Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? (2003 Views)

How Many Nigerian Languages Can You Speak? / How Many Nigerian Languages Do You Understand/know How To Speak. / Languages Spoken In Each Of The 36 States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by akaba12: 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
What languages do you speak other than English?

Show the percentage level how fluent you are in speaking it.
Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by Pearl05(f): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hausa and Igbo
Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by MrPdtech: 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
I've been learning shitholean since we were declared a shithole Country..

1 Like

Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by Ajoboss(m): 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
Pidgen english
Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by thesicilian: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
1. Money
2. Love
3. Music.

The three most universal of all languages.
Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by nas4q(m): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hausa 80%
Yoruba 90%
Annang 40℅
Zabarma 60%
Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by Paradigm777: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
French, Arab, hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, 5 other international local languages tongue
Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by Paradigm777: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
nas4q:
Hausa 80%
Yoruba 90%
Annang 40℅
Zabarma 60%
R u from Niger?
Mata gam?
Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by MicheyJ1: 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
English Igbo Hausa and Portuguese
Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by nas4q(m): 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
Paradigm777:

R u from Niger?
Mata gam?
Bani samai grin
Mata gaham? That's the correct thing to say
Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by nas4q(m): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
Paradigm777:

R u from Niger?
Mata gam?
What's your story? I'm sure u used Google translate to write that
Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by Probz(m): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Igbo and a little bit of Yoruba and Igala here and there.

Hope to have mastered the last two olus German, French and Italian come Halloween.

1 Like

Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by akaba12: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
Paradigm777:

R u from Niger?
Mata gam?

Really.How come?
Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by akaba12: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ajoboss:
Pidgen english

Thats 50% english
Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by akaba12: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Probz:

Hope to have mastered the last two olus German, French and Italian come Halloween.

100%
50%
50%?
Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by akaba12: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
thesicilian:

1. Money
2. Love
3. Music.

The three most universal of all languages.

Really. Its a language
Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by akaba12: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
nas4q:
Hausa 80%
Yoruba 90%
Annang 40℅
Zabarma 60%
Are you a police
Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by nas4q(m): 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
akaba12:

Are you a police
I have spent over 25 years in Lagos. So its natural for me to speak Yoruba. My mum is from NIGER republic and my dad is from Kaduna. That explains Hausa and zabarma. I did my youth service in akwa ibom and stayed put for 3 years. I have learnt a bit of their language before leaving. I am learning Igbo on my own.

1 Like

Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by akaba12: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
nas4q:

I have spent over 25 years in Lagos. So its natural for me to speak Yoruba. My mum is from NIGER republic and my dad is from Kaduna. That explains Hausa and zabarma. I did my youth service in akwa ibom and stayed put for 3 years. I have learnt a bit of their language before leaving. I am learning Igbo on my own.

All i can say is bam dan den bam
Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by chukxie(m): 4:09am On Mar 14, 2018
Ekpon ( a variant of Ika language spoken in Ekpon, Edo State), Igbo (above average fluent), Yoruba ( fairly fluent), Chinese (Mandarin) and some Korean.
Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by scholes0(m): 6:04am On Mar 14, 2018
Probz:

Say some things in Yoruba & Igala
Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by Probz(m): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2018
scholes0:

Say some things in Yoruba & Igala

None of your business. My language fluency ain’t here for your exhibition.

1 Like

Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by scholes0(m): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2018
Probz:

None of your business. My language fluency ain’t here for your exhibition.

Of course you were lying.
Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by Probz(m): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2018
scholes0:

Of course you were lying.

Of course it’s none of your damn business what I speak. Go troll someone else.

1 Like

Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by Probz(m): 8:42am On Mar 14, 2018
Out of interest why is it just me you went for on this thread and no one else? And you want me to put on an exhibition for you to prove what exactly? Why me and no one else, hm? Especially when I said I only speak “little bits here and there.”

Of course it’s just you trolling again. Useless cunt.

1 Like

Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by Probz(m): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2018
I’m waiting scholes. Why jump on me but no one else?

1 Like

Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by scholes0(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2018
Probz:

Of course it’s none of your damn business what I speak. Go troll someone else.

cheesy
He sounds angry already.

1 Like

Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by Probz(m): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
scholes0:

cheesy
He sounds angry already.

You still haven’t answered the question

1 Like

Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by scholes0(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Probz:

You still haven’t answered the question

This thread is about languages, so should it really be an issue who I decide to further ask some questions from about languages they know?
Besides, all the other people are so random, you on the other hand are not a random persona in the culture section.

I don't know why you sound so angry for nothing.

1 Like

Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by Probz(m): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
scholes0:

This thread is about languages, so should it really be an issue who I decide to further ask some questions from about languages they know?
Besides, all the other people are so random, you on the other hand are not a random persona in the culture section.

I don't know why you sound so angry for nothing.

And going by your history you like baiting Igbo people in general. Like I say if that’s all there is to you asking me look for those IPOB kids to troll. I won’t put on a yoruboid language expedition to soothe your Yoruba ego.

1 Like

Re: What Languages Do You Speak Other Than English? by scholes0(m): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
Probz:

And going by your history you like baiting Igbo people in general. Like I say if that’s all there is to you asking me look for those IPOB kids to troll. I won’t put on a yoruboid language expedition to soothe your Yoruba ego.

If that is what you think of my asking you to show some of what you know, then suite yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikwerre Is Bini Land / Obong Okon Ita Clan / I Thought They Said The Oba Of Benin Does Not Leave His Palace? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.