Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) (57702 Views)

EXPOSED! Why El-rufai Is At War With Shi'a Muslims And IMN / KOWA Party's Statement On Release Of 21 Chibok Girls And IMN / Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Elhabeeb1(m): 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
When ever their boss is moving around town, no one moves not even the Emir. So they wanted to try same with Buratai, that was a misplaced priority!
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by roxell120(m): 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
I DONT FEEL THEIR DEATHS ANYMORE THEY ENJOY DIEING FOR HAVENLY VIRGINS. THEY MAY BE IN HAVEN U KNOW ?
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Asunmoh: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
meezynetwork:
Shiite Muslims have really suffered in the hands of
Sunni Muslims. Boko haram is against them, ISIS is
against them, Nigerian army is against them. I
don't know why most Muslims are intolerant. Shiite
is the most peaceful sect of Muslims. Just that
Sunni detest most of their rituals and traditions like
honouring the death, cursing Aisha and others. But
then Christianity have many divisions who have
contradicting belief and yet are tolerant of each
other. If I wanted to be a Muslim, I will go for the
Shiite cos they are very peaceful. Boko haram is
Sunni, ISIS - Sunni, all other Islamic militant group
are Sunni too. Because the shiite Muslims are minority doesn't mean they should be wiped out. We should protect our minorities. This is too bad of the Nigerian army.

u dnt know what you are saying......so because they want to create their own group they should do It with violence....u people are the one spoiling islam.....
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by unphilaz(m): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
meezynetwork:
are Sunni too. Because the shiite Muslims are minority doesn't mean they should be wiped out. We should protect our minorities. This is too bad of the Nigerian army.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by timunstopable: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Iranians are shiites muslims are they also peaceful

If they are peaceful why must they block COAS CONVOY the army even begged them.They refused

This aint the fist time they ll disturb public peace by blocking major access road all in d name of their rituals and chants

Whenever the leader moves around no one moves not even the emir or governor is that a peaceful group ?

meezynetwork:
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by NOBODYY: 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
maryvivian:
The battle between Nigerian Army and Islamic Movement of Nigeria that led to the arrest of their leader was .... heavy see the graphic photos of the injuries sustained by some people below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/graphic-photos-from-the-battle-between-nigeria-army-and-islamic-movement-of-nigeria

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by bashydemy(m): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
meezynetwork:
Me i am a muslim, I dont believe to sunnis or shiite's i am just a pure Muslim man.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by wayitis: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
The first picture shows that it just finished RAINING in ZARIA. hmmm.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by jamst2(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hidentity:

So much for an already 'rich' lady. Oh, sorry, did I just address you as a 'lady'? No, I mean a person. Ladies are classy, of higher finesse, cultured, thorough breeding and civil. On this post, you've displayed none of those.

Well, you have no fault, Nairaland has offered you a shoulder to leverage on. It is a refrain from a broken gramophone record that peddles the untrue to remain relevant, no one believes her (Viviangist) except his co-traveller (Seun or whichever mod is on your matter) with a predetermined agenda. So, enjoy the moment here while it lasts- make the noise, the same people you insult here will make the news you will scramble to post one day- for good, of course. Peace, girl.
Hey! Are u jealous
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Jephz(m): 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
awesomesossy:

Kai...bros abeg no vex jare...was eagerly waiting for d babe's reply...I forgot to check who it was....my bad jare....
as long as u b fyn girl/woman. .no prob cheesy grin
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Amukpashu: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
Culin:
madam this pictures are so fake, I don't know where you got this trash from. all roads are blocked which means no civilian or non shia Muslims will be spotted outside and the shites only wear black, and from your pics I'm seeing only colourful clothes, besides none of the pics you uploaded have the background of the shrine in which the fight is going on, plus it's a fight of guns and machine guns not leaves and cutlasses. I could list a thousand reasons. That's just a car accident pix and to think that it made FP.
. You are damn right.I expect the OP to retract the pics.The pictures were actually those of an accident scene one early morning along the kaduna- Abuja road sometimes in July/August this year.I saw it when it was posted then.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
@Op, please your heading is inappropriate.
You give the impression that there was a battle/tussle but reading through that was not the case.
The text claims they were bombarded by the army in the bid to arrest their leader.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
@Op, please your heading is inappropriate.
You give the impression that there was a battle/tussle but reading through that was not the case.
The text claims they were bombarded by the army in the bid to arrest their leader.

You have bad mouthed these people already to get a catchy theme.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by awesomesossy(f): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jephz:
as long as u b fyn girl/woman. .no prob cheesy grin
Hhahah...thanx jare
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Reference(m): 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
kolaaderin:
This is just how a proactive government should react, kill them before they graduate to a world known terrorist. This is how boko haram sector started and the government allowed them to grow and become dreadful. Muslims are not terrorist, bad element amoung Muslims should be dealt with mercilessly.

Silly, jaundiced thinking. And you think they will just go away quietly. The Branch Davidians were crushed by the FBI. Soon after they replied in Oklahoma City with far more casualties. When you kill your citizens as a 'first and only resort' just dig two graves.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Leyqute(m): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
jamst2:

Hey! Are u jealous

That's an expression of irritation. I'm irritated as well.

Vivianwhatever has been polluting the Nigerian internet space with her half-baked stories. She is killing the credibility of other bloggers with her crass attitude and manner. We have to point out these errors and bring her to book so she won't repeat this kind of thing again. Also, Nairaland isn't helping matters by always pushing her posts to the front page- some hanky-panky is definitely going on somewhere.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by opedaydydx9(m): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
patrickdarlins:
I hate this viviangist... She spreads lies all over like she spreads mats on the floor to lie on...

Viviangist hear me and hear me good... Have taken notice of all your threads...., there seems to be a coma at the end of your truthful lies.... And you always go ahead to back it up with fake/suspicious picx...

And I wonder the stupid modes or moderator or whatever they call themselves that pushes your thread to front page without confirmation... All ye modes that smokes weed before viewing any topic and then with one whoosh it's on front page.... Be warned oo...

Nairaland is even getting boring these days.... I have to deactivate soon... Stupid modes... Stupid viviangist.... Foolish seun osewa that can't caution his workers.....

Am out!!!!!!

If u like ban me.. I Don already ban una self from my plans... I don't give flying or walking fvck!!!!!!! Spits on NL!!!!!!! I got better sites to get information from and gist!!!! Nonsense!!!!!!!
yes I can say foolish Seun, foolish yu all, yall gonna be arrested soon... Ban me if u like buh mark my words...
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by opedaydydx9(m): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
Iroh88:
This viviangist is a terrible liar. I'm beginning to doubt that lady that died in that protest was actually her sister.

What a shame. The length some people would go for fame and money is just appalling, no honor whatsoever.
different names they got, not his sis Bro stupid mods stupid nl
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
opedaydydx9:
yes I can say foolish Seun, foolish yu all, yall gonna be arrested soon... Ban me if u like buh mark my words...
typo error ryt?? Cos I never remember both of us having problem...

Don't know what you saying bro
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
No No, this is out of care. it right time i go on my kneel. the death toll is rising everyday. we're becoming like Other world Terrorist Country! it a big shiiit
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by gowaga68: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
If you don't have any positive thiNg to say how about keepin mute?

meezynetwork:
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by xreal: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
eyeview:
Am happy Buhari is a muslim. Am also happy the COAS Brutai is a muslim too.
Had this been under GEJ and the COAS was a christian(like Ihejirika),some people would have been shouting nonsense by now.

May GOD BLESS YOU real hard for your good point. You read my mind since this started.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by falopey: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
penta:

There is no Shiite or Sunni, what we have is Islam/Muslim. Get it right, am a Muslim. Don't even know what Shiite or Sunnis stand for in Islam. One Quran and one prophet we follow.

then why are you practicing a religion you dont know much about? well...tell that to the king of saudi.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Which one is IMN again?? Chai, Nigeria is gone cool cool
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
Islam and Death ehn..mohammed is always thirsty
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Alinobrown1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
meezynetwork:
who b dis 1 na....what is he saying
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by kevinugwu(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
To me that is not the issue. Nation fight against nation is a biblical prophecy. No body can stop it. All this violence here and there are end time sign for the children of Israel. Jesus is coming soon. Don't 4get that it will not come near His people. May God help us
meezynetwork:
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by jamst2(m): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Leyqute:

That's an expression of irritation. I'm irritated as well.

Vivianwhatever has been polluting the Nigerian internet space with her half-baked stories. She is killing the credibility of other bloggers with her crass attitude and manner. We have to point out these errors and bring her to book so she won't repeat this kind of thing again. Also, Nairaland isn't helping matters by always pushing her posts to the front page- some hanky-panky is definitely going on somewhere.

Hmmmm! Sometimes i wonder if that girl sef na robot or android
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by wilcrak: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
Evil #islam
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by rhemal: 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
Gayigaskia:

Thank you well said. Boko Haram will be soon history and next Nigeria Army will conquer the creecks in the Niger Delta and get rid of those criminals.

boko haram?all I see are innocent lives been wasted ......
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Timah247(f): 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
Please you guys should stop posting lies abeg...
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by henshj(m): 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
gentlii:
I think this pictures are very questionable especially the first one.

@ maryvivian, the first picture depicts soaked ground and the leaves are blooming meaning it's rainy season in there.

But the question is this; we are in the middle of dry infact harmattan period. How come everywhere is wet?
Where are those leaves blooming?

And I'm sure somebody will move this to the front page without considering this.

I have been observing this viviangist for some time now. Anything to gain popularity is welcome. Mister, slow down and take it easy.
, i thought i was the only one that noticed the questionable pix posted. Naija bloggers pls try and be original for once. Haba!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / ''Are You A Bouncer Or Senator' - Dino Melaye Asked As He Shares New Photo / Massive EndSARS Protest In Toronto, Canada By Nigerians (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.