Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You (52796 Views)

Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien / Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video / Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by vorigan: 9:02am On Feb 17, 2016
Jude okoye has responded to Peter Okoye via twitter....only God can rescue you

https://mobile.twitter.com/judeengees/status/699854033314582532

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by vorigan: 9:07am On Feb 17, 2016
. . . . . . .Jude Okoye rode on his brothers success . . . . . .now that they have jumpstarted his career, he needs to get out and find his own lemons . . . . . . . . . . .this is no family business, he is just a pest grin grin

56 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by NOC1(m): 9:08am On Feb 17, 2016
lol, great response from an elder it would have been better for him not to reply, my own takeoooo

29 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by misspicy(f): 9:11am On Feb 17, 2016
Must he reply?

A down hill effect of social media is that you always want to fire back at your antagonists

11 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by onatisi(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2016
How can we pray for him when we don't know what he is going through?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by Champi: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2016
Its that time of the year again when the Okoye brother's come for each other's throat.

Jude Okoye has responded to Peter's rant..

A fan tweeted him about Peter's rant last night and he said that Peter is going through a lot and should be prayed for.. he also went on to say that its only God that can save Peter...

SEE MORE HERE>>> http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/02/help-me-pray-for-him-he-has-been-going.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by vorigan: 9:22am On Feb 17, 2016
remain Paul Okoye's own grin
Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by kingofchess(m): 9:31am On Feb 17, 2016
he shouldnt av replied his kid brother....dat showed how immature he is.
Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by Hysmady(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2016
Lolz...

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by Clone2020(m): 9:53am On Feb 17, 2016
I was tempted to write something cuz this topic made front page the moment I arrived to Nairaland.com, but I really don't have anything to say and I don't want to just type full stop or "wow." How can I delete my post altogether?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by MemphisDepay(m): 9:53am On Feb 17, 2016
Abeg when will Van Gaal get sacked

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by cyprus000: 9:53am On Feb 17, 2016
vorigan:
. . . . . . .Jude Okoye rode on his brothers success . . . . . .now that they have jumpstarted his career, he needs to get out and find his own lemons . . . . . . . . . . .this is no family business, he is just a pest grin grin
[size=3pt]
lalasticlala, how your party?[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by Flexherbal(m): 9:53am On Feb 17, 2016
These guys are bigger than this.
Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by pretydiva(f): 9:53am On Feb 17, 2016
Lolzzz. Truly peter needs all d prayers he can get. He's so immature. Wish their wives can reconcile all of dem

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by cutetopsey(f): 9:53am On Feb 17, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by luciouscookie: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2016
I so much respect Paul

11 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by Fiwasayo(f): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2016
It is well
Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by viviangist: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2016
We Igbo's Seff. From Bizzy Body He is ur Manager ...... more that 8 years of success , and hw because you want to open an ordinary football pitch u called Football club u wan be Oga for ur head ,....... peter better look at your brother paul.

You cannot Rob Paul to pay peter.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2016
I'm Disappointed !
Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by ajoskele(m): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2016
My elder brother would only come down to my house and beat the hell out of me!

20 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by NobleAngell(f): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2016
This Jude has been showing favouritism ever since Peter got married to Lola reasons being that she isn't Ibo and she's also way older than him. He couldn't even pretend to care by attending the wedding. Peter has every right to be hurt.

As for u Paul, Peter is your twin incase u don't remember sharing same womb with him. Maybe u need someone to jumpstart your memory.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by MrMcJay(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2016
Grown men with wives at home are embarrassing themselves on social media.

8 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by Shortyy(f): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2016
Peter is just too childish.. Whatever happened to resolving issues confidentially?

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by ajoskele(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2016
viviangist:
Yu bin travel?

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by Aspireahead(m): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2016
t
Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by Adesiji77: 9:56am On Feb 17, 2016
Dirty linens...
Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by sheyishay: 9:56am On Feb 17, 2016
vorigan:
[size=3pt]
You are high on cheap alcohol.obviously you dont know what you are talking about.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by wheredemdey: 9:57am On Feb 17, 2016
vorigan:
[size=3pt]

Ignorance is indeed bliss

Who would hv known psquare without jude??...you obviously don't know the job of a management team....you obviously don't know the brain behind all their music videos...costumes....bookings and all the hype that comes with psquare.....heck you don't even know who gets all these endorsements for them ...smh...jude has given his blood for psquare...let peter rant from now till tomorrow....he cant change the contract papers.

BTW judes Northside entertainment is doing well...see the success story of Cynthia Morgan within a small time....
Peter is so so childish...he has refused to grow...throwing tantrums online...tufia

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by Aspireahead(m): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2016
OK..sinc we know the hear anything from Dasuki end again...make we use this one the hold body

19 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by ibkgab001: 9:57am On Feb 17, 2016
Here they are hummmm

Thier mama go dey cry by now for heaven

What she left behind is shattering away gradually the hate will shift to thier wives and all family members will support diffrent parties hummmmm #FamilyCollapsed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) / Lola Omotayo Okoye's Father Is Dead (Photo) / Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.