Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? (32757 Views)

Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? / Did Joseph Prince Really Say This? / Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Orter(m): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Johnnyessence:
buhari will never die in Jesus name he will live to fulfill all the promises he has for the masses.
Mahn, 5000k for you jaree.
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by steva: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2016
My guy, na u get am.
" Pray for Nigeria not to die while Buhari is in Power"

That is what that headline should read.
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Sunglass20(f): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
Now its Adeboye's church and paper and people are trying to cover up for him... What TB Joshua said about Buhari after the elections was - 'Pray that God will give this government, a heart to listen to the people'.
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by analice107: 1:14am On Jun 10, 2016
excellencyabia1:
Op with all you have said all i understand is that you don't believe the paper because you believe that TBJ, didn't make such comment. Ok no problem but what of if G.O don't know anything about this. I want you to know that personally i don't believe nor trust most of them period.
Ask him why TBJ is hiding. And, again ask him if he is living in the 1990s when there was no Internet. Ask him again if TBJ needs to be bodily present before he can prophesy, and his publications go out. Where he is hiding, is there no Internet?
Now he wants to deride Daddy G.O for something he may not know. Just like TBJ is not the editor or the publisher of the papers, so also Daddy G.O.
Ignoramus.
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by analice107: 1:17am On Jun 10, 2016
feran15:
honestly, I've noticed that most of these "newspapers" just publish fabricated stories without validating the sources of the information.. so ill advise you stop reading them.

they once published that a woman was born with 3 breasts when it was actually a prop for a movie

another one was when they put the sculpture of a controversial sculptor claiming it was the birth child of a dog and human being

So you have believed withouy any verification whether this OP is trust worthy or not? How do you know he is telling the truth? How can he prove TBJ didn't send in those prophecies through his publishers?
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by feran15(m): 7:36am On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

So you have believed withouy any verification whether this OP is trust worthy or not? How do you know he is telling the truth? How can he prove TBJ didn't send in those prophecies through his publishers?

If you read well... you would notice that i said most of these newspapers dont publish real news, just fabricated lies.
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by ify84(m): 7:52am On Jun 10, 2016
finally, the prophecy is coming to pass.... APC now asking us to pray for buhari not to die in London.
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by analice107: 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
feran15:

If you read well... you would notice that i said most of these newspapers dont publish real news, just fabricated lies.
And, if you read to comprehend, you'd notice I used the Word Verification. How do you know what they publish are fabrications?
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by feran15(m): 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

And, if you read to comprehend, you'd notice I used the Word Verification. How do you know what they publish are fabrications?

as i have said in the first comment, some of the stories, like the three breasted was confirmed to be a woman wearing a prop for a movie.
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by analice107: 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
feran15:

as i have said in the first comment, some of the stories, like the three breasted was confirmed to be a woman wearing a prop for a movie.
So that's verification enough? I have seen men with full beast? Is it also props?
Guy, move on along.
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by feran15(m): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

So that's verification enough? I have seen men with full beast? Is it also props?
Guy, move on along.

I'm just saying that they have published fake stories before so.we shouldn't trust them.
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by analice107: 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
feran15:

I'm just saying that they have published fake stories before so.we shouldn't trust them.
Okay
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by cardoctor(m): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Dooms day prophet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS / 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria / Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.