Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,768 members, 7,851,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian (37519 Views)

FACT CHECK: Is Aishah Ahmad Really Qualified To Be CBN Deputy-governor? / China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by mbulela: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
IamDanto7:
Professor Pat Utomi should be given a chance.

You guys are all too easily mesmerized by grammar and posturing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by Walelavender(m): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
franciskaine:
In Soludo we trust, the economic guru and master of political economy of Third World. Ezekwesili can continue with the Bring Back our Girls till 2019.
No kill us jare....that Oby one was hilarious
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by omogin(f): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Diverting attention from Apc's failing govt will not work o. Face the economy while investigating corruption
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by chimoskyg(m): 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
The prof. Will be the best man for the job. grin
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by Bsmartt(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
I now see why Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was sacked as the CBN governor during the Jonathan Administration...... He refused to approve /sign their shady/illegal transactions let alone $21 billion dollars that was missing @ the NNPC account. I now realize what integrity really means.#itpaystobetrustworthy
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by rasco2000me: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
AYU AND THE LIKE WE BE EXPOSE ,FFK ,FAYOSE,NAME WILL SOON BE EXPOSE,EKEREMANDU AS STARTED MAKIN NOISE SO THAT WHEN HIS NAME IS MENTION.HE WILL CRYOUT AND CAL IT WITCHHURT
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by Realcash224(m): 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
consultancy without result
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by Genmayor06(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
If nobi for nigeria, wia do they buy military equipments with cash. Cash transfer no dey ni
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by mideactive: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
I choose Soludo any day any time
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
tuale4u:
Fully supported by me. She is honest.
My friend OBY is not honest, if she is, why she no longer campaigning for BBOG the way she use to do under Jonathan?.
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
I vote for Ezekwesili with both hands

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
Walelavender:
No kill us jare....that Oby one was hilarious
na so ná, hahahah!
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by onyemarcus: 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
this woman have stop campaigning bring back our girls any more.
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
imagine if they had been able to sack sanusi at the beginning of jona's tenure

this country would have been completely run down

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by peromosele: 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
I personally recommend soludo due to his reforms on previous banking system, is going to reform the naira depreciation.
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by omolami: 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
I don't believe this.It is surely going to be namuu NI. A Fulani man for real
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by Ayatullah(m): 2:15am On Dec 14, 2015
Now it is clear why the CBN governor can look the senate committee in the eyes and deny he knows nothing about the billions collected by REMITA concerning TSA.

Yet he was able to tell REMITA to refund part of the money.

Emefiele is a gentle crook like GEJ. They all belong to Kirikiri maximum security prison.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by Ayatullah(m): 2:16am On Dec 14, 2015
Now it is clear
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by Billygee2u: 7:32am On Dec 14, 2015
ABUZINZU:
No No i dont think Oby is a good choice
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by Billygee2u: 7:35am On Dec 14, 2015
damola311:
just cry out and praise APC government, you will get an appointment
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by Billygee2u: 7:38am On Dec 14, 2015
franciskaine:
In Soludo we trust, the economic guru and master of political economy of Third World. Ezekwesili can continue with the Bring Back our Girls till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by Billygee2u: 7:40am On Dec 14, 2015
LesbianBoy:
So they are about to reward that MAD woman for a job well done! This country is a huge joke! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by otimmy8: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ayatullah:

Now it is clear why the CBN governor can look the senate committee in the eyes and deny he knows nothing about the billions collected by REMITA concerning TSA.

Emefiele is a gentle crook like GEJ. They all belong to Kirikiri maximum security prison.

If you follow this video well.. you will even understand better that there is still a valid contract between CBN and SystemSpecs for use of its Remita platform;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOvhZ1s3sQM
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by otimmy8: 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ayatullah:

He really deserves to be sacked. he was being used by the Senate to cover up their mess.. But they didnt show us that part of the hearing where he said there was no abuse of the TSA.

Watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bJYUG97ArY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is N50,000 Enough To Startup A Barbing Saloon? / Bad Experience with FedEx US to Nigeria Courier Service / How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.