Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Tinubu,Ooni Of Ife,Others Attend Olu Of Warri Colourful Coronation(photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tinubu,Ooni Of Ife,Others Attend Olu Of Warri Colourful Coronation(photos) (2140 Views)

Oba Adeyemi Adediran Ordained As Pastor 13 Years After His Coronation (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife & Saheed Elegushi At Olubadan's Coronation (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu,Ooni Of Ife,Others Attend Olu Of Warri Colourful Coronation(photos) by henryanna36: 11:39am On Dec 13, 2015
Photos from coronation of the new Olu of Warri

The coronation of the 20th Olu of Warri, His Royal Majesty, Ogiame Ikenwoli I of Warri Kingdom was held yesterday, 12th of Dec, 2015 after the death of the past Olu that died in September. In attendance were Ooni of Ife, Bola Tinubu and other dignitaries. See more photos above

1 Like

Re: Tinubu,Ooni Of Ife,Others Attend Olu Of Warri Colourful Coronation(photos) by taiwokyle(m): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2015
My classy Ooni,,, I doff my hat. I dey follow Queen of England kom greet U. Kabiesi oooo
Re: Tinubu,Ooni Of Ife,Others Attend Olu Of Warri Colourful Coronation(photos) by henryanna36: 11:41am On Dec 13, 2015
More

Re: Tinubu,Ooni Of Ife,Others Attend Olu Of Warri Colourful Coronation(photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2015
Mor p
Re: Tinubu,Ooni Of Ife,Others Attend Olu Of Warri Colourful Coronation(photos) by henryanna36: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2015
henryanna36:
More
More

1 Like

Re: Tinubu,Ooni Of Ife,Others Attend Olu Of Warri Colourful Coronation(photos) by Sirnokiopee(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2015
This is what we should promote.... One Nigeria, n

Nice one from the Yoruba visiting their cousin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu,Ooni Of Ife,Others Attend Olu Of Warri Colourful Coronation(photos) by emperor003: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2015
It looks like they ar dancing while aboki is the DJ nice one i wish them happiness
Re: Tinubu,Ooni Of Ife,Others Attend Olu Of Warri Colourful Coronation(photos) by henryanna36: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2015
henryanna36:
More
More

1 Like

Re: Tinubu,Ooni Of Ife,Others Attend Olu Of Warri Colourful Coronation(photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Tinubu,Ooni Of Ife,Others Attend Olu Of Warri Colourful Coronation(photos) by greatness22(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ogiame, may u live long. I really miss Ajamimogha and the Okere Juju Festival.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu,Ooni Of Ife,Others Attend Olu Of Warri Colourful Coronation(photos) by macof(m): 3:51am On Dec 15, 2015
henryanna36:
More

Who's the man in the last photo?
Re: Tinubu,Ooni Of Ife,Others Attend Olu Of Warri Colourful Coronation(photos) by 2prexios: 6:41am On Dec 15, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
This is what we should promote.... One Nigeria, n

Nice one from the Yoruba visiting their cousin
Re: Tinubu,Ooni Of Ife,Others Attend Olu Of Warri Colourful Coronation(photos) by rusher14: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Love the culture.

cool
Re: Tinubu,Ooni Of Ife,Others Attend Olu Of Warri Colourful Coronation(photos) by tpiar: 12:50am On Dec 16, 2015
macof:

Who's the man in the last photo?

probably an Ife chief.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Movies / Sweat History Of Balogun Ogedengbe Of Ijesaland. Photo Inclusive / What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.