Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters (46145 Views)

How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng / Just In: Document Showing The Transfer Of $47m From CBN Loaded In 11 Suitcases / Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Demmocrats(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Authority stealing
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Leviseed: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
Chai!
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Richiy(f): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
I may not like Buhari, but Jonathan was not the way forward at all undecided

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by HoLEEsinner: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
shocked
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by castrokins(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
So There's No Official Letterheaded Paper At The ONSA? You Guys Should Let The Courts Decide These Cases.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Holyman3(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
I hope you are taking pictures of how this administration spends our money too because as far as i am concerned, some people are stealing our money as we speak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by dennisworld1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
this the guy

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by obasiken: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sahara reporters pls show us amaechi withdrawal from rivers state account to finance buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by pussymanager: 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
I hope justice will prevail. This is extreme wickedness on the part of partakers.
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by olapluto(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
Later, some ignorant PDP goons will come on here to complain about the economy or Buhari not making 1 USD to equal 1 naira. The house that has been destroyed cannot be built in 1 year! 47m USD in cash will mess up any local currency.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by babasolo(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
See money ooooo.......if dem share us 1mill each for nigeria ma de tin go still remain plenty oooo
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
jane0000:
Hmmm!
Hi
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Sokoflow(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
Watching as the truth unveils in due course.
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Holyman3(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ismahill:
ogaaaaaa oooooooooo......if pdp had won d 2015 election,Nigeria 4 dn go bankrupt

Are you not bankrupt now?

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by anonimi: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
- How much was involved in the botched South Africa arm purchase?
- Which equipment, arms & ammunitions are our soldiers using in the 'victories' reported by Buratai and Lai Mohammed?
- How many $$$$$ millions has Buhari spent to buy arms etc since May 29?

Any chance that we can pause and ask reasonable QUESTIONS of this change change government

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3118357_20151123093727_jpeg60c07435d6aec16f16c8652711ba6c1d

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Querty(m): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
I stil find it very difficult to distinguish between the Devil and APC wen it comes to LIES...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by lizzyslaw(f): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sometimes I ask myself if what Nigeria needs is not a political cleansing similar to what Jerry Rawlings did.

Oh well, it is obvious that man cannot direct his steps.
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Tonyet1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Na only God go punish Jonathan and his incompetent and highly corruptible goons

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by ManTiger(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
efilefun:
Sahara reporters are one of the best if not the best when it comes to investigative journalism, that's why they looking for every means to shut them up. I will continue saying this, if all the funds "borrowed" by those criminals in the previous administration are recovered it will sustain the nation for the next four years without spending a dime from money generated by NNPC and others. It still beats my imagination how some people still call this criminals hero after all this revelations and confessions. Hopefully before the year runs out we would start seeing some of them get Kirikiri jersey numbers
May you walk and never stumble.

The only good thing that GEJ did was he conceded defeat.

4 Likes

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
Uncle bubu should have come back as a military head of state so that those pigs will be thrown into jail within 3 months
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by anonimi: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
efilefun:
Sahara reporters are one of the best if not the best when it comes to investigative journalism, that's why they looking for every means to shut them up. I will continue saying this, if all the funds "borrowed" by those criminals in the previous administration are recovered it will sustain the nation for the next four years without spending a dime from money generated by NNPC and others. It still beats my imagination how some people still call this criminals hero after all this revelations and confessions. Hopefully before the year runs out we would start seeing some of them get Kirikiri jersey numbers

Without letter head of the Office?
Chai, see mumu. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by emilyone(f): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
GEJ deserve to be arrested!

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by dammytosh: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
47million dollars in cashhhhhh

And some ignoramous say move on, fix the economy.
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by brainpulse: 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
efilefun:
Beautiful
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by sirthisthickkal: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
I can conclude that from all this saga and hullabaloo that during GEJ 's adminstration, arm procurement deal was used as a camouflage for looting all our money to actualize their selfish interest.

Wherever all the looters may be, they shall see no peace.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by saint047(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
SaharaReporters has already reeled out 346 count charges against Dasuki
I'm patiently waiting to see how many will make it to court.
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Ashmark(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
Somebody said we will read a news like this on Sunday after the press release a statement that the Dollar has risen to 260. ..

Baba must fight this corruption to the end but do you forget Electricity and Fuel o. Long I see light for my area and it was not like ghats before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
How did they get all the information-are they professional hackers. Only hackers dig in this way. I don't care as long as they're haxcking into public officers accounts.
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by saint047(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sahara reporters know their crowd. Know how quickly some of you will believe anything. So they keep serving y'all some burnt dodo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Awoofawo(m): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Don lost Mr commentus shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by bily(m): 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
I now understand why America shied away from assisting us after they came in to do their own study and investigation and just kept mute afterwards.

Probably they concluded our leaders are the problem and it was not worth saving a people that do not want to be saved. It will be waste of energy and resources on their part.

Nigeria, which way forward

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / Topless Women Support Benue Anti-Grazing Law, Received By Governor Ortom & Wife / APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.