Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) (57685 Views)

EXPOSED! Why El-rufai Is At War With Shi'a Muslims And IMN / KOWA Party's Statement On Release Of 21 Chibok Girls And IMN / Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Kingkamal(m): 12:24am On Dec 14, 2015
meezynetwork:
Shiite Muslims have really suffered in the hands of
Sunni Muslims. Boko haram is against them, ISIS is
against them, Nigerian army is against them. I
don't know why most Muslims are intolerant. Shiite
is the most peaceful sect of Muslims. Just that
Sunni detest most of their rituals and traditions like
honouring the death, cursing Aisha and others. But
then Christianity have many divisions who have
contradicting belief and yet are tolerant of each
other. If I wanted to be a Muslim, I will go for the
Shiite cos they are very peaceful. Boko haram is
Sunni, ISIS - Sunni, all other Islamic militant group
are Sunni too. Because the shiite Muslims are minority doesn't mean they should be wiped out. We should protect our minorities. This is too bad of the Nigerian army.
propagandist how do you know all this? Shiites are not Muslims they disguise as Muslims as you disguise as Christian.. stop that hide and seek called takiya in your Shiites religion. We know how you guys operate in disguise
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by vivianblog3(f): 12:53am On Dec 14, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by bishop4life(m): 4:53am On Dec 14, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Do u understand what I said?
Check my former posts there was no where I supported the senseless killings by the trigger happy soldiers. I was referring to the factions, why shld there be different factions or ideologies when the do's' and don't's' of Islam are clear? It's just the personal interests of some pple creating divisions.
And yes, religion is a way of life, u consider ur religion's stance on things b4 doing. U are told to do good, enjoin pple to do good and avoid evil
Pls read and digest what I mean b4 quoting me nt time

Explainant, I should check your post? What did I not understand in your writeup? That they are different from your faction of Muslims? What else? I know what Sunni is, I also know what these group stand for. STOP PAINTING SHIITES BLACK. Even a blind, deaf and dumb knows any Sunni is a potential terrorist, so why tell me crap? I quoted you before and even now cos I see how compationate you are with Islam that you take the whole crap being taught to you to any environment hence nairaland. But please everyone must not be a programmed robocop. So don't ask why people are different from you.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by yaskarahyelhope(f): 6:18am On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmmmmmm. I've seen these people in their blacks on their Tues and Thurs fellowship. They look like occultic people. I dnt know much about dem but they at very strange and alws take laws onto their hands. Only God knows what they av d one now to warrant being hunted down. I HOPE THEY REALIZE IT IS DEM AND THE GOVERNMENT ESP NOW THAT THEIR OWN IS ON SEAT ? I HOPE THEY WONT TURN IT AROUND AND START DISTURBING CHRISTIANS AS IF WE CAUSED D REVOLUTION IN THEIR MIDST?

Hmmmmmmm....... Man for everybody but not for anybody God bless Naija!!!
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by IdrisaHafi(m): 7:46am On Dec 14, 2015
gentlii:
I think this pictures are very questionable especially the first one.

@ maryvivian, the first picture depicts soaked ground and the leaves are blooming meaning it's rainy season in there.

But the question is this; we are in the middle of dry infact harmattan period. How come everywhere is wet?
Where are those leaves blooming?

And I'm sure somebody will move this to the front page without considering this.

I have been observing this viviangist for some time now. Anything to gain popularity is welcome. Mister, slow down and take it easy.

i believe u i am among.those soldiers who were first attack by the group.. they invade our movement nd blocked our pasage, we pleed to dem dey refused even the Chief of army staff came our and beg dey still not acept, we were ordered to open a way by force then the started hittin and stone soldier.den shoting started soldiet were injured to but seven of them were hard wounder but those pict up dere are bot d real once
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by greatjoshy(m): 7:47am On Dec 14, 2015
meezynetwork:
are Sunni too. Because the shiite Muslims are minority doesn't mean they should be wiped out. We should protect our minorities. This is too bad of the Nigerian army.

zip dat dirty mouth of urz..... It doesn't matter if they are minority or whatsoever.... The law is against violence, they attemped to kill d Chief of army staff, do u knw what dat means?? Plz just stop saying rubbish..... 'Islam itself is violent, they preach and embrace violence'
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:06am On Dec 14, 2015
bishop4life:

Explainant, I should check your post? What did I not understand in your writeup? That they are different from your faction of Muslims? What else? I know what Sunni is, I also know what these group stand for. STOP PAINTING SHIITES BLACK. Even a blind, deaf and dumb knows any Sunni is a potential terrorist, so why tell me crap? I quoted you before and even now cos I see how compationate you are with Islam that you take the whole crap being taught to you to any environment hence nairaland. But please everyone must not be a programmed robocop. So don't ask why people are different from you.
Eeyah, I feel for ur plight seriously. U lack basic comprehension ability and an hypocrite.
Even a Pry 2 child wld understand my stand from my previous posts.

So let me break it down for u:
- It's either u're a Muslim or not. So I don't understand why there shld be factions when the dos and don'ts of Islam are clearly spelt out by the Quran and authentic hadiths.

- How am I black naming Shiites? By saying what they do?. They curse the Prophet's wife and companions except Ali, and elevate Ali to a prophet-like position, they fabricate hadiths and interprete Quran as it suits them, they do acts contrary to Islam, like trekking as a mode of worship, supplicating to God thru their imams, rather than pray to God directly they pray thru their 'great' imams, they blive their imams are infallible and anything they say goes and the likes.

It's like saying, I'm a Christian, I blive in Jesus, then I start cursing his apostles and wife (he had none), and interpreting the bible to suit me, and rather than praying to God, I use my pastors as intercessions, and I see my pastors as infallible, etc

I'm not BLACK NAMING them, I'm stating what they do, if what they do seems like I'm black naming them, then something is wrong.
- I'av never met a Shiite, the closest I got to knwing them was thru a TV station of theirs. The station is in the middle east, what drew my attention was how they dressed, and how they called for prayer, wc was different from the norm, I knew something was wrong. And after watching the channel I was like what sort of ideology is this?
- I blive the factions were created for some pple's personal selfish reasons
- Even at that I never in any of my posts support the senseless killing of unarmed civilians by the army, no matter what grp they might belong to.
- U can chose to even call all Muslims potential terrorists, whatever rocks ur boat. It's normal saying by stereopythic pple like u
- U guys can continue shouting abt Saudi, I'av never seen them as goody 2 shoes cos they obviously av some sort of conspiracy wt the west and the leaders av theirs up their sleeves, even at that can u support ur notion that Saudi is the one funding the terrorist groups with tenable proofs? Or any of the terrorist grps being Sunni related? It's just what it is, a conspiracy theory. I can also decide to blive they are being supported by the World Powers- the West and stick to it. It's obvious terrorism has been politicized.
- No, I don't care what every other person thinks, or what religion or ideology they belong to. Not my business.
- Since I'av taken time to highlight my points, I hope u understand now?
- Next time off ur ignorance and hypocritical regalia b4 mentioning me. Ciao
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 14, 2015
lonelydora:
People get liver ooooo. Fighting soldiers ?

It's just a matter of time.. Every group will start testing the might of the army.. And when they find the Chink on their armour.. Boom! Another boko haram up and running. FG beware.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2015
maryvivian:
The battle between Nigerian Army and Islamic Movement of Nigeria that led to the arrest of their leader was .... heavy see the graphic photos of the injuries sustained by some people below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/graphic-photos-from-the-battle-between-nigeria-army-and-islamic-movement-of-nigeria
abeg where did u get ur photos from? The nortthern part of Nigeria is dry at the last quarter of the year. Or is this. A movie scene?
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by pomsky: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
meezynetwork:

[size=14pt].......if they were peaceful, why would they resist the army?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room / Truck Carrying APC Brooms For Convention Involved In Accident / Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.