Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Open A U.S Bank Account In Nigeria And Get Master Card Free - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Open A U.S Bank Account In Nigeria And Get Master Card Free (942 Views)

Mint A+ U.s Laptops @ Give Away Prices. / Steps To Transfer Money From An ATM Machine To Any Bank Account In Nigeria / Facebook Is Declining My Master Card For Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open A U.S Bank Account In Nigeria And Get Master Card Free by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 13, 2015
Why You Should Open A U.S. Bank Account

This is very important to m business or the other on the internet and those who sell product to foreign companies,persons,that expect payment into their local bank accounts here in Nigeria or buy stuffs online,pay bills etc are all possible via this medium.

Who Can Open this Account

Any one who is above the age of 18yrs and have either a driver license,voters card or national id card can open the account.

Requirements To Open The Account

(1)valid id card either voters card,drivers license or national id card (2) valid home address because that is where you master card will be sent to.(3)your area zipcode you can find that from google

How To Open The Account
First follow this link below

click here to begin

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/eIg-4uqOYeZCG1lUFU8Cpb30VTSoN0EX64U2ZNm9x_X7fZupMeaRAw1Szgiwc2YSWZYgVjop60Rxk8yxxs-FNg2

the account creation consist of four steps.After clicking the above link you will be brought to a page where you will be asked if you are a US citizen or not Click non us citizen and then you will be brought to another page where you will fill in you name,email address and date of birth please fill in the name and date of birth that is on your voters card or id exactly the way it is on the card then click on next you will be brought to another page,there you will fill in you contact address exactly the way it is on the card as well there you will also input your area zipcode you can can get that from google then click on next where you will input you password and security question the last one is your id type choose national id and input you details correctly and click on the order thats all.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Arrived Hp Elitebook With Intel Core I5&i7 For Sale At Reasonable Prices / T-shirt Printing Machine / HP Pavilion G6 4gig Ram Intel Core I3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.