Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Meet Ewetola Michael, OAU's Best Graduating Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Ewetola Michael, OAU's Best Graduating Student (36026 Views)

Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day / CGPA Of OAU Best Graduating Engineering Students From 1987 / Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ewetola Michael, OAU's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
homebase:
Congrats though but i don't envy him for having a first class in Maths.

Because if you have an outstanding mathematical skill and talent
( which the guy have)and you choose to study Maths in tertiary
institution then you are destiny to make an excellent first class
like this brilliant chap.

Where this guy got more brilliant is when he applied his mathematical
talent to his chosen field of study in the university.

The people i respect most are those that make first class in
social sciences and pure sciences.

Because in both instances you have to prove in written that
you know what you are saying of which the examiner may still
mark you down.

But in Maths universally 2 + 2 = 4, no examiner can arguing against that.

All the same, once again congrats to this dude. Because to make
first class in any Nigerian universities no be "moinmoin" not talk of
been over all best graduating student.

If you think pure science is hard, then what makes maths easy. Your statement is contradictory because some courses like Physics, Chemistry, Geophysics has a lot of maths content in them. I mean University level physics or engineering, excluding first year, is more of application of maths and concepts. Mathematics apart, if this boy was in Physics or Engineering. He is still going to graduate with a first Class. Maths is the bedrock of Physics and Engineering. Infact, engineering is application while Maths/Physics deals with Rigorous proof which is usually harder.
One of the greatest scientist that lived on earth (Schrodinger) made a mention that: if only he knew more mathematics he would have been able to make more discoveries. Maths is very difficult even for great scientist. Maths might not be a pure science but is an extremely abstract science.
Re: Meet Ewetola Michael, OAU's Best Graduating Student by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
Fynestboi:
Igi iwe
eso odo
Re: Meet Ewetola Michael, OAU's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
wow I tap into did anointing
Re: Meet Ewetola Michael, OAU's Best Graduating Student by Inspired227(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Congrats bro, would like to be better than you. Amen.
Re: Meet Ewetola Michael, OAU's Best Graduating Student by October1960: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
Congrats!!

I advise him to move to US, UK or Germany where they value such brains.

In Nigeria we have brutes in government positions and political appointment with 1% of his brain stealing and pillaging for several decades.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ewetola Michael, OAU's Best Graduating Student by favourmic(m): 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
respect big time bro i pray your father or mother house hold enemy we not wreck you down.
Re: Meet Ewetola Michael, OAU's Best Graduating Student by chiwuike20: 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
irunoobo:
I don't envy him one bit undecided people that changed the world with inventions and innovations did not graduate in school nor finish as best student yet their impact is felt worldwide. His academic success is driven by hunger. Hunger to finish school, get a good job and start earning salaries. RUbbish undecided

Stop this defensive attitude towards success. You mean people who changed the world did not finish the best or were among the best. Name them? Name average graduates that contributed substantially to global development, whether in technology, science, arts, business, or whatever?
Re: Meet Ewetola Michael, OAU's Best Graduating Student by darediamond(m): 12:07am On Dec 14, 2015
Unh, meen, oro buruku lenu Eye!
But to some extent, you are correct.
irunoobo:
I don't envy him one bit undecided people that changed the world with inventions and innovations did not graduate in school nor finish as best student yet their impact is felt worldwide. His academic success is driven by hunger. Hunger to finish school, get a good job and start earning salaries. RUbbish undecided
Re: Meet Ewetola Michael, OAU's Best Graduating Student by Horlartunji21(f): 3:49am On Dec 14, 2015
Igi iwe, eso memory..... congratulation for your hard work.
Re: Meet Ewetola Michael, OAU's Best Graduating Student by Taofeekbasit(m): 6:26am On Dec 14, 2015
Good on
An electrical engineering student with this grade is never mate with this mathematician
Re: Meet Ewetola Michael, OAU's Best Graduating Student by bobochem: 6:35am On Dec 14, 2015
michael! congratulations on ur gigantic achievement in ur career.aw is pst. damola.dis is engr. t of attic 3/4.
Re: Meet Ewetola Michael, OAU's Best Graduating Student by davoremix(m): 7:03am On Dec 14, 2015
irunoobo:
As much as I would like to disagree with you, I can't just not see the truth in your statemrnt
Re: Meet Ewetola Michael, OAU's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 14, 2015
irunoobo:

sorryyyyyy!!!!so e pain u like this?##hug transformer jooor Asap###
Re: Meet Ewetola Michael, OAU's Best Graduating Student by professore(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
i like some of his replies
Re: Meet Ewetola Michael, OAU's Best Graduating Student by croSStodds(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
irunoobo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin lwkmd!Irunoboo,craziness is really running through your veins and capillaries.
Re: Meet Ewetola Michael, OAU's Best Graduating Student by Kunlexic(m): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
freezyprinzy:
i knw na oou i mean 2 type no b miatake
wetin now concern oau with osu strike
Re: Meet Ewetola Michael, OAU's Best Graduating Student by Davo93(m): 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
What's going on here??! and no Mod to do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration / Teacher Tortures 10-Year-Old Boy In Ogun For Not Doing His Homework (pic) / Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.