Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Christians And The Use Of Goya Olive Oil - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And The Use Of Goya Olive Oil (7245 Views)

How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? / What Is The Use Of The 7 Books Of Moses / What Is The Use Of Fasting,when God still Answer prayers with Full Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Christians And The Use Of Goya Olive Oil by dorox(m): 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Can you prove olive oil doesn't heal people? Those who tap into the business of heaven would reap huge rewards. These are kingdom principles.
The Bible says that The Lord hall bless us abundantly. Those people profiting from olive oil, are people not buying it? Did anyone ask you to buy for them? Please, do not try to reason spiritual matters, else you will be confused. God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise.

My cousin's brother had cancer of the tongue. Two drops of olive oil and the cancer turned to Can-celled.
A woman I know who had fibroid. She sipped just a little of the annointing oil, and her fibroid turned to Fine Boy.

Pls, don't underestimate the power of the Holy Ghost. Jesus said 'if only, you have faith'.. Some people just need ' faith-enablers'.

You this man, where you dey get your inspiration from?
Re: Christians And The Use Of Goya Olive Oil by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 17, 2016
dorox:

You this man, where you dey get your inspiration from?
Different sources cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power? / The Problem With Moderate Atheists / Funny Tithe Cartoons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.