Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian (37500 Views)

FACT CHECK: Is Aishah Ahmad Really Qualified To Be CBN Deputy-governor? / China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
emerged01:
The whole thing is getting clearer,so Sanusi was right after all. Sanusi had to be sacked to give room for this arm money issue stuff. Gej was a really pet.
GEJ was a crook.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by Solomonodimegwu(m): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
tola9ja:
To check if your name is on Dasuki's list, Text 419 to 330333.
like seriously this Dasuki's case is exposing lots of people
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by efilefun(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
tomdon:
what kind of president do we have? he never addresses the nation or carries the citizenry along on national issues, all you hear are "sources"

is everything confidential?
were you carried along by the last administration when billions were shared

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by DTaj: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Iyiorcha Ayu, former Senate President, confirmed that his company got paid N345 million (N345 MILLION1!!!) for consultancy on SECURITY and electoral matters! When did Ayu become an expert in SECURITY MATTERS!

And some fools doubted Buhari's determination to try corrupt people! Even some daft clowns said that they did not believe those huge sums were shared! But now, almost everyone who collected from the Jonathan/Dasuki bazaar are CONFIRMING receipt of the LOOT but giving lame (and daft) excuses to cover up their shame!

The last time, it was 'consultancy for prayers'; and also 'compensation for Boko Haram bombing of ThisDay and Nigerian Army's disruption of newspaper sales'; and 'monthly imprest for the office of Namadi Samboribobobo, the clown of a Vice President, etc!

God shall judge all these looters starting from this earth of ours before the grand judgement in heaven/hell!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by ngoziama: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
amoduganja:

Neither Soludo Or Oby is good for the Job. I suggest the emir of Kano resign his emirship and take the job.

Solution at work please call Nema.no be only sanusi. Also mention your own name. Mtchewwwwweewwwwwwww
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by tola9ja: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
A nation is dead that has the likes of Dasuki-Diezani-Dokposi-Doyin as ancestors
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by bigtt76(f): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
Long overdue. angry current governor is demented... Sorry to say undecided
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by Eluwilussit(m): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
tuale4u:
Fully supported by me. She is honest.

She's not. She defends Obasanjo's govt. So that makes her dishonest. Again, since APC took over, there's no more need to bring back our girls. Even if them girlie don turn mommies, we still want and need them back with our grandchildren.

There's no honest Nigerian alive! In naija, we pretend to have varying degrees of honesty. But the truth is that you are either honest or not. I know and accept that no one is ever 100% honest and that's why I think you may be wrong to assume that Oby is honest. My take.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by ibisko04: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
The weeding continue. Any plant on the field that has been corrupted must be uprooted.
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by slyzy(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sack him quickly pls! He brought back charges on ATM use when Sanusi had relieved bank customers of such shortchanging
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by IamDanto7(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Professor Pat Utomi should be given a chance.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by saintkel(m): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
To me Okonjo Iweala remains the best candidate, don't think am in support of corruption
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by adetboy: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=20pounds post=40969297]From Minister to head of an agency within a Ministry? Is that a promotion or demotion?

BTW, Oby Ezekwesili is the female version of Obj. No one can control her cos she is always all-knowing and right. She also thinks God loves and understand her above others. This woman must be Obj's daughter![/quote]

Indeed,she actually is!
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by ybalogs(m): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
Looking like Emiefele was programmed to end in jail. May God not let us like what will kill us. We still dey observe sha
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
Anambra state would be great again...

$ = NGN1 loading with speed

Redemomination of currency loading

Sai Buhari....Nigeria on the march again grin
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by discusant: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
Did Emefiele eat any money? Folks have to understand that Buhari is out to fill every position with people he chooses. For Buhari, government is not a continuity. For Buhari, every body that served under Jonathan must be incriminated by Buhari and his folks. Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by frankwyte: 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
Remember wat I wrote yesterday? Just laughing!!!
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by LordAdam: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Neither Oby nor Soludo is right for the job. Both are partisan and would put the interests of their allies in government over Nigeria.

Oby was used to destabilize the GEJ government with the BBOG campaign which has gone worryingly silent since PMB came into power. She also defends OBJ's government which is the worst civilian government to date in terms of how much was stolen versus how much work was done. It is fair to say that she will be an 'Emefiele' to APC, by turning a blind eye to abuse of power by party chieftains in the government.

Soludo should not be allowed to manage N1 of this country's money. I vividly remember how Sanusi cleaned up the mess he made of the banking industry. Also, anybody recommended by OBJ is definitely a no-no.

We need someone with the doggedness of Sanusi but with the astuteness of Utomi.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by discusant: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
tola9ja:
A nation is dead that has the likes of Dasuki-Diezani-Dokposi-Doyin as ancestors

A nation is dead that has an economic illiterate at the helm of the nation' s affairs .
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by Sagamite(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by abbk000: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
The sad truth is that Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi would NEVER have packed our inheritance in 11 suitcases for any baggar!!!!
He would have blown their cover so they jejely shoved him off.
E no go everrrrrrrrrrrr beta for all of them. There I was thinking PMB was witch hunting Dasuki!!!
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
godoluwa:
lmaolwkmdlolrotfl

Chairman,you funny oooooooo LWKMD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by martineverest(m): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Pat utomi

Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
M4gunners:
Now She is about to get repaid for a job weld on . And the 6 international jobs lost according to her,is what they want to pay her for. Naija ins do oooo.
the bias source could not in any way mention that she is the convainer of bring back our girls. Pay back of cause. Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria.
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by ajepako(f): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Personally, I nominate Cossy Ojiako..

If she doesn't turn our economy around, her booobs and nipplesss will

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by chukzyblingz(m): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
It's not that easy to remove a CBN Governor. There's nothing he did that the person that would replace him won't be used to do by Buhari. Buhari also spent money without passing through the right processes. Buhari is a hypocrite. He's far worse than the people he's persecuting. If he's able to finish his tenure alive, he will definitely end up in jail too
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by lookingfly: 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Osama10:
Recycling again?
where are pmb youths that voted him into office grin
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by mceze(m): 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
IamDanto7:
Professor Pat Utomi should be given a chance.

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by abimic(m): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
efilefun:
were you carried along by the last administration when billions were shared
Help me ask am o
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by Mbediogu(m): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
tuale4u:

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/12/2bn-arms-deal-sack-looms-over-emefiele

I was the first to be approached for CBN governorship. Please dis regard any info about my acceptance. I am still considering and making the neccesary consultations. You will be informed in due course. Thank you.
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by mbulela: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
[b]The former President of the Senate further explained that he was approached at some point by the former NSA to provide requisite advice and consultancy on difficult issues, adding, “When Colonel Sambo Dasuki assumed duty in June 2012, he approached me for assistance, based on my background as a social scientist, and my previous involvement in government.

“Understandably, I provided the requisite advice whenever consulted on difficult issues. It is also public knowledge that I have considerable knowledge of Nigerian politics and skills about competitive political organisation.”

Ayu continued, “This is why in 1999, General Olusegun Obasanjo appointed me as Director-General of his campaign. Similarly, in 2007, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar turned to me to assist him in the same capacity.

“Not surprisingly, I was approached in 2014 if I could coordinate former President Jonathan’s 2015 campaign. I politely declined by offering advisory services.”

Ayu said he is proud of his unblemished service to Nigeria in the various capacities he served, noting, “If I didn’t deem it necessary to abuse such public trust, there is no justification for jettisoning my fundamental beliefs after 10 years in private life.”[/b]

Shameless barbarians. What specific consultancy did you offer that you were paid 100s of millions for?
With all the advice you offerred and were paid for, BH is still running rampant?
Sometimes NO COMMENT is a more intelligent answer than what these thieves say.
Re: Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ayu well done you hear me ba! It will soon reach your to confess.

It's been a month or more DSS still denying Mr Dasuki to go abroad for " urgent medical treatment". We are yet to read of him fainting or gone into unconsciousness. In fact, through out his tenure as NSA he neva went to Germany or UK to see any physician. This brings me to conclude that man is not sick in any form. He's only pretending.

Well done FG. They must account for what they used our commonwealth for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik / Sun International Leaves Nigeria Over ‘Hostile Environment’ / Chief M.A. Obagun Is Dead. Founder Of Onward Paper Mill Dies At The Age Of 91

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.