Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Steps To Transfer Money From An ATM Machine To Any Bank Account In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Steps To Transfer Money From An ATM Machine To Any Bank Account In Nigeria (43262 Views)

Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot / How To Withdraw Cash Form ATM Machine Without An ATM CARD / How To Transfer Money From Your Account To Another Account Using You Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Transfer Money From An ATM Machine To Any Bank Account In Nigeria by shinbat4luv: 6:49am On Aug 09, 2016
One faithful Saturday, my Mum asked me to help her transfer money from ATM machine to my brother bank account in Nigeria, but unfortunately for me that day, i was unable to perform the operation, As brave guy which always take every opportunity to exploit new things, i stood by the ATM trying so many methods to transfer the money till people that stood behind me got out of patience and they start abusing me. After so much insultives words from the people, I quickly invite the security man to put me through. I dont want my others to be like me, that is why i have composed the steps the security man thought me. STEPS TO TRANSFER MONEY ON ATM MACHINE The following are the steps to follow when you want to transfer money to another person’s account even in a different bank via the ATM machine. STEP 1 Insert Card into ATM Machine. STEP 2 Enter Pin And Press Proceed STEP 3 Press QuickTeller STEP 4 Press Interbank Transfers STEP 5 Select Funding Account Type (Be it Savings or Current account) STEP 6 Select Receiving Account Type (Be it Savings or Current account) STEP 7 Select Recipient’s Bank. STEP 8 Enter Account Number you wish to transfer to STEP 9 Enter Amount and click Proceed STEP 10 Click Proceed if you accept the N100 charge (Note; you will be charged N100 for each transfer you want to make) STEP 11 Confirm details and click proceed if okay STEP 12 You’ll get the message “Transaction completed” please check the receipt for your reference number. Note: where there is no receipt, check your SMS alert for the reference number. STEP 13 Retrieve Your Card … Now you don’t have any reason to queue in a banking hall just to deposit money. You can do it all from your ATM machine. One can now be relieved of the extra effort of following awkward procedure while making deposit to any Nigerian bank account. It’s 100% safe and approved and NO risk is involved. Let others know about this by using the share button and lets know your opinion by using the comment box below.
source: www.eaglegist.com

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Steps To Transfer Money From An ATM Machine To Any Bank Account In Nigeria by hisgrace090: 7:07am On Aug 09, 2016
All this will work better when Nigerian banks accept to deploy enough ATM machines to avoid long cue. It is time consuming.

(1) (Reply)

USA Used Dell E6420 Core I5 For Sale. / Very Clean Mini Laptops direct tokunbo US / ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.