Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,987 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } (43477 Views)

Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] / Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom [chemistry Thread] / Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Maydew: 4:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Oxytocin:

Past question right??
Yah. I'm even tired of past questions
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Maydew: 4:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
ShyNeptune:

I can see it has been solved already. ....
I'll revise that chapter tonight. smiley
Okay. Don't read physics alone. Focus on the four subjects
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by iceberryose(m): 5:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Am writing tomorrow by 9:30pm at Open University Benin City. WANNA USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK PEOPLE WHO'VE SUPPORTED ME HERE AND BEYOND
geofavor thankyoujesus You Guys Really Changed My View About Physics. You've Done Your Part So Tomorrow It's Gonna Be Me And God Against JAMB.
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Maydew: 6:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
iceberryose:
Am writing tomorrow by 9:30pm at Open University Benin City. WANNA USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK PEOPLE WHO'VE SUPPORTED ME HERE AND BEYOND
geofavor thankyoujesus You Guys Really Changed My View About Physics. You've Done Your Part So Tomorrow It's Gonna Be Me And God Against JAMB.
I'm writing tomorrow too, by 9:30 in OAU. What is your subject combo? smiley
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by iceberryose(m): 6:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
Maydew:

I'm writing tomorrow too, by 9:30 in OAU. What is your subject combo? smiley
Physics
English
Chemistry
Biology
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Maydew: 6:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
iceberryose:
Physics
English
Chemistry
Biology
We have the same combo. Which one is your best?
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by iceberryose(m): 6:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Biology
Maydew:
We have the same combo. Which one is your best?
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Maydew: 7:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
iceberryose:
Biology

shocked me too. Anyway, best of luck smiley
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Geofavor(m): 7:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
iceberryose:
geofavo.r thankyoujesu.s You Guys Really Changed My View About Physics. You've Done Your Part So Tomorrow It's Gonna Be Me And God Against JAMB.
wish you success, bro.
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Oxytocin(m): 7:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
Maydew:

Yah. I'm even tired of past questions
Most past questions answers are wrong
I did 2014 physics yesterday, and about 10 of their answers were wrong. angry
Now tell me if that won't mislead people if you are not really good in physics.
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Maydew: 7:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
Oxytocin:

Most past questions answers are wrong
I did 2014 physics yesterday, and about 10 of their answers were wrong. angry
Now tell me if that won't mislead people if you are not really good in physics.
It's true. Especially those that learn the answers without verifying. They are also wrong answers in chem
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by iceberryose(m): 8:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Geofavor:
wish you success, bro.
Maydew:
shocked me too. Anyway, best of luck smiley
Geofavor:
wish you success, bro.
thanks
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
Maydew:

Okay. Don't read physics alone. Focus on the four subjects
Sure. Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Geofavor(m): 10:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
What type of bond exists between silicon and germanium?
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
Geofavor:
What type of bond exists between silicon and germanium?
Covalent. .... smiley
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by iceberryose(m): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2016
Just checked my score online and saw 240
Use Of English=71
Physics=57
Biology=43
Chemistry=69
Not Particularly Excited About The Score But What To Do??
I Hope They Add My 40marks o
geofavor oxytocin shyneptune maydew
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
iceberryose:
Use Of English=71
Physics=57
Biology=43
Chemistry=69
WOW. .... congratulations cheesy
But what do you need 40 marks for again? grin
That'll be 280 oh shocked grin
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by iceberryose(m): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
ShyNeptune:

WOW. .... congratulations cheesy
But what do you need 40 marks for again? grin
That'll be 280 oh shocked grin
Marks Nor Dey Too Much Na. AND AM APPLYING FOR MEDICINE AND SURGERY(CONSIDERING CHANGING TO PHARMACY THO) IN ALMIGHTY UNIBEN
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
iceberryose:
Marks Nor Dey Too Much Na. AND AM APPLYING FOR MEDICINE AND SURGERY(CONSIDERING CHANGING TO PHARMACY THO) IN ALMIGHTY UNIBEN
Oh cheesy ...... Good luck in your quest. wink
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Geofavor(m): 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
iceberryose:
Use Of English=71
Physics=57
Biology=43
Chemistry=69
congrats. Which school did you apply for?
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Maydew: 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
tongue how are they doing this english?
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by iceberryose(m): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2016
Geofavor:
congrats. Which school did you apply for?
The Greatest Uniben
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by iceberryose(m): 7:33am On Mar 03, 2016
Maydew:
tongue how are they doing this english?
how was the exam na?have you seen your score?
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Geofavor(m): 7:58am On Mar 03, 2016
iceberryose:
The Greatest Uniben
alright.
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by iceberryose(m): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2016
Hope the score is okay for a medicine and surgery student. Plus the cut_off is 70 so my post ume target is 80+
Geofavor:

alright.
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Geofavor(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2016
iceberryose:
Hope the score is okay for a medicine and surgery student. Plus the cut_off is 70 so my post ume target is 80+
yeah, but you have to score ridiculously high in your putme.
Last year's cut-off was 71 for mbbs. It may be more this year.

And uniben divides your jamb score by 8. They divide your putme (which is over 100) by 2. They then add the two scores together. So, you should be aiming for 90+. It is possible.
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by iceberryose(m): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2016
Hmmm..AND POST UME IS Marked over what?
Geofavor:

And uniben divides your jamb score by 8. They divide your putme (which is over 100) by 2. They then add the two scores together. So, you should be aiming for 90+. It is possible.
Geofavor:

Geofavor:

Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Geofavor(m): 8:55am On Mar 03, 2016
iceberryose:
Hmmm..AND POST UME IS Marked over what?
Geofavor:

Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Lextorah: 8:58am On Mar 03, 2016
homeworks.ng it will provide the solution you need good tutors are on there wanting to solve this for you first 30 min is free
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by iceberryose(m): 9:02am On Mar 03, 2016
Geofavor:
okay thanks. I
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Geofavor(m): 9:10am On Mar 03, 2016
iceberryose:
okay thanks. I
u wlc. Have you seen the thread for uniben aspirants?
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 03, 2016
Geofavor:
Mhen, I have seen my score - 205.

Not what I expected, but it's a pass mark for my course, at least.

I guess I should be glad, considering how a lot of people have been lamenting since morning, saying they got 157, 170, 161 and so on. We all didn't see what was coming -- No real calculator but a time-wasting, on-screen calculator. And also, a reduced amount of time.

For someone doing physics, maths, chemistry and english, trust me, it couldn't get any worse.

The difficult thing about the exam wasn't really the questions, but ANSWERING ENOUGH QUESTIONS IN TIME.

I know I did much, though. Which is why I will be waiting for them to increase my score. But whether they do or not, PUTME is next!!!

Shyneptune, oxytocin, orezy5, bigneorap, others,

I know you guys will blast this exam. It's not that hard. Find your strength and work on it. And You gotta be fast.

We (those that wrote the exam on the 27th) have gone to die on the cross for you guys. So, now, you're familiar with the way the exam is this year. This should give you an edge. I'm sure you won't score less than 300. You can. Just make sure you finish.

Special shout out to my ogas at the top:

thankyoukjesus: you're too much. I can't thank you enough for the selfless act of passing on ur knowledge to us, both here and in the maths thread. I doff my hat sir.

mathefaro: you have also done great here and in other thread with ur contributions. Those quick solutions you provide go a long way.

Icecalm: shout out to you too. You added to my knowledge of chemistry.

Oluchidelly: thank you for the contributions too. Really appreciate.

And my fellow jambites, I hail you. For those of you who are yet to write, I wish you God's speed!
Congratulation bro,you scaled through. hoping to hear good news from here.... Exam things on my mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Begging Classmates For Food In Primary/Secondary Schools (Pic) / Our Boys Woo All With Benz On Campus / JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.