bukster:

She is more Nigerian than Sierra Leonan. Her father is half Lebanese, half Sierra Leonan while her mother is full Nigerian. So she is 1/2 Nigerian, 1/4 Sierra Leonan and 1/4 Lebanese.
wow thats nice, i love that girl, petite with a stunning smile
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 14, 2015
kevoh:
Awwwwww! It's Di'ja trending time on Nairaland! cool

We are done with Tonto Dike
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Melvin95(m): 7:53am On Dec 14, 2015
Afrok:
Op are u happy now?

Lmao! grin grin......

U funny die!
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by Melvin95(m): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2015
Gaborone:
It's obvious they raised her well. She has simply refused to dress naked even as a female artiste. She's one strong and decent woman from what I see. Kudos to her

Lol .NASO!! Her tym to go unclad never come, na small small.
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by akagson: 8:11am On Dec 14, 2015
She was brought up well.

See this cheap laptop for christmas
https://www.nairaland.com/2800403/christmas-bonanza-laptop-offer-2gb
Re: The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) by RussianRoulette: 8:51am On Dec 14, 2015
vault:
Mr & mrs blell, am getting married to ur daughter by fire by force grin
after she has married? shocked

bro do you want to be her second husband?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skales Expecting A Child With Neza, His Rwandan Girlfriend (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tomboy (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Troop to Dubai For The OneafricamusicFest 2019 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.