Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,510 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi (1349 Views)

Dokpesi’s Car After Assassins' Attack / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu / EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by mekaboy(m): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2015
Saint Buhari has ordered the investigation of Abachas loot.

We have seen how Dasuki and the rest shared $2billion meant for arms.

We are all calling them thieves who looted the treasury.

But my question is, this so called Abachas loot that is returned today , where was buhari when Abacha was looting?

Buhari was under Abacha when he was looting these funds and never said a word.

Even when Abachas was accused, he buhari said Abacha is a saint.

So if abacha who looted these funds is a saint to Buhari, Then I think Dasuki is also a saint.

1 Like

Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by talktonase(m): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2015
U have spoken well...may the gods bless ur tongue!
Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by mekaboy(m): 11:32am On Dec 13, 2015
talktonase:
U have spoken well...may the gods bless ur tongue!

Exactly. Buhari is a saint, Abacha is a saint, Dasuki is a saint.

They are all saints.
Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by ddippset(m): 11:36am On Dec 13, 2015
The salient point you made is 'BUHARI WAS UNDER ABACHA' Thank God you didn't say Abacha was under buhari. If buhari was under Abacha then buhari is exhonnerated since its still very possible he didn't know everything Abacha was into. Buhari would have been culpable if Abacha was under him. So your post is crap.

3 Likes

Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by mekaboy(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2015
ddippset:
The salient point you made is 'BUHARI WAS UNDER ABACHA' Thank God you didn't say Abacha was under buhari. If buhari was under Abacha then buhari is exhonnerated since its still very possible he didn't know everything Abacha was into. Buhari would have been culpable if Abacha was under him. So your post is crap.

Okonjo iweala was under jonathan. Why is everyone calling for her head?

Isn't it possible she did not know ?

And why didn't buhari allow his tenure to be probed?
Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by funlord(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2015
angry

Anytime I come across threads as _stupid as this I instantly begin to wish I was still banned! Nonsense!!!

5 Likes

Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by mekaboy(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2015
funlord:
angry

Anytime I come across threads as _stupid as this I instantly begin to wish I was still banned! Nonsense!!!

I guess stupidity is the reason u were banned.
Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by ddippset(m): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2015
mekaboy:

what are you talking about? Are you OK?

5 Likes

Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by mekaboy(m): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
ddippset:
what are you talking about? Are you OK?

Buhari vouched for abacha. For you to publicly defend someone, you must know that person well enough.

So I assume that buhari knew abacha well enough.

Why did he ignore oputa panel?
Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by funlord(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
mekaboy:

I guess stupidity is the reason u were banned.

Can't argue with you because that's what most _MORONS usually assume was the reason anyway! And you know I have to be considerate to you peoples condition!

3 Likes

Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by mekaboy(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
funlord:

Can't argue with you because that's what most _MORONS usually assume was the reason anyway! And you know I have to be considerate to you peoples condition!

They can't all be wrong about u.
Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by princemillla(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
I smh for the future of this country..... We are yet to av a future leaders
Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by ddippset(m): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
mekaboy:

Buhari vouched for abacha. For you to publicly defend someone, you must know that person well enough.

So I assume that buhari knew abacha well enough.

Why did he ignore oputa panel?
so because he vouched for Abacha hw must be responsible for what Abacha did? Where in our law or constitution or even in common sense does it say you become a culprit for vouching for another? I once vouched for my girl friend in the University but the b1tch was caught red handed, pants down not literarily speaking! Oputa panel was bound by morality not lawfully. People did not become guilty or criminals for failing to appear before justice Oputa. Hillary Clinton vouched for bill Clinton but what happened? That muhammadu Buhari vouched for Abacha does not prove or disprove anything homes.
Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by fistonati(m): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Don't forget to mention saint Tinubu, saint amaechi, saint dt partial Inec chairman and saint boko-haram
Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by Oxytocin(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Did you really know who Abacha was during his regime? He was and is still the most dreaded dictator and president that ruled this country. Do you now expect Buhari who was working under him to oppose his leadership? He did it for his interest so as not to end up, like the others who where in prison.
Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by mekaboy(m): 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
ddippset:
so because he vouched for Abacha hw must be responsible for what Abacha did? Where in our law or constitution or even in common sense does it say you become a culprit for vouching for another? I once vouched for my girl friend in the University but the b1tch was caught red handed, pants down not literarily speaking! Oputa panel was bound by morality not lawfully. People did not become guilty or criminals for failing to appear before justice Oputa. Hillary Clinton vouched for bill Clinton but what happened? That muhammadu Buhari vouched for Abacha does not prove or disprove anything homes.

But there is a saying, " you are either part of the solution or you are part of the problem" .

Nigerians who were not even as close to abacha as buhari were already pointing to abacha as the problem. Buhari chose to identify with the problem and not the solution.

If those outside the govt could smell corruption how much more he that was inside?
Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by mekaboy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Oxytocin:
Did you really know who Abacha was during his regime? He was and is still the most dreaded dictator and president that ruled this country. Do you now expect Buhari who was working under him to oppose his leadership? He did it for his interest so as not to end up, like the others who where in prison.

So buhari was so scared of abacha even after he died? Buhari said Abacha was not guilty even after abacha died.

Maybe he still believe abacha is not guilty even now that the funds are returned.
Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by hammariise(m): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
mekaboy:

Because she's the finance minister, and in charge of any financial transactions of the federal government, and Buhari is not, during abachas era
Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by mekaboy(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
hammariise:

Because she's the finance minister, and in charge of any financial transactions of the federal government, and Buhari is not, during abachas era

The money abacha looted came from the oil and gas sector. How would the PTF chairman be ignorant?
Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
princemillla:
I smh for the future of this country..... We are yet to av a future leaders
You are smarter than the rubbish you just vomited. You can do better than this ok
Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by ddippset(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
mekaboy:

But there is a saying, " you are either part of the solution or you are part of the problem" .

Nigerians who were not even as close to abacha as buhari were already pointing to abacha as the problem. Buhari chose to identify with the problem and not the solution.

If those outside the govt could smell corruption how much more he that was inside?
and how many of those Nigerians spoke out and pointed while Abacha was still alive? NONE! Instead they were all sycophantic b1tches who were organizing 1 million matches for Abacha and could only speak against him after he died.
Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by hammariise(m): 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
mekaboy:

The money abacha looted came from the oil and gas sector. How would the PTF chairman be ignorant?
The money comes from NNPC not PTF, and even its from PTF he must sure the money goes to the government coffins(CBN) that's all
Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by mekaboy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
ddippset:
and how many of those Nigerians spoke out and pointed while Abacha was still alive? NONE! Instead they were all sycophantic b1tches who were organizing 1 million matches for Abacha and could only speak against him after he died.

But even after he died buhari spoke for instead of against him. So buhari put himself first before the country. Then it means FELA has more integrity than buhari.
Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by princemillla(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
TheSlyone:

You are smarter than the rubbish you just vomited. You can do better than this ok

Honestly speaking, you shouldn't av quoted me.
Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by sammyj: 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
The caption should be angel Dopessi and angel DASUKI the guardians of corruption and laundering! ! grin shocked grin
Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by ddippset(m): 7:32am On Dec 14, 2015
mekaboy:

But even after he died buhari spoke for instead of against him. So buhari put himself first before the country. Then it means FELA has more integrity than buhari.
that's because Buhari isn't a sycophant like you. How about you, how much integrity do you have?
Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by mekaboy(m): 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
ddippset:
that's because Buhari isn't a sycophant like you. How about you, how much integrity do you have?

Am I the president of Nigeria or in govt?
Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
Abacha never stole nigeria's money - buhari

Yet the dullard is prosecuting Dasuki for the same money recovered from abacha's loots
Re: Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi by mekaboy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
So saint buhari get share sef for the money?

(1) (Reply)

Are Delta Youths Cursed / Pictures Of Armless Biafra Protesters Murdered By Army Over Shadow Buhari At UAE / 2015 Election Cases:why We Ignored Card Reader Report:-supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.