Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? (5910 Views)

Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien / Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You / Basketmouth Goes Shirtless, Comes For Peter Okoye, Flavour & Iyanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by Hanendez(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Stumbled on this photo and felt that Peter is inadequate in parenting skill application.In this age when incest and inbreeding scandal have a preponderance over regular news,Peter should know better than to pose like this with his little princess.What do you guts think?

1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by fruityjojo(f): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Your have a sick perverted mind! I fear who no fear you angry

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by iceberylin(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mind your business...

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by naijaboiy: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
i must say you are the one who has a dirty mind. Nothing bad in what he's doing.

Mtcheew! undecided

29 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by Chommieblaq(f): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
Na so so bad thing dey ur mind op.

Leave that transformer, e go shock u o(mind your bleeping business)

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
he must have been wearing a trouser..his wife prolly took the photo in one of their intimate family play time..

op is a paedophile......

10 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
It's not wrong but rather we should be deeply worried over the fact that you have a tainted mind (IMO).

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Fallacy

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by adaksbullet: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
Am steel look hw I we slaped these opsad
Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by jaymejate: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
[size=14pt]Op, please come for deliverance from evil thought

Just for 20k[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by dammywapes(m): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
dis op fit rape hin sistergrin ... #Dirtymind

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by jaymejate: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
adaksbullet:
Am steel look hw I we slaped these opsad

shocked shocked [size=15pt]Don't Worry Oga, you don Slap him already, me sev feel am here[/size] grin

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op y u dey look for trouble where trouble no dey
Wit ur way of thinking i don dey fear for all dos small children wey dey ur area

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by princealexndre(m): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hanendez:
Stumbled on this photo and felt that Peter is inadequate in parenting skill application.In this age when incest and inbreeding scandal have a preponderance over regular news,Peter should know better than to pose like this with his little princess.What do you guts think?
Gerrout ra here....pervert

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by cruzita(f): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
what's wrong with dis picture?op it seems u are high on amadioha juice
Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by teasel: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
@op, you disgust me!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
You are sick and a pervert.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Seriously? How does ur mind work, dear OP? Father and child look totally innocuous and lovely!

Purge ur mind of such inappropriate thoughts.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Grrrrrrrrrrrr Op....
I greet ur twisted mind.
Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
All these hemp smoking agbero ops on nairaland.. better be warned...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by feran15(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
op, your mind sef.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by TopeQs: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hanendez:

@bolded......thank God I'm not a 'gut'.........

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by Richiy(f): 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
Another paedophile on the rampage shocked Please arrest this OP quick

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by Davidovinci(m): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op go wash you eyes/mind with detergent... perverted mofo!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by dachaste(f): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
This op is high.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hanendez:
You're a fvcking pervert. Mothafcker

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by faith551(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
This kind op sef, haven't you seen a dedicated father bathing with his little kid of that age?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
CHIDE ABUSSE grin
Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by dominique(f): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
The world has changed, what seemingly looks innocent have suddenly become creepy due to the scary child molestation stories that crop out everyday. Even in the States, mall Santas are no longer be allowed to carry children on their laps for the festive season.

The world is going crazy, that's why Op is reading wrong meanings to this cute innocent photo.
Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by viclawz(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
What is this one saying There's nothing wrong with that...

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by lawflec(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
THOSE days are gone, when my mum took me to the bathroom to scrub me gently with an iron sponge why drop of tear salts my cheek. She would always say, "I want u to to be handsome so that you would marry a beautiful wife" she would take great care to wash off the dirts on my ears , neck and especially my face telling me that those are the places that she looks out for to know a neat boy, In desperation, I would tearfully ask her to scrub more with the intent of attracting Debbie, the most beautiful girl of my nursery 3 class then, although Debbie's mum never liked, hence, when I even became an adult, her mum quietly barred her from ever seeing me when she discovered that I was dating her daughter. On days of hot bath, my dad would stand by, watching to make sure that the scrub was gentler and milder and calling "papa! Don't worry after your bath you will take the head of the chicken in the fridge" my favourite. Always specially kept for me. On hearing that I would increase my wail so that I would attract a limca bottle to wash it down even at that tender age.. Mum and dad would always not allow me sleep in my small room, the dining room I made for my self, cos in between dad and mum would always lie the guy that is typing this..

How I wish the world is not now perverted that even our last born won't dare step inside dad's bedroom to sleep Co he would always ask dad in the morning ' why is mum always crying at night after touching me and telling you that am now asleep ""

The world is indeed perverted.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? by daxon001(m): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
mtceww! isn't dat wer she came 4rm in d first place

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photos)most Good Look Dude In Nigeria Music Industry / List Of Billionaires Who Grow-up Poor / See How A Girl Post Her Big Ass On Facebook Causing Trouble 18+ Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.