Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } (43459 Views)

Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] / Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom [chemistry Thread] / Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Geofavor(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mhen, I have seen my score - 205.

Not what I expected, but it's a pass mark for my course, at least.

I guess I should be glad, considering how a lot of people have been lamenting since morning, saying they got 157, 170, 161 and so on. We all didn't see what was coming -- No real calculator but a time-wasting, on-screen calculator. And also, a reduced amount of time.

For someone doing physics, maths, chemistry and english, trust me, it couldn't get any worse.

The difficult thing about the exam wasn't really the questions, but ANSWERING ENOUGH QUESTIONS IN TIME.

I know I did much, though. Which is why I will be waiting for them to increase my score. But whether they do or not, PUTME is next!!!

Shyneptune, oxytocin, orezy5, bigneorap, others,

I know you guys will blast this exam. It's not that hard. Find your strength and work on it. And You gotta be fast.

We (those that wrote the exam on the 27th) have gone to die on the cross for you guys. So, now, you're familiar with the way the exam is this year. This should give you an edge. I'm sure you won't score less than 300. You can. Just make sure you finish.

Special shout out to my ogas at the top:

thankyoukjesus: you're too much. I can't thank you enough for the selfless act of passing on ur knowledge to us, both here and in the maths thread. I doff my hat sir.

mathefaro: you have also done great here and in other thread with ur contributions. Those quick solutions you provide go a long way.

Icecalm: shout out to you too. You added to my knowledge of chemistry.

Oluchidelly: thank you for the contributions too. Really appreciate.

And my fellow jambites, I hail you. For those of you who are yet to write, I wish you God's speed!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Geofavor:

I guess I should be glad, considering how a lot of people have been lamenting since morning, saying they got 157, 170, 161 and so on. We all didn't see what was coming -- No real calculator but a time-wasting, on-screen calculator. And also, a reduced amount of time.

For someone doing physics, maths, chemistry and english, trust me, it couldn't get any worse.

The difficult thing about the exam wasn't really the questions, but ANSWERING ENOUGH QUESTIONS IN TIME.

I know I did much, though. Which is why I will be waiting for them to increase my score. But whether they do or not, PUTME is next!!!

I know you guys will blast this exam. It's not that hard. Find your strength and work on it. And You gotta be fast.

We have gone to die on the cross for you guys . So, now, you're familiar with the way the exam is this year. This should give you an edge. I'm sure you won't score less than 300. You can. Just make sure you finish.

grin @bolded grin grin

Congratulations bro... Not all were able to crossover.
Finally your sleepless nights paid off.
Don't relax a minute, continue studying hard for your PUTME.
1 hurdle out. cheesy
Congratulations once again.
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Oxytocin(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Geofavor:

We (those that wrote the exam on the 27th) have gone to die on the cross for you guys. So, now, you're familiar with the way the exam is this year. This should give you an edge. I'm sure you won't score less than 300. You can. Just make sure you finish.

thankyoukjesus: you're too much. I can't thank you enough for the selfless act of passing on ur knowledge to us, both here and in the maths thread. I doff my hat sir.

mathefaro: you have also done great here and in other thread with ur contributions. Those quick solutions you provide go a long way.

And my fellow jambites, I hail you. For those of you who are yet to write, I wish you God's speed!
Congratulations bro! You've scaled the Utme
Post utme.. You would also scale that wink.

Match 3rd.....knock knock cheesy
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Geofavor(m): 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
Oxytocin:

Congratulations bro! You've scaled the Utme
Pot utme.. You would also scale that wink.

Match 3rd.....knock knock cheesy
thanks. Match 3rd? You still have time to get your acts together. Goodluck to you.

I know you'll injure this exam. You wey be my oga for here.
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Geofavor(m): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
ShyNeptune:

grin @bolded grin grin

Congratulations bro... Not all were able to crossover.
Finally your sleepless nights paid off.
Don't relax a minute, continue studying hard for your PUTME.
1 hurdle out. cheesy
Congratulations once again.
thank you, bro. You have particularly been encouraging.

Goodluck to you as well.

I'll still be around, so you guys should pls tag me if you have any questions concerning the exam.
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Maydew: 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
ShyNeptune:

2 ohms
Hi smiley
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Orezy5(m): 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
Geofavor:

Congratulations bro
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Geofavor:

Goodluck to you as well.

I'll still be around, so you guys should pls tag me if you have any questions concerning the exam.
wink
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
Maydew:

Hi smiley
Hello! smiley
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
Geofavor:

thanks. Match 3rd? You still have time to get your acts together. Goodluck to you.

I know you'll injure this exam. You wey be my oga for here .
grin grin grin
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Maydew: 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
Geofavor:

Goodluck to you as well.

Hello smiley, congrats on your score. Mine is on the first tongue
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Maydew: 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
ShyNeptune:

Hello! smiley
I'm also doing jamb in SS2
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
Maydew:

I'm also doing jamb in SS2
Cool... when is your date? smiley
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Maydew: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
ShyNeptune:

Cool... when is your date? smiley
The 1st, you?
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Maydew:

The 1st, you?
3rd. ..... hope you're ready sha? cheesy
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Maydew: 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
ShyNeptune:

3rd. ..... hope you're ready sha? cheesy
I'm ready, though I'm having problems with impedence and organic chem
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
Maydew:

I'm ready, though I'm having problems with impedence and organic chem
Impedance? shocked oh. I wish I can explain it to you. That's my Favorite grin

Organic chemistry is just there lipsrsealed
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Maydew: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
ShyNeptune:

Impedance? shocked oh. I wish I can explain it to you. That's my Favorite grin

Organic chemistry is just there lipsrsealed
Hah cheesy
I've read it over and over again but I don't even understand what they're talking about. I been running away from it but I decided that I must study it tonight.
I like organic chemistry but the textbook makes it boring
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
Maydew:

Hah cheesy
I've read it over and over again but I don't even understand what they're talking about. I been running away from it but I decided that I must study it tonight.
I like organic chemistry but the textbook makes it boring
Lol.... you really have to study it tonight cool
If you don't like the text book you have, kindly get a better one. smiley
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Maydew: 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
ShyNeptune:

Lol.... you really have to study it tonight cool
If you don't like the text book you have, kindly get a better one. smiley
Yah, I'm getting it now. The textbook is alright just the organic chem. Are u writing maths or bio?
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
Maydew:

Yah, I'm getting it now. The textbook is alright just the organic chem. Are u writing maths or bio?
Mathematics. ... what about you?
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Geofavor(m): 6:07am On Feb 29, 2016
Maydew:

Hello smiley, congrats on your score. Mine is on the first tongue
thank you. Good luck to you.
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Maydew: 10:27am On Feb 29, 2016
Geofavor:

thank you. Good luck to you.
smiley
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Maydew: 10:28am On Feb 29, 2016
ShyNeptune:

Mathematics. ... what about you?
Biology tongue
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Maydew: 10:30am On Feb 29, 2016
Two inductors of inductances 4H and 8H are arranged in series and a current of 10A is passed through them. What is the energy stored in them?
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 29, 2016
Maydew:

Biology tongue
Cool smiley
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Maydew: 11:02am On Feb 29, 2016
ShyNeptune:

Cool smiley
Can you help me with the question above?
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Oxytocin(m): 11:54am On Feb 29, 2016
Geofavor:

I know you'll injure this exam. You wey be my oga for here.
Lolz grin.. You wan dey whyne me
After you don finish your exam abi cheesy
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Oxytocin(m): 11:59am On Feb 29, 2016
Maydew:
Two inductors of inductances 4H and 8H are arranged in series and a current of 10A is passed through them. What is the energy stored in them?

E=½I²L

L=4 +8 =12H

E=½×10²×12

E=10²×6

E=600J
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Maydew: 12:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Oxytocin:

E=½I²L

L=4 +8 =12H

E=½×10²×12

E=10²×6

E=600J
That's what I got too but the ans in the book is 133 cry
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Oxytocin(m): 3:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
Maydew:

That's what I got too but the ans in the book is 133 cry
Past question right??
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Maydew:

Can you help me with the question above?
I can see it has been solved already. ....
I'll revise that chapter tonight. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures / Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians / ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.